Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage (28881 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by amakaikeng(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
In a slew of tweets today, Wednesday October 22, popular TV personality, Toke Makinwa who secretly tied the knots a few months ago, addressed the pressure women are subjected to by friends and family about getting pregnant after marriage.

According to her, single girls think the pressure on them is huge, but the real pressure comes as soon as you are married. Continue to see the rest here ...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/10/can-you-let-my-uterus-breathe-toke.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
amakaikeng:
In a slew of tweets today, Wednesday October 22, popular TV personality, Toke Makinwa who secretly tied the knots a few months ago, addressed the pressure women are subjected to by friends and family about getting pregnant after marriage.
According to her, single girls think the pressure on them is huge, but the real pressure comes as soon as you are married. Continue to see the rest here ...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/10/can-you-let-my-uterus-breathe-toke.html

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....

35 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
We have heard
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Samneer: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
ok... a don hear
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by klem93(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by okonja(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
That's Africa for You

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. Nairaland Certified Mtn data reseller
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by iceberylin(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
į'll bę blųŋţ

[size=22pt]RUBBISH[/size] undecided

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
f
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Toyozzie(f): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by slimzypink(f): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thats nigeria for U...after couple of months no issue dey come 4 ur head..smh amakaikeng I know u want traffic 4 ur blog butits a bit turn off if u give us half baked news nd u try 2 direct us 2 ur blog... angry angry God bless ur hustle anywayz

20 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by englishmart(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
She just needs to get pregnant and shut up.

Is she the only one getting such pressures?

It is written that "when a woman is married for 8 to 9 months, and no sign of pregnancy, then their is a tendency of fruitlessness in the marriage.

No be talk am o..

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by YEMOYEMI: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
And this makes it to FP?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by datguru: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
No wonder we're the most populous black nation on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by deeoneX(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pele..e no easy. Naija sha, Dem no go give u time enjoy ur marriage before pikin pressure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by mcdokwe(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
K
ayusco85:

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....
Not always true, you will be amazed at the proportion of chaste ladies who struggle to conceive as against serial abortionists.

Topic
Well, that should be expected because in African culture, pro creation is one major if not the only reason people get married. So no waste their time, give em what they want.

43 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by joedejana(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
WHO IS SHE?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by olayincar(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Only Jesus can save

Give ur full life to him

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by HonourablePomk: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
k
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nelsizzy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
[/color]Wetin concern mi lipsrsealed[color=#990000]Wetin concern mi
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its the african factor...Err body wants a successor ,even folks wey no get wetin them go give the pikin wants a successor

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by vm26: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
is the reasonwhy she is looking like an elien in this pic?

55 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by englishmart(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
Is this in FP?
no o. It's in BP

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
is she an actress?
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by wellmax(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
That's because some people think marriage is only for child bearing.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by englishmart(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
olayincar:
Only Jesus can save

Give ur full life to him
yeah I just Gave him my only life.

Surprisingly, I'm still alive. LOL

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
All I see is her Opon.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

u re a very big liar,u shouldn't ve generalized it.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by DVMtuppence(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Lie.

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by yorke1: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
I just came here to read comments

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Rocks Agbada To Future Awards (photos) / Davido Congratulates Wizkid For Selling Out 02arena!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.