Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother (4479 Views)

Father Who Beat To Death Man He Caught Raping His 5yr Old Daughter Won't Be Jail / 6 Miracle Babies Who Beat The Odds / Husbands Who Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by shizzleStar: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
neroflo:
Definately gud for some sturbon mommas
#spank em hard...let em feel d pain u felt when u cained @ childhood
i repeat spank em wit big belt hard grin grin cos it amazinly fun
DARREN STONE
Wycombe,UK
Here comes the mad man

Take this.....

Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Amelian:
the mum over pampered him, when he was kind and growing up. what guts? angry

when I see some mums over pampering their sons , especially when the child does something bad they will start petting the child , instead of cautioning d child, saying hes just a small child...ok o, no worry, when he grow up, u will understand the result of petting a child when hes doing something bad.

And I bet the mum raised him alone, no dad insight sad

the son is heaping curses on his head, he doesn't know, until later he will understand.

sweetie, you need to stop blaming other people for the wrong-doing of adults, parents don't always have to take the blame when grown-arsed people misbehave. I bet there are things you do that your parents wouldn't support, I doubt that makes them bad parents. When an adult misbehaves, it ain't the fault of their parents, SIMPLES! It's the fault of the person misbehaving
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
uglyogre:

who is stup-id? a guy beating his own mother or a lady who watches as an old woman is beaten to stupor, you figure! only to run here and display more of your stupidity. i would leave you to wallow in your joy of opening a thread, believing it gets you home page, fool!!!
It seems u are having a very bad day, take ur hunger somewhere else, retaard cheesy
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
egopersonified:
Our culture, pride and ethics have indeed gone to the birds. Op, you should have at least pleaded on her behalf and please inform the wife for me that its a matter of time before she starts receiving her own beating. Even if the woman is a witch, as we all always want to believe, she is still human and not a goat.
Well thanks
I believe every one has a way of running his or her family, and I don't even know them from Adam, cos I was waiting for someone in their apartment
So, pleading while a MAN is angry is kinda scary to me, e don tey wen I chop belt cheesy
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
madam answer me jare..make i know as dis saturday go be
callmespices:

Well thanks
I believe every one has a way of running his or her family, and I don't even know them from Adam, cos I was waiting for someone in their apartment
So, pleading while a MAN is angry is kinda scary to me, e don tey wen I chop belt cheesy
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Emeralddd(f): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
thats purely an abomination. Any man that does that is a beast! and had better get ready for the curse he is laying on his head.
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by pamcode(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
uglyogre:

I see. So if that woman had been beaten to death, she would have sat watching 'cos she's female? if she was the one receiving the beating, wouldn't she have defended herself?
look my point is what exactly could she do
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
pamcode:
look my point is what exactly could she do
D mofo wants me to plead on her behalf and share out of the beating
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by pamcode(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
callmespices:

Well thanks
op dont mind those telling you to beg if his own wife was just watching then it is not ur place to beg besides you dont even know them who knows the kind of temper the man has a man that beats his own mum for that matter

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
pamcode:
op dont mind those telling you to beg if his own wife was just watching then it is not ur place to beg besides you dont even know them who knows the kind of temper the man has a man that beats his own mum for that matter
That guy is just a sadist, imagine him changing his gender to "f" after I yab him sha
Am not even sure if he exist
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by uglyogre(f): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
callmespices:

That guy is just a sadist, imagine him changing his gender to "f" after I yab him sha
Your customers are waiting, Oya, go sell your cheap wares to them. olodo!
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by soulglo: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
callmespices:

Hey!!! Shut da fuuckk up dude!! If u have nothing reasonable to comment just hang ur Damn mouth
U were expecting me to hold him or pick up a fight with him?? Think again "uglyogre"
Or sit him down to lecture him while angry?? Drink a chilled water and calm ur brain and think again "uglyogre"
Mtchewww

You could have tried to help the woman and also report it yo the police. Sit down and talk to an animal? You musta bumped your head
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
uglyogre:

