Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. (59097 Views)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by drizzytee: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fortunate017:
Drizzytee! Wat are u doing here? Huh shocked undecided
I come do small amebor
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
U dont ve to steal to look @ him no more.
Continue looking at him n if he catches u, just continue with a smile. I believe he likes u too n that certainly ll bring him out of his shells
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
there's no way i'm reading through 11 pages of romance stuff at this time of the day so lemme just tell you what i think and apologies if someone has already mentioned it before.

you say he has a favorite girl? bingo!! talk to her and if she's dating him, you'll know to stop wasting your time but if she's just a friend and you're nice enough to her then you might just be able to use her to pass across a message, find out his feelings towards you or get his phone number.

i actually think this guy likes you if your story is accurate. its either he is too shy to approach you and wants to be very sure you like him too before making his move or he likes you and is simply making you wait and by so doing drive you crazy about him thus forcing you to make the first move or making you extremely weak so that when he makes he's move you'll surrender unconditionally. lol

2 Likes

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by samuelfemo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Go face ur study
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Phoenixfrank(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Get education not distraction and boyfriends that only distract and will eventually hurt u
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by ugotuf(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
why not be very good at what you have gone to school for first, and you will have your heart desire coming for you?

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:

I actually think he's doing it on purpose too.
I used to always say that if were a guy I'll make girls fall for and do nothing about,I guess he that guides the universe decided to make me know what it feels like. But as a girl I don't make guys fall for me though ,I don't try at all ,I'm an effortless chic any day anytime . U wanna fall ? Cool, u don't want to ? Better.
well he's not falling for u,best.lol just teasing.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by olaboy001(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Never give up something you want. Find a way to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by ogbordan(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
Thank you all. I get it , there are 2 options, take the risk and walk up to him or crush silently. I think I already know which one I'm taking. Thank you all once again.
you can ask him to lecture you the course for a better understanding therafter you take your chance

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
After reading this I just checked to see if your pic is up. Thank God. cheesy
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by fairygeh(f): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
What.exactly are we supposed to tell you? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Sarhyd(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol..Hope the guy is not on nairaland sha..
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by suptol(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by boboLIL(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
If ts just frnz......stop him.......if ts frnz wid benefits......let d feelinz go.... And if yhu r fallin for him,,,ts lust.....nat. Love...
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by olenime(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Reading your post dear, I'm tHE GUY u eyeing in lecture room!
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Fortunate017(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
drizzytee:

I come do small amebor
Hmm.. Small pikin lyk u?
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Charlieboskie(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Harbosede02:
I think u sud walk up to him,and ask y he ignores u and behave as if u don't exist.
lol, dats exactly wot a girl did to me, she jst bodly walked up to me n blow d qstn ryt to my face. Bt nw we r rilli good frnds, my guys keep wondaring hw i did it.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Fortunate017(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Charlieboskie:
lol, dats exactly wot a girl did to me, she jst bodly walked up to me n blow d qstn ryt to my face. Bt nw we r rilli good frnds, my guys keep wondaring hw i did it.
hmmm! Ur first post.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by daey118(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
At times I don't get "Naija girls" cmmon.. Where was it written in the constitution that. A chic musn't scope a brother....abegi. If yu like the guy. Walk straight to him look him in the eyes nd state it.. #DatzAll. If. He now wants to go tke a dive in a lake .You can even pay hs T_fare sef undecided .I do to girls errtime and the worst reply I get Is 'No' "nd they later agree after all their initial gra gra . Girls like confident guys. ...guys also like confident girls.... There's abou 7billion pple on ths planet....if one says "no" you simply move on to the next one. Iam not gonna die cos of nybody. Imean. Its "Bad" enof that am spending the rest of my life with just "One" :- \ #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by charlesditro: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
So I really like this guy , we're in the same faculty and level but different departments so we share the same lecture venue for all our lectures.
He's really cool and quiet and that's what I like most in a guy. I stare at him a lot though I try not to and I catch him staring at me sometimes too , sometimes we turn at d same time to stare at each other, the issue is he seems to be ignoring me, I mean he talks to almost every one I relate and associate with ,but he acts as though he doesn't see me , he'll walk up to where I'm standing with a group of friends and greet everyone there except me ,sometimes he passes too close for someone who doesn't like me , his body brushes mine lightly, well we've greeted a few times . I get a lot of attention from guys in my class dunno if that's why he doesn't wanna get close or because the most wanted guy in my class is my best friend though people believe we are dating and I'm an easy person , it even shows on my face. But common I like this guy naturally and wanna be friends with him , I don't think further than that or maybe I do, and oh! He has a favorite girl in our venue , he walks mostly with only her ,u hardly even catch walking with guys its either only him or her. So what's your take on this people, please no harsh comments ,a sister is just sharing her feelings. Thanks.
You watch too much home videos.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by raphy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
everybody hv said d ryt tin msrita,that guy may b your romeo. .and e is very shy,bcuz na naija we dey ..u better make ya move before u lose to another babe.ask him a question after lecture ...say hello plz dont be offended i was having problem with my projects can u asist me plz.then hear wht he will tell u.thats d best way to begin a frienship wt cool dudes.

