Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,062 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes (228906 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by seedorfg(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
werey @ above
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Lsbsega11: 11:33pm On May 08, 2015
Good day to everyone here,plz i av some ques which I need urgent answer..I am willing to apply for Ibpoly HND form,I av upper credit in statistics,plz wat is my chance?how does d entrance exam look like?how much is the schl fee for HND?plz giv me d full details about d sku fees,how much is d form and when is d form gonna be out for sale? Plus I only av credit passes in ffg subj in O'level English lang. Mathematics. Chemistry. Biology. Economics. Agric. I am only worried all because I don't av physics.plz I need reply.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by sammyscholar(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2015
jaymejate:
no bro, i dnt tink so. They started it nt quite long. Stil at ND, same wit Comp Engr. Hopefully they might start dat diz yr
hello brother, I need polytes that can partner with me in the upcoming Naira land interschool debate. We need to make The Polytechnic ibadan proud. Pls are u interested or u know people would be interested?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by aishatpem: 3:20pm On May 11, 2015
Pls house,wen is ibadan poly hnd form is comn out n hw much?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2015
Lsbsega11:
Good day to everyone here,plz i av some ques
which I need urgent answer..I am willing to apply
for Ibpoly HND form,I av upper credit in
statistics,plz wat is my chance?how does d
entrance exam look like?how much is the schl fee
for HND?plz giv me d full details about d sku
fees,how much is d form and when is d form
gonna be out for sale?
Plus I only av credit passes in ffg subj in O'level
English lang. Mathematics. Chemistry. Biology.
Economics. Agric. I am only worried all because I
don't av physics.plz I need reply.
At first, with Upper Credit, you're good to go!
The entrance exam comprises questions basically from your ND Core Courses including General Questions - Eng. Lan. plus Current Affairs. A total of roughly 25 questions for approximately 20minutes.
The form is not yet out. Mind you, it was #12,800 last year - E transact charge of #300 inclusive.
The form would be available any moment from June downward.
The tuition fee for first semester is roughly #55,000 which you would be allowed to pay 60percent of it in first semester and 40percent in second semester.
With the issue of O'level result requirements, I cannot give actual subjects for that now because I'm not with the School's brochure where I am and I wouldn't want to give misleading info...
More over, more of your questions are welcome.
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2015
More of your questions are welcome.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Phantom727(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
HelenBee:
Hmm...been long o. I've missed u guys! Phantom,Kenny,Dopeyomi nd d rest. Welcome on board aspirants..admission is yours this year!
sweeeetii miiiii!!!!! missed you too like cray! wink
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2015
Aspirants: Inevitable Facts About Your Forthcoming Post UTME

Aspirants, you needn't to be much bothered about what - material(s) to study for the school's Post UTME.
Why?
It's because you would be presented with simple and easy questions which 60 to 80 percent of you are familiar with but care must be taken because they are always TECHNICAL. Take note of that! In addition, you'll be given justifiable time.

From my past researches, I have come to realise that you could study and 'digest' your 'normal' UTME PAST QUESTIONS very well and you would have nothing less than 55 as your score...
Are you amazed?
You needn't to be but study it very well. Though, people will tell you that the school has Past Question... No official past question by the school but people from experiences had compiled some questions to be of help to you which they do sell on the Post UTME day. Mind you, I also have mine compiled Past Questions Pack (Remember: I'm doing this not to exploit anyone but to be of help...).

More so, don't ignore spellings because you cannot escape it on that day. E.g. Accommodation, Necessary, Necessity, Judgment, Pronunciation, Pronounce, Receipt, Queue etc. More of these are available in my Compiled Past Questions. Note: My Compiled Past Questions Pack does not center on Eng. Lan. / General Knowledge only but cut across all subjects.

Update yourself as to CURRENT AFFAIRS AND FACTS ABOUT THE SCHOOL.

On this note, study to show yourself approved...

I wish you God's Best ahead.

More info. call me on: 0806 227 6280 or 0708 160 0029

Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 9:40am On May 13, 2015
sammyscholar:
hello brother, I need polytes that can partner with me in the upcoming Naira land interschool debate. We need to make The Polytechnic ibadan proud. Pls are u interested or u know people would be interested?
Well i can help if it's in my power. But lemme finish my skul exam first. And tell me how we can go about dat
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by sammyscholar(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2015
jaymejate:

Well i can help if it's in my power. But lemme finish my skul exam first. And tell me how we can go about dat
ok, no problem. I finished mine on saturday. What department and what level are you?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 11:39pm On May 14, 2015
sammyscholar:
ok, no problem. I finished mine on saturday. What department and what level are you?
Geology , ND1
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by HelenBee(f): 5:05am On May 15, 2015
Phantom727:
sweeeetii miiiii!!!!! missed you too like cray! wink
Hehehe...honey pie how have u been?