Your customers are waiting, Oya, go sell your cheap wares to them. olodo!
Once again, I won't insult u, I will just relax and laugh at ur stupidity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
nicetboy:
My uncle slaped my grandma nd never apologise till she died.. Now the man is semi-mad and always collect better mass beating from the children @ any slight provocation

my distant cousin did same thing to his mum, and talking down at her until she died of heart attack. he's mentally unstable nw and walks around with a lost look in his eyes, dressed like a mad man. Series of prayers from different churches could not deliver him, we had 2 leave him to his fate... sad
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by uglyogre(f): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
callmespices:

babe, you were already blushing, so i had to let you know i'm a gal like you before you started tripping. Abeg, make i see road commot 4 here
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
uglyogre:

babe, you were already blushing, so i had to let you know i'm a gal like you before you started tripping. Abeg, make i see road commot 4 here
Go in shame my bloda
Ain't got ur time cheesy
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
nicetboy:
My uncle slaped my grandma nd never apologise till she died.. Now the man is semi-mad and always collect better mass beating from the children @ any slight provocation
karmat at work
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
nicetboy:
karmat at work.
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bunsky:
karmat at work.
Why does he think it's cos of what he did to his grandma??
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Chookym(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2014
The guy is insane
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Truth234(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2014
pamcode:

Oga this is a 21st century woman, so because his wife was also watching, she is vindicated? Haba! majority don't tell you what is right, your conscience does. Can't she report to the police or at least come here with more detailed information so we can help report to the right authority? All the insults and exchange of words, just shows she is more concerned with the occurrence than finding a solution. Then I don't see the point of opening a thread if she feels she can't do anything.
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Op, common Oga abeg naa would hv been ok. You for try at all. Even if na small pikin him de beat with belt.
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2014
I would never condone such barbaric acts.
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by jumzzy448: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2014
neroflo:
Definately gud for some sturbon mommas
#spank em hard...let em feel d pain u felt when u cained @ childhood
i repeat spank em wit big belt hard grin grin cos it amazinly fun
DARREN STONE
Wycombe,UK

Something must be wrong with you upstairs
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Kanwulia: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Na which kain mama be dat wey son dey beat? undecided
From which tribe? grin
No be de kain mama wey I get sha!
Just try ya luck. Simple. grin
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by neroflo: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2014
jumzzy448:

Something must be wrong with you upstairs
i go flog ur momma oh cheesy
beta no mak me vex
iddiiat
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Kanwulia:
Na which kain mama be dat wey son dey beat? undecided
From which tribe? grin
No be de kain mama wey I get sha!
Just try ya luck. Simple. grin
I agree with u, it can never be my mum
Who even dare try think of that shiit
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by callmespices(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Op, common Oga abeg naa would hv been ok. You for try at all. Even if na small pikin him de beat with belt.
Seems u don't get me, I actually went to look for someone else in their neighborhood and they ask me to wait in their apartment, am a total stranger to them, I don't think I can interfere like that, what if they are bunch of lunatics in their family?? And d u say call the police?? Nigerian police?? The neighbours must be aware and didn't do anything about it, why then should I put mouth??
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2014
callmespices:

Seems u don't get me, I actually went to look for someone else in their neighborhood and they ask me to wait in their apartment, am a total stranger to them, I don't think I can interfere like that, what if they are bunch of lunatics in their family?? And d u say call the police?? Nigerian police?? The neighbours must be aware and didn't do anything about it, why then should I put mouth??
Now I understand.
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Fraih(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Really, that's uncalled for...... I can't imagine
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by pamcode(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truth234:

Oga this is a 21st century woman, so because his wife was also watching, she is vindicated? Haba! majority don't tell you what is right, your conscience does. Can't she report to the police or at least come here with more detailed information so we can help report to the right authority? All the insults and exchange of words, just shows she is more concerned with the occurrence than finding a solution. Then I don't see the point of opening a thread if she feels she can't do anything.
well i agree with your last statement bt it not enough to crucify her besides she was asking for our view of the matter not solution
Re: Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother by Truth234(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
pamcode:
well i agree with your last statement bt it not enough to crucify her besides she was asking for our view of the matter not solution

No one is crucifying her but its not just right to attack uglyogre for requesting more from her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Transformed Into A Woman With $100,000 On Surgeries & Injections (photos) / Husband Loaning Money To Sister In Law / Should Newly Married Couple Stay In A Five Bedroom Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.