Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. (3248 Views)

Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Sconty09(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2014
The current system of deceits and Propanganda is alarming and the Nigerian Youths would be the bearer of the brunt when we allow it to continue. We seems not different in thoughts and deeds from the current crop of vagabonds in power. We are Also lying and fall for their deceitful and divisive plans. We are mortgaging the future of next generations if we towed same line with this propagandists and deceitful politicians who have robbed us of decades of desired future. Some of us have priviledge of living in Nigeria and now abroad can testify to havoc and evil this people inflicted on us and still doing. But my concerns is Youths who are behaving just like them,which is great fear for the future of our country. We are more concerned about ethnic and religion instead of leader that provides basic fundamental life needs and who ever can do that should be our Man, not where he comes from or his religion and we should remove by voting against those who embezzled our money,put our future in jeopardy. Failure. Of the current party to give us good roads across board,not 13th century rail track and coaches but modern train coaches like 21st century metro in Dubai. Stable power supply across board like UAE, a company in Dubai generated more than 80,000megawatts for their aluminum factory(Smelter). Desert become the most country in the world and highly technologically advance, using smart platform for their developments while we are settling for vagabonds. Their university attracts professors ,teachers from all walks of life and best instituition all over the world while we still studying with 1965 syllabus and curriculum. The police uses drones manufactured by their science school of technology to secure and monitor their country,engaging their youth they have one of their military fighter jet (women) fighting terrorists in Iraq but we have military that was always over run by boko haram.These happened because we have i irredentist corrupt leaders that we also celebrate. I don't care about parties but someone that guaranteed my future,not by sharing money for us but create platforms that engages us achieve our collective dreams and help our country developed.

Let's think about change for once,like fashola said we can also change the next one until we find suitable leaders that thinks about us,not about their pockets. And we also should imbibed good manners ,speak the truth always,be brother keepers,love eachother and wish good for eachother by helping hands irrespective of out tribes and religions. I live here in Abu Dhabi, I have here Nigerians of diverse, tribes and religion,we never fight but see ourselves as Nigerians. Don't hate,don't curse and don't blame the past for current woes,as the past are trials upon us today,to correct and make the future better. Life is transient. Soldier go and soldier come. Change is constant.

4 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by doja(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Thank you and God Bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2014
The saTANs have been spreading false information all over the Internet since Buhari’s declaration. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by mrofficial(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Facts like this should keep emerging. This is what will stop saTANs from hoodwinking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by anonimi: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Is the list not the SAME as what I posted earlier on another thread? =>

anonimi:

General Muhammadu Buhari will fight against nepotism, when he is nepotism PERSONIFIED himself
Can the devil fight against himself?
You guys are taking your packaging of this old soldier too far methinks!

A military DICTATOR who in 1983 cancelled Jakande's Lagos metro rail construction out of petty ethnic jealousy not minding the huge breach of contract costs involved angry
Have you seen the list of members of his cabinet during his two years of MISRULE? Let me share it with you so you can figure out Alhaji Nepotism himself =>

1. Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari
2. Chief of Staff, Tunde Idiagbon
3. Defence, Domkat Bali,
4. Agriculture, Bukar Shuaib
5. Trade, Mahmud Tukur
6. Communications, A Abdullahi,
7. Education, Yarima Ibrahim
8. Finance, Onaolapo Soleye
9. Abuja, Mamman Jiya Vatsa,
10. Health, Emmanuel Nsan,
11. Internal Affairs, Mohammed Magoro
12. Foreign Affairs, Ibrahim Gambari
13. Minister of Info., Samson Omeruah
14. Transportation, Abdullahi Ibrahim
15. Energy, Tam David-West
16. Justice, Chike Ofodile
17. Works, Patrick Koshoni

That would be six only out of 17 positions, right

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by LeStylo: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Does the fact and figure above paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is in bold)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

Credits to AIRDIG

9 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by anonimi: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
LeStylo:

How key could the Justice ministry be to a military DICTATOR who shunned the Oputa Panel of Enquiry
A MAXIMUM ruler who got Fela thrown in jail because his brother, Beko criticised his government?

4 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Ngwakwe: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Who is talking about list of Buhari's appointments when we have serious matters to deliberate about his unsuitability to dream of participating in democratic dispensation.

Buhari flogged your fathers with koboko and wants to repeat that after 30 years to the children - ISIL judicial system

Buhari commanded the arrest and indefinite detention of pro democracy groups who dare talk about Nigeria's political future as far as he (Buhari) was still on the throne

Haba my people, dey take bondage swear for una.

Your vote is your power, together we will put to a stop Buhari's attempt to benefit from the institution he destroyed.

8 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Olaolufred(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
LeStylo:
Does the fact and figure above paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is in bold)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

Credits to AIRDIG

Don't mind them.
They are campaigning for GMB directly or indirectly.
They have made it more desperate for me to vote for him.
With little campaign only in some northern states, he garnered 12 million votes in 2011.
What of now that his campaign will reach all over including Yenagoa?
Before he had almost zero votes in South south, but now he has followers their.
Jonathanians and saTANoids should project their candidate and leave GMB alone.
It is backfiring.

2 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Olaolufred(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
anonimi:

How key could the Justice ministry be to a military DICTATOR who shunned the Oputa Panel of Enquiry
A MAXIMUM ruler who got Fela thrown in jail because his brother, Beko criticised his government?

Which Oputa panel? Are you a baby?
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by omenka(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Can the mods move this to the front page?? The lies about Buhari being a bigot have to be put an end to once and for all.