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2015
Aspirants, always remember that he who fails to plan, plans to fail.
Prepare harder for your forthcoming Post UTME.
I wish you God's Best.
God Bless You!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by sammyscholar(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2015
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by sammyscholar(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2015
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Phantom727(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2015
HelenBee:
Hehehe...honey pie how have u been?
still battling with exams ni jare...but overall I've been good.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by azeezfatai(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2015
HERE WE COME AGAIN....
AM AZEEZ BY NAME, REP HAYZEE COMPUTER (MINI MARKET, SOUTH CAMPUS...POLYIBADAN)
FOR ADEQUATE INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS YEAR ADMISSION, CONTACT US @HAYZEE COMPUTER OR CALL 08037586863<polyibadan whatsapp group>......
WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, 'HELPING STUDENT WITH THEIR ADMISSION PROCESSES, INCLUDING POST UTME REGISTRATION, ONLINE PAYMENT, POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS,ONLINE CBT PRACTICES E.T.C
WE HOPE TO HELP AS MANY THAT BELIEVE IN US THIS YEAR TOO...
WISHING ALL U NEW ASPIRANT THE VERY BEST...
POISED TO SERVE YOU BETTER

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by whilly: 8:21am On May 18, 2015
If u need information about polyibadan post utme and cut off mark likewise subject combination u are free to call 08067117461, 08081635343
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Whizsam(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2015
sammyscholar:
https://www.nairaland.com/2316259/lasu-vs-ibadan-poly-nairaland
I read ur supportive comment n was eloquently said... Thumbs up n nyc1, I guess u belong to d beautiful world of administrators cox we do it more better..
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by sammyscholar(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
Whizsam:

I read ur supportive comment n was eloquently said... Thumbs up n nyc1, I guess u belong to d beautiful world of administrators cox we do it more better..
only an administrator can easily discern the scribble of a fellow administrator. Because we touch virtually all subjects, we always find it easy to dazzle into all subject matters; and we do so eloquently. Although I have now narrowed my focus on PROCUREMEMT AND SUPPLY CHAIN aspect of management, but my National Diploma was Business Administration. Proud to be an administrator! We are always well represented.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Temyboy: 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
Pls guys hw can change of course be done for hnd aspirant, who are willing to change to anoda..hw can it be done
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2015
Good Morning!
Hope you're you're all doing good.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by azeezfatai(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2015
HERE WE COME AGAIN....
AM AZEEZ BY NAME, REP HAYZEE COMPUTER (MINI MARKET, SOUTH CAMPUS...POLYIBADAN)
FOR ADEQUATE INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS YEAR ADMISSION, CONTACT US @HAYZEE COMPUTER OR CALL 08037586863...
WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, 'HELPING STUDENT WITH THEIR ADMISSION PROCESSES, INCLUDING POST UTME REGISTRATION, ONLINE PAYMENT, POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS,ONLINE CBT PRACTICES E.T.C
WE HOPE TO HELP AS MANY THAT BELIEVE IN US THIS YEAR TOO...http://spectralzone.com/
WISHING ALL U NEW ASPIRANT THE VERY BEST...
POISED TO SERVE YOU BETTER
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by ALARAPE22(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2015
Walaı ıf anybody come here and start lyıng for people ın other to collect theır money. God wıll Kıll and destroy that person before Hıs tıme. Amen. There ıs nothıng lıke Post UTME form nao. I hope you guı shld not fall ınto any Foolısh Trap. If u need reasonable ınformatıon go straıght to Poly Ibadan Web sıte because ıt wıll announce ımmedıately the form ıs out. I hope u guı shld be expectıng the form by July or August but ıt depends on School Calendar. Wısh u guı best of luck. Thıs ıs your year of admıssıon ınto your favorıte school. My name ıs Lastborn HND Accountancy.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2015
Aspirants, please be careful of whom you call or seek assistance from because lots of 'scammers' are out there to siphon your money and run. Please, do not be a victim and wise up!
Mind you, none of the school's admission 'forms' are out yet.
Be Careful!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2015
Aspirants, more of your questions are welcome.
Thanks.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by Edwardhead(m): 12:31am On May 25, 2015
sammyscholar:
We are with you... Mass Communication ITrainee
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by ibadanfinest(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2015
I was here two years ago and the forum was helpful. I could still remember beshiman. I wish all nd and HND aspirants all the best. rep anything that has Ibadan in it
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 5:56am On May 25, 2015
ibadanfinest:
I was here two years ago and the forum was helpful. I could still remember beshiman. I wish all nd and HND aspirants all the best. rep anything that has Ibadan in it
You're welcome bro.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
Hello.
Hope you guys are preparing for your Post UTME.
Please, study 'harder'.
God Bless...
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes by dupre: 12:03pm On May 27, 2015
Can sum1 with nd banking n finance opt in 4 hnd in business adm or accounting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / Unilag 2016 thread / Unilag 2017 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.