Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Dad Does Not Take Salt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dad Does Not Take Salt (1034 Views)

Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Does Not Take Salt by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
please can someone tell me the reason why my dad does not take salt. please i need a well explained response.
Re: Dad Does Not Take Salt by Merlissa(f): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
I don't like salt too.. I don't put salt in my food, i use more of seasoning cubes..

It's cause of High Blood Pressure.. Does your dad have HBP??

1 Like

Re: Dad Does Not Take Salt by Lovetinz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Best person to ask is your dad.
Although hypertensive people are advised to minimize salt consumption.

1 Like

Re: Dad Does Not Take Salt by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Hi there, it's a personal preference. I don't eat salt, I use very little knorr/maggi etc and get all the needed salt from there. I season well with natural spices and know the best time to add ingredients in the pot to bring out the best taste, people can't tell I didn't put salt when they eat my food.

There's already salt in almost everything we consume daily including vegetables so I cut down where I can. The main reason I do this is to avoid high blood pressure and other health complications later in life. Be proud of your dad, he's doing the right thing so he can live longer for you, smile and give him a big hug. Hope this helps, best of luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dad Does Not Take Salt by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, it's a personal preference. I don't eat salt, I use very little knorr/maggi etc and get all the needed salt from there. I season well with natural spices and know the best time to add ingredients in the pot to bring out the best taste, people can't tell I didn't put salt when they eat my food.

There's already salt in almost everything we consume daily including vegetables so I cut down where I can. The main reason I do this is to avoid high blood pressure and other health complications later in life. Be proud of your dad, he's doing the right thing so he can live longer for you, smile and give him a big hug. Hope this helps, best of luck smiley
aiit....tanx

1 Like

Re: Dad Does Not Take Salt by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Merlissa:

I don't like salt too.. I don't put salt in my food, i use more of seasoning cubes..

It's cause of High Blood Pressure.. Does your dad have HBP??
funny because seasoning cubes have salt, not only that but they also give cancer and HBP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peptic Ulcer Disease!!! Help / Teratomas: the tumours that can transform into ‘evil twins’ / 20 Ways Being Left-handed Impacts Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.