Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER - Educational Services (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER (58373 Views)

2016 JAMB UTME CBT Practice Software [free Download] / UTME CBT Practice Software (offline Version) - No Need For Internet / Facts About Jamb/utme Cbt Practice Software ExamGuide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Dbestofmasquar(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
hello pls I need help getting d activation code product name: test driller utme 2017 product key:L5XB7APVL8V6 product year:2017 product type:windows 10 email: dbestofmasquare@gmail.com ....pls help me....,thanks in advance, i am really grateful
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by evaboy4real: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
It is a lie, prove it...
Stop saying what you can't prove.

zigmatechconsul:
Good day all, I will advise that you purchase the activation key from the software developers.

Getting a hacked key will end up crashing the app on your device, you can ask people that got previously.

Just pay once and enjoy the application for life.
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by prince4real100: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi evaboy
kudos. education is free.
please i need activation code for naija examguide UTME 2019

PRODUCT KEY
7M2U4YA9LFUTM9C

Thanks alot in advance
my email address is prince.bobbyel@gmail.com
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by JAX256: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
evaboy why did you stop replying my mails.its not fair ooo sad sad
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by JAX256: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
evaboy4real:
It is a lie, prove it...
Stop saying what you can't prove.

we dont mind, let the app keep on crashing so far as you continue to give us the activation key.. grin grin
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Petrobrass: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
evaboy4real:
It is a lie, prove it... Stop saying what you can't prove.

evaboy can you help me with testdriller utme 2019 activation key android product key: 7BDKUZWVVEUTM9A email: akinniyipeterakinola@gmail.com Thanks in advance
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Ldama(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Kings6: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hey evaboy.. Please I heard u have been helping people get d code for free please help me get mine... My product key is V2T367JPAQUTM9C
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Temmygoke: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello evaboy
Please can you help me with testdriller time 2019
Android version
Product key QYMTL5NGBMUTM9A
thank you very much in advance
temiloluwaoyegoke4@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by quam7: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2019
pls I need time test driller activation code product code:X3Q7T6DTHJUTM9A version: Android E-mail address: musaquam7@gmail.com
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by quam7: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2019
does an activation code work with many device
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by evaboy4real: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yea, we are happy how you guys have supported our notion on free education for all.

However, HouseTech Team has drawn the curtain for this year. Thus we will no longer attend to anymore request.

We apologies what so inconvenience this would cause.

We will be back on next JAMB session.

We wish you all the JAMBITES flying colours....

............GREETINGS...............

Evaboy - Head Nigga in Charge (HNIC)
Thunder101 - Reverser, GFXer, Coder
EvilCode - Reverser, GFXer, Coder
Imings - Chief GFX, Reverser, Coder
Merlin Ninja - Reverser

If you want to learn Reversing, Programming and Hacking or you need a programmer for your project
write to us: evaboy4real@zoho.com

Note: Programming includes (C/C++, C#, PHP, Java and Android) and Hacking is Offensive or Ethical

Cheers!!

Home Address: Road To Hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Kiere: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good day sir Eva...Pls I will really need ur help for the activation key of my jamb software 2017....
Product Key - N8D4SD69AX2V
Computer Type- Windows
Activation Key - *Unknown*
E - mail - emonefeokerhiere@gmail.com
pls I really need ur help to activate it on my computer... Thank You
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by uchmanprl: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good day sir Eva...Pls I will really need ur help for the activation key of my jamb software 2019
Product Key:XTHVLX647TUTM9C
computer type: windows
email:ucheanthony200@gmail.com
i will be grateful sir thanks
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by ancess2020: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
jatauabash99@gmail.com or jatauabashi99@gmail.com (Nigerian Scholars UTME 2019 -thats the software I got) please if you have a different one and the activation key kindly help me and send it to the email address (both the app and the code. thanks in anticipation)
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by oludeleisrael: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good evening sir Eva...Pls sir i really need ur help for the activation key of my UTME Test Driller software 2019....
Product Key - M6Y28V4PY5UTM9C
Computer Type- Windows 8
E - mail - oludeleisrael47@yahoo.com
pls sir help me with the activation key sir
pls sir I really need ur help to activate it on my computer... Thank You sir.
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Unshakable01234: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good day sir Eva...Pls I will really need ur help for the activation key of my jamb software 2019
Product Key:8M3LRVRZW2UTM9C
computer type: windows 7
email:fasehunayomide@gmail.com
i will be grateful sir thanks
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by evaboy4real: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hey Jambitos,

We are back for 2020 JAMB/UTME season.

