Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Partly Furnished Room & Parlour Self Contain@ Jakande Estate Oke-afa, Up 4 Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Partly Furnished Room & Parlour Self Contain@ Jakande Estate Oke-afa, Up 4 Rent (2543 Views)

Lovely 5 Bedrooms Partly Furnished Detached Duplex For Rent In Isheri North / Building Collapsed At Jakande Estate,ejigbo / Executive 2 & 3 Bedroom Partly Furnished Flats + Pool @ Lekki Right To Let (N2m) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partly Furnished Room & Parlour Self Contain@ Jakande Estate Oke-afa, Up 4 Rent by KM3(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hi All,

I have a room and parlour self contain (with bathroom & toilet together; kitchen, and a small corridor-all within the self-contain apartment).

Everything is relatively new inside the apartment as I hardly stayed in it (its always been under lock). The enviroment is quiet and secured as well with shower also running in the bathroom.

There are quite some things I will not be moving out of the apartment like: rug (cut to the size of the apartment), wardrobe (which I constructed myself), curtains, fans, home thearter system (LG-small speakers, about 850W), vacuum cleaner, kitchen cabinet which I constructed myself and few other small items. Apart from painting the apartment nicely, I put tiles on the floor of the corridor, the floor and walls of the kitchen and also the floor and walls of the bathroom, mosquito nets in the windows, a mosquito door-net, and an Air-condition wall space (covered) with a burglary in the outside (though no ac unit in it). I fixed all these things myself.

I paid for two and a half years and my rent is expiring next year february. But I am leaving the place at the end of this month (Nov.)

If you think you are interested, and will be willing to pay me for my personal items in the apartment which I want to sell (though at a negotiatiated price); then you could let me know and I will communicate this to the Landlord.

Please also note that incase you which to take it, you may still have to discuss and settle the normal rent with the Landlord and the Agency fee he demands.

I am only using this opportunity to help you locate a place easily and also to dispose my effects in the apartment. So I am not privy to what value the landlord would place on the apartment as per his rent and what the Agent incharge would charge.

Regards.

Contact me on 08066302550.

K.M
Re: Partly Furnished Room & Parlour Self Contain@ Jakande Estate Oke-afa, Up 4 Rent by shoggy24(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2008
I would have love to take over your rent and negotiate for your items but do you know if they will agree to a year lease.
Also how much are you currently paying per annum?
Re: Partly Furnished Room & Parlour Self Contain@ Jakande Estate Oke-afa, Up 4 Rent by KM3(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hi Shoggy24 and All,

Someone has come for the apartment this morning. So it is no longer available.

Cheers.

K.M

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Much Is Plot Of Land Going For In Akobo/eleyele Ibadan / 6 Units 2B/2T Flats For Rent In Ikorodu - Pix / 5 Hectares And 12 Hectares Of Land For Sale At Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.