Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (59162 Views)

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic With Mum On School End Of The Session Party Day / Don Jazzy Shares Sexy Beach Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
with all. these,I get hope be that say someday, I will become world famous and wealthy more than adenuga....it well....#babaoshey
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by 1miccza: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
adanduka:

He could have worked on himself.

Yeah he revealed that to me in my sleep...
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

We go parry till Monday be dat wink.

Dre don get over that loss tey tey cool.
l0l
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
jobsat34:

aiit.. no prb

Esmeraldar... thats her name
hmMm Sounds Spanish/Mexican
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
jobsat34:

yeah thats cool...
as for dre11, i wudnt expect him to cry over what was expected... a whitewash..
liverpool defence was as spacious as the red sea..
l0l ryt... Xpctd dou bt i guess he was xpctn a Magic
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na wa o! Na so life be.
Muma Gee still dey the industry so?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by neighy(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

aiit.. no prb

Esmeraldar... thats her name
HBD BOSS LLNP...
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
HBD BOSS LLNP...

thanks man...
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by dre11(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

yeah thats cool...
as for dre11, i wudnt expect him to cry over what was expected... a whitewash..
liverpool defence was as spacious as the red sea..

sad
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by dre11(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
l0l tx 2mao... Bt we gona party till saturday evening or evn extend it to sunday evening... U get wat am Saying... ME jobsat34 n d Whole FootBall Frenzy personnel We gona drink over Barce's deadBody... Nd We[CHELSEA FANS] celebrate Victory over ManUtd We might also invite DRE11... Or do u tink he his stil crying ova Ystdy's defeat?

Mtcheww

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

sad

wy the face ?? I lie ??
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

thanks man...
HBD love, I wish you the best life has got to offer.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by dre11(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

wy the face ?? I lie ??

Happy born-day
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Esmeraldar:
HBD love, I wish you the best life has got to offer.

thanks Dearest.... I m Honoured..
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

thanks Dearest.... I m Honoured..
Don't forget to take me to the party when its time o.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2014
Esmeraldar:
Don't forget to take me to the party when its time o.

aiit...
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin
jobsat34:
now a big boy... money good no be small

**modified**

In as much as i would have loved to criticize the madness of FTC_ish, the Joy of being on the front page and FTC with less hassles, and most importantly few hours to moi baffday??.. i cant just but give this jargon a trial..

may i have the privilege of dedicating this space cum achievement to my good boy "Manna", and to all my "Eku atijos", and then to my NL e_crush Esmeraldar and then to my hmm! fellow drunkard honourable chief woki, and the best entrepreneurship (whatever) (I studied Economics not English) of year Jbluv55, and to all my fellow chelseafcmania and to my producer football frenzy neighy and to Itohan distant cousin Elantracey, and to myself Jobsat34...

Believe me, this gonna be my first and last time of doing this madness...
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by darne(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
#BOB --- Based On Believe

Don Baba J #DCT
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by unitysheart(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:
now a big boy... money good no be small

**modified**

In as much as i would have loved to criticize the madness of FTC_ish, the Joy of being on the front page and FTC with less hassles, and most importantly few hours to moi baffday??.. i cant just but give this jargon a trial..

may i have the privilege of dedicating this space cum achievement to my good boy "Manna", and to all my "Eku atijos", and then to my NL e_crush Esmeraldar and then to my hmm! fellow drunkard honourable chief woki, and the best entrepreneurship (whatever) (I studied Economics not English) of year Jbluv55, and to all my fellow chelseafcmania and to my producer football frenzy neighy and to Itohan distant cousin Elantracey, and to myself Jobsat34...

Believe me, this gonna be my first and last time of doing this madness...

Daysis oooo.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

aiit...
smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jobsat34 dear, I just realized I can't post in the bar thread. sad
What do we do dear?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Esmeraldar:
Jobsat34 dear, I just realized I can't post in the bar thread. sad
What do we do dear?

its aiit.... I understand.. We just let it slide...
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

its aiit.... I understand.. We just let it slide...
Thanks dear.

Op please permit me to post this on your thread.

HBD Love and please manage this since I can't post on the bar thread this week.

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by jobsat34(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Esmeraldar:
Thanks dear.

Op please permit me to post this on your thread.

HBD Love and please manage this since I can't post on the bar thread this week.

with all pleasure... Thanks a lot
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Esmeraldar: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

with all pleasure... Thanks a lot
And yeaaaaaa, your heart is safe with me. wink
Please tell neighy I can't post in the bar for this week.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by Irritant: 3:28am On Oct 25, 2014
iceberylin:
şęŗįoųşly, ţђįş gųy ƒāçe ŋo dђ çђāŋgę undecided

Hmmm,I suspect he is a Vampire cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by malcombillion: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
don baba j nwanne . ma chaba nwoke oma, o chigi mere gi eze
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by okaforsamuel: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=dotman19 post=27357652][img]http://4.bp..com/-imKNKpdDF1g/VEeTmQwjooI/AAAAAAADvTk/ksX-hhMoiOw/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

Who knew Don Jazzy once played for Muma Gee? He shared this old pic on instagram and wrote;
"Classic throwback of me and some other instrumentalists just before a show. We were playing for the artist Muma Gee. Opening for the late Mariam Makeba @ the Royal Albert hall. Na me sit down for front. Bassist toh badddd.

indeed,change d say is constant..
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee by okaforsamuel: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2015
indeed,change d say is constant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Anita Joseph Endorsed By Shapers 9JA (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.