We appreciate all those who had writing to us and those constantly waiting and checking on us.

We say a big thank you.

We are back and better this session and as such we want to get the community involve.

Below you will see list of JAMB/UTME apps available and known to us as of the day of this write up, we want the community to nominate the app they most want get crack. The highest voted app will be cracked and released to the public.

The voting starts the day of this publication and ends 10th of November, 2019. The cracked app will be release 1st December, 2019.

List of App
1. Myschool
2. Testdriller
3. Pass.Ng
4. Jambite
5. Jamb Success
6. JAMB CBT by Justclick
7. UTME FaceYourBook
8. TestMaster
9. JAMB by Career Lift
10. Prepup
........................................................................................................Disclaimer:................................................................................................
To the owners of the listed app, know that we are doing this for educational purpose.
However, if you don't want your app to get into our hands, you can mail to us using the email address below.
You can also contact us on how to further secure your application or contact us for any of our services as listed below.
- Application security implementation.
- Source code review.
- Secure coding
- and so on.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
All correspondence to the address below.

Address
5 TowerTop Building,
Road to Hell, Mumbai,
India.
Email: evaboy4real@zoho.com

Merlin Ninja - Reverser

If you want to learn Reversing, Programming and Hacking or you need a programmer for your project

Note: Programming includes (C/C++, C#, PHP, Java and Android) and Hacking is Offensive or Ethical

2 Likes

Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by exco90(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2019
voting for text driller
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Itzflexin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please I need jamb cbt 2017 activation key Product key:LKFALCYGYXMQ This is my mail: Johnsonoluwafemi95@gmail.com
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by DavTechBlog(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
evaboy4real:
Hey Jambitos,

We appreciate all those who had writing to us and those constantly waiting and checking on us.

We say a big thank you.

We are back and better this session and as such we want to get the community involve.

Below you will see list of JAMB/UTME apps available and known to us as of the day of this write up, we want the community to nominate the app they most want get crack. The highest voted app will be cracked and released to the public.

The voting starts the day of this publication and ends 10th of November, 2019. The cracked app will be release 1st December, 2019.

List of App
1. Myschool
2. Testdriller
3. Pass.Ng
4. Jambite
5. Jamb Success
6. JAMB CBT by Justclick
7. UTME FaceYourBook
8. TestMaster
9. JAMB by Career Lift
10. Prepup
........................................................................................................Disclaimer:................................................................................................
To the owners of the listed app, know that we are doing this for educational purpose.
However, if you don't want your app to get into our hands, you can mail to us using the email address below.
You can also contact us on how to further secure your application or contact us for any of our services as listed below.
- Source code review.
- Secure coding
- and so on.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Address
5 TowerTop Building,
Road to Hell, Mumbai,
India.

Merlin Ninja - Reverser

Voting for Testdriller 2020 product key: CG2X9X2EB6UTM2A

email: olaokejoseph@gmail.com
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by kingzjay(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
5YUFXZ5K2UUTM9C

2019 edition

kingzleejay@gmail.com

Kindly help me
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by evaboy4real: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good News Jambitos!!.

To support our notion on free education for all, Jambdriller company is giving free activation code to activate their app by Jambites, starting from the day of this post till 10th of November, 2019.

We advice all Jambites to take advantage of this offer while it last.
Download link is below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.primera.evaboy.examdriller

If you have any inquiries, contact Jambdriller on the contact information on their app.

