Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves (27053 Views)

These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Set Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is not holding
back this afternoon.
According to Toyin Aimakhu, women are usually
enemies to themselves because women always cause
the pain and tears of other women.
The Nollywood actress shared her opinion on her
Instagram page a few minutes ago.
Read it below!

OBIRIN LOTA OBIRIN do u knw what dat
means we women r enemies to ourselves,we
women are always the cause of we women’s
tears and pains. 1.men r weak in nature dey
just act strong cos dey r the head. 2.u knw a
man is married bt shed crocodile tears wen
he’s going home to meet his wife n kids,and
men hates to see women in tears 3.some will
even go as far as calling and insulting the
wife. 3.men has alot of pity for women…We
women destroy alot of we women’s
happiness and homes, why not get ur own
man and starts from the scratch. .4.women
back bites women.5..women criticises
women alot..6.women say alot of bad stuffs
abt we women to people men are very weak
dats y dey fall victim most times and dey
hate to see women cry…7..u want a man
knwing fully he’s happily married with kids
leaving the wife miserable and sad..8..wen a
woman is in a relationship wit a man u say
alot abt ur friends not thinking cos birds of a
feather flocks together.9.wen ur friends sees
u r happy all they want is just to destroy it or
dey want that thing dat gives u happiness…
(hmmm women)women pls let’s start
supporting ourselves and showing love..pls
wen a man is married chase him to his
family so dat u can have a happy home(If na
money u wan collect,collect am,bt am not
saying is a good thing o)whenever dey r
saying bad abt anoda woman support her
stand for her let’s be our sister’s keeper.pls
this is my thought.. NB pls Dnt mind my
english I’m a nigerian and not British…
thanks alot and love u all..pls remember I
said my own personal thought..

Do you think she is on track with her view of female-
female relationships?

Source : http://mgixt.com

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by firstlady01(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
you re right,we are enemies to ourselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by ayusco85(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
mgixt:
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is not holding
back this afternoon.
According to Toyin Aimakhu, women are usually
enemies to themselves because women always cause
the pain and tears of other women.

I couldn't ve agreed more. For once a woman is been 100% honest grin

14 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
We know already,

BT wat surprises me is how dis gist made front page.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by klem93(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Seconded... www..com
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
lol... last year, a lady said samething.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by datguru: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by ggrin(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Na so jooor
moneymaker24:
Every women should second this. If any woman opposes, you get a ban from.F.A.R.A.N.0.lipsrsealedlipsrsealed. well, I don't want to say one now and my oga at the top will say another thing grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by blemon44(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thank God that you know

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by amiskurie(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Na today
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Samneer: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Na so na!

but the girl fine sha

I notice say she don Behind since she got married.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Well, undecided undecided She's Sounds Like A Female Troll.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by QMark: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obviously. It's everywhere.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by hollandis(f): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
She has a low esteem

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by kolomax(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Na today u know?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by haibe(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
hmmn, she is actually right. Some women just prefer married men who have made it, they never want to start from the scratch with a young man still hustling.

All i know is that, I will never marry a greedy woman who isn't ready to start the journey with me, I would deny her when the money comes. Bunch of greedy things!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by olayincar(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstlady01:
you re right,we are enemies to ourselves.

thank you for saying the truth
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by philantoxx(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
think so
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by mcdokwe(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
True
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Brymo: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mtcheew
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by joedejana(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmm....strange.
[size=14pt]HOW COME I DON'T KNOW HER[/size]

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by englishmart(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
That's women talks. Its not my business
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by datbay(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thank God you also know
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by HonourablePomk: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
k
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by moneymaker24(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Every women should second this. If any woman opposes, you get a ban from........ well, I don't want to say one now and my oga at the top will say another thing grin

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
What happened again? SMH
And what's with the "men are weak" jargon? I'm not weak; your man is. Utter tosh!

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by carrybreeze: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Methinks ladies should watch it or they r gonna av to live regretting all their short-beauty-live time.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by DVMtuppence(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
we don hear
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
I think a woman has tried to snatch her husband from her b4 and if so, deal with her and leave women out of it, all women r not the same please. Don't generalize

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by tuffgongjo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
hollandis:
She has a low esteem
Just like you,right?

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija / Juliet Ibrahim At The 2018 Glitz Style Awards In Ghana. / Denrele, Toyin Aimakhu At The Lagos Carnival 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.