Thanks a billlion Op.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by anonimi: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Olaolufred:

This Oputa Panel, misitah I-am-not-a-baby =>

I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari
12 AUGUST 2001

Former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), declared Friday he would not appear before the Human Rights Violation Investigations Commission (HRVIC) unless the law establishing it was reviewed.

He gave the condition in an interview on the Hausa Service of Voice of America (VOA) monitored in Kaduna.

Apparently with Dr. Umaru Dikko who petitioned against him in mind, General Buhari remarked that the law establishing the commission does not give it the right to entertain petitions on incidents that took place outside Nigeria.

Dr. Dikko who was Minister of Transport in the second republic had dragged the former Nigerian leader to the Oputa Panel over the attempt to forcibly repatriate him from exile in Britain by General Buhari's junta.

He did not comment further but vowed never to work for the government of President Olusegun Obasanjo who he accused of scrapping the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) which he (Buhari) led, without any just cause.

Said he: "I will never work in a place like PTF again. What happened to PTF was wrong.

"People were not happy about it and the whole country is deprived of the services it rendered.

"I did not go there to work for myself. I worked for the whole nation.

"Why am I being accused of aligning with Abacha by some people? Did he not ask me to come and help?

"That was exactly what I did. I gave conditions and I was allowed to do my job," he stated.

General Buhari recalled that he was forced to resign his appointment as PTF chairman because of President Obasanjo's remarks during his electioneering campaign.

"He said that he would stop my work and he actually scrapped PTF without any serious reason.

"I cannot work for this government. I worked for Abacha because he was much more serious," General Buhari emphasised.

Abacha was "much MORE serious" about stealing our money and hiding it in Switzerland perhaps following the footsteps of his smart senior in the Army who knows how to hide his stolen wealth and PRETEND he has nothing even though he has done three FAILED presidential campaigns with Supreme court challenge and expensive SAN lawyers in tow every four years since 2003 angry shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by egift(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
When the Truth Appear Jonathan and his TANiods are suddenly left in the cold with empty Lies grin grin grin

Buhari all the way. Vote out Corruption!

4 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
anonimi:

Abacha was "much MORE serious" about stealing our money and hiding it in Switzerland perhaps following the footsteps of his smart senior in the Army who knows how to hide his stolen wealth and PRETEND he has nothing even though he has done three FAILED presidential campaigns with Supreme court challenge and expensive SAN lawyers in tow angry shocked
the way anonimi carry Buhari matter for head eh.... Are you this sentimental?

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Olaolufred(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
anonimi:

Abacha was "much MORE serious" about stealing our money and hiding it in Switzerland perhaps following the footsteps of his smart senior in the Army who knows how to hide his stolen wealth and PRETEND he has nothing even though he has done three FAILED presidential campaigns with Supreme court challenge and expensive SAN lawyers in tow every four years since 2003 angry shocked

YOU SHOULD BE HAVING COLD FEET ALREADY.
YOU ARE ALREADY KNOCKED OUT.
THANKS TO Sconty09 AND LeStylo

3 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Blakyclyde(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
No matter how much you try to paint the picture of the perfect saint in Buhari, the past atrocities he committed in his two-year reign as head of state cannot be wiped off.
You don't just expect Nigerians to forgive and forget, did you?

According to Rudyard's Kipling,
A people always end by resembling its shadows.

#eNOUGHSAID.

4 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by bombay: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari is clueless embarassed
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by bombay: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari is clueless

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by eightsin(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Eye opener... wrong!!! this man ain't no saint. So stop making him look like one.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by anonimi: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
berem:
the way anonimi carry Buhari matter for head eh.... Are you this sentimental?

You guys will be better off providing FACTS to counter whatever I post instead of trying any emotional e-timidation.
It did not work in the past!
It is not working in the present!!
It is not about to work in the future!!!
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by bombay: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari is a murderer and a religious fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by bombay: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari na dull guy

2 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by bombay: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Can buhari speak english grin i don't think so

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by atlwireles: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Can the OP, do the same for SMC, the real organ with power. Please list the 17 members and detail their states and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by PhockPhockMan: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Olaolufred:

You are the baby who was too small to know that Buhari arrogantly shunned Oputa panel.
Buhari will never benefit from the same institution he once destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Olaolufred(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You are the baby who was too small to know that Buhari arrogantly shunned Oputa panel.
Buhari will never benefit from the same institution he once destroyed.

WHICH INSTITUTION?
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Those who are judging Buhari from his military rule are just re-tarded fools.
The excesses of military dictatorship cannot happen in a democratic administration. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by PhockPhockMan: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Olaolufred:

WHICH INSTITUTION?
Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by farem: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Those who are judging Buhari from his military rule are just re-tarded fools.
The excesses of military dictatorship cannot happen in a democratic administration. [/size]
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by anonimi: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Orikinla:
Those who are judging Buhari from his military rule are just re-tarded fools.
The excesses of military dictatorship cannot happen in a democratic administration.

I wish you thoroughly engaged your brain before typing nonsense and at the same time calling others re-tarded fools.

In short you expect the democratic administration to tame the INHERENT "excesses of military dictatorship" in General Muhammadu Buhari! Why should we want to take such a RECKLESS risk with someone who obviously has not changed his DICTATORSHIP habits having jumped the APP ship to establish CPC with funding from Sani Abacha's son just so he can be sole presidential candidate

Perhaps you are willing to share your insight on this with others.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by chinwike2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hoax

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Scare In Asaba, Delta State; Residents Flee / To All True Igbos / Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.