Merlin Ninja - Reverser

Cheers!!

evaboy4real:
Hey Jambitos,

We say a big thank you.

List of App
1. Myschool
2. Testdriller
3. Pass.Ng
4. Jambite
5. Jamb Success
6. JAMB CBT by Justclick
7. UTME FaceYourBook
8. TestMaster
9. JAMB by Career Lift
10. Prepup
................................Disclaimer:............................
- Source code review.
- Secure coding
- and so on.

Address
5 TowerTop Building,
Road to Hell, Mumbai,
India.

Merlin Ninja - Reverser

Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by exco90(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
product key.. VNF4SLZP2JLLER2A adriod...
examdriller my email.. kkorede643@gmail.com
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by celenas(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Product Key: LQMQ7Z7B5CLLER2A
Email: celearteta@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by exco90(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
thanks bro.. you are the greatest.. need for my system.. is there no one for CP?
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by exco90(m): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2019
evaboy4real:
Hey Jambitos,

We say a big thank you.

List of App
1. Myschool
2. Testdriller
3. Pass.Ng
4. Jambite
5. Jamb Success
6. JAMB CBT by Justclick
7. UTME FaceYourBook
8. TestMaster
9. JAMB by Career Lift
10. Prepup
- Source code review.
- Secure coding
- and so on.

Address
5 TowerTop Building,
Road to Hell, Mumbai,
India.

Merlin Ninja - Reverser

what is the outcome of our votes.. today is Nov 11
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by DavTechBlog(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2019
exco90:

what is the outcome of our votes.. today is Nov 11
following...
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by evaboy4real: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello Jambitos,

We are very sorry for some delays, we are on a project worth of millions and we are working to meet up with timeline.
However, the voting is past and we thank all those that votes.

Unfortunately, though Testdriller got the highest vote but we have discontinued Testdriller free activation code. The reason being that we have been on Testdriller for the past five (5) years and thus, we decided to change focus. Testdriller came with a tricky algorithm and bump into it to learn the principle of their key protection and luckily we broke it like a hurricane. For those that voted, we shall compensate you all with the code as soon as possible.

This year, we have shifted concern to another app like Testdriller, that have a weird key protection and we decided to play with it, and we have broken it. That is Jambdriller. Though the owners signed a memo with us (HouseTech Team) to give free code which ended 10th of this month (Nov).

Thanks you all.

for further inquiries;
contact us on evaboy4real@zoho.com

.......................................Greetings...........................................................
Evaboy
Head Nigga In Charge (HNIC)
For
HouseTech Team
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by exco90(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
evaboy4real:
Hello Jambitos,

We are very sorry for some delays, we are on a project worth of millions and we are working to meet up with timeline.
However, the voting is past and we thank all those that votes.

Unfortunately, though Testdriller got the highest vote but we have discontinued Testdriller free activation code. The reason being that we have been on Testdriller for the past five (5) years and thus, we decided to change focus. Testdriller came with a tricky algorithm and bump into it to learn the principle of their key protection and luckily we broke it like a hurricane. For those that voted, we shall compensate you all with the code as soon as possible.

This year, we have shifted concern to another app like Testdriller, that have a weird key protection and we decided to play with it, and we have broken it. That is Jambdriller. Though the owners signed a memo with us (HouseTech Team) to give free code which ended 10th of this month (Nov).

Thanks you all.

for further inquiries;
contact us on evaboy4real@zoho.com

.......................................Greetings...........................................................
Evaboy
Head Nigga In Charge (HNIC)
For
HouseTech Team

My jambdriller is not working..
After activation...
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by Kings232: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello evaboy4real, Happy new month, please I need activation code for Avalanche 3.0.0.1 or if u av any other cracked JAMB CBT practice software, thanks in anticipation. With my regards
Re: JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER by okpalanwa: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
[Thanks Evaboy. The activation Key you sent is working. I am very grateful. God bless you. quote author=evaboy4real post=64673487][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. / Download Complete Project Topics And Materials For FREE / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.