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Dynasty92: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
greggng:

Amongst all those insulting me here you re the only one that asked responsible question. She was so honesty that she went the extra mile to prove to me she is what she claimed she is. I doubted her so much. I never believed and I made a promise to her that if she allow me and I found out that myself , I will never sleep with her and won't take advantage of her. I kept my promise. I regreted doubting her but you don't ve to blame me cos I never believed her to be a virgin cos I ve seen secondary sch girls that ve sex several times before getting into varsity. My point is a patient dog eats the fattest bone
Ohk..its actually funny Hw she let u manipulate her. Issorait sha
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Sunshinelady(f): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Articul8:
English teacher!Thank u.I choose my words&if it goes down well wit me I use it.I am nt addressing any formal forum so deal wit dt. Sure u'v scored ur cheap point. D op already replied.she got my msg.
. I wanted to say same thin to d 'I too know' person. Som ppl com here to form English professor, forgetin dat wat makes social media fun most times are d slangs, short forms & colloquial language we use. Doesn't necessarily mean dat d writer doesn't knw d right English to use. Pple like givin demselves high bp for nothing, correctin English slangs on NL , facebk, etc, as if dem dey pay dem..smh
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by ayomidegambari(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
He might be a gay or probably an impotent.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Ladhey(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Well,that's one of those twists about life...you like someone who ignores you, you ignore those who lke u who inturn ignores those who like them..
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by Kasieze(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
akpors n his gal
GIRLFRIEND : (Low Voice) Sweety, last night I had a
dream about you. AKPORS: (excited) Oooh, Tell me
Something Honey. GIRLFRIEND: I dreamt we were on a
bus when suddenly the bus lost control and fell in the
river. Everyone swam to save their life, but you were still
swimming and searching for someone. AKPORS: (with
love): Oh, definitely, I was searching for You.. Right?"
GIRLFRIEND: (Frowns) NO, You were shouting,.............
http://www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=232
continue
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by madgoat(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
dovelike:
After reading this I just checked to see if your pic is up. Thank God. cheesy

Lol... Exactly wat i did too grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by HARDDON: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ceasar1:

Friendship doesn't just fall from the sky. If she wants acquaintance and more, she should work, create and promote the atmosphere.

Or sit and crush silently from behind.

wow! gurls run outta steam too? this is the average guy's daily meal grin (that was on a lighter note......some crz note nonetheless wink )

emmmm op : how can a woman, with all the natural endowment, and physical subtlety(borrow some note, tell him you would love to have him explain some lecture kinks to u....spin some web, u know how u guys do it) not know how to get thru the fence less walls of a docile dove?

Beauty fails u? yet no consolation whatsoever from other quarters? if this aint the case, then your free spirit and the fact that your best friend is the lil hawt one, is keeping him at bay.......the lil hawt one must have been plucking apples huh? and as you well know, boys talk.
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by marriedvirgin: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
kind of complicated,
if it were me i would get over it and stay
maybe hge is not thinking what you are thinking
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by tolaxin(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
msrita:
So I really like this guy , we're in the same faculty and level but different departments so we share the same lecture venue for all our lectures.
He's really cool and quiet and that's what I like most in a guy. I stare at him a lot though I try not to and I catch him staring at me sometimes too , sometimes we turn at d same time to stare at each other, the issue is he seems to be ignoring me, I mean he talks to almost every one I relate and associate with ,but he acts as though he doesn't see me , he'll walk up to where I'm standing with a group of friends and greet everyone there except me ,sometimes he passes too close for someone who doesn't like me , his body brushes mine lightly, well we've greeted a few times . I get a lot of attention from guys in my class dunno if that's why he doesn't wanna get close or because the most wanted guy in my class is my best friend though people believe we are dating and I'm an easy person , it even shows on my face. But common I like this guy naturally and wanna be friends with him , I don't think further than that or maybe I do, and oh! He has a favorite girl in our venue , he walks mostly with only her ,u hardly even catch walking with guys its either only him or her. So what's your take on this people, please no harsh comments ,a sister is just sharing her feelings. Thanks.
this happened to me when I were in sec sch. I like the girl so much and probably she likes me too, we never talked till we graduated. we made eyes contact, always going to the library at the same time, etc. my advice; try and strike an irrational conversation..
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by jesusjewel1(f): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Articul8:
English teacher!Thank u.I choose my words&if it goes down well wit me I use it.I am nt addressing any formal forum so deal wit dt. Sure u'v scored ur cheap point. D op already replied.she got my msg.
It dey ur bodi... owa lara e....anywaiz,takia!
Re: A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. by wizhaywhy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Page 11. hmmmmm sigh make a park hia.

U see let that guy b o. Kuz u got the mst sought after guy hovering around you.

Let that gurl hold on 2 that guy on ur behalf.till wen u finaly get liver 2 face him. Thatz all.

Abeg wia them dey sell bole(roasted banana) on nl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.