Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman (4220 Views)

4 Best Compliments For Nigerian Women Over 30 / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / 15 Wonderful Compliments To Give People You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by nnamdibig(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Whether you’re looking to encourage your wife or a new girlfriend, there are several compliments to give females that will woo and wow them. By knowing what to say and when to say it, it will make it easier to make her fond of who you are as a person without coming off too intrusive. By knowing some of the best compliments you can give a woman, you’ll be sure to leave a lasting impression.
1. You Look Like You Lost Weight
Every woman wants to feel skinny and she’s sure to believe that she looks slim if she’s complimented on her figure by a male. Tell her that she looks slimmer even though she doesn’t need to lose weight.
2. That Color Really Suits You
To give a woman a boost of confidence, encourage her on a shade of color that she’s wearing and point out that it’s one of your favorite on her. Tell her that she should wear the color more often and you’re sure to see it on her the following week.
3. You’re Really Smart
Every woman wants to know that she has more than just good looks, but also the brains to match. Encourage her that she’s one of the smartest women hat you’ve ever known and that you continue to learn from your conversations together. Don’t be surprised if you see her blush.
4. You Make Me Want to Be a Better Person
A woman will feel on top of the world if she feels like she’s changing it for the better. Tell her that she makes you want to be a greater person due to her morals and lifestyle, which is sure to leave a smile on her face.
5. You Stand Out From Other Women
Allow a woman to feel one of a kind by telling her that she stands out from other females that you’ve met. Whether it’s due to her personality or unique sense of humor, the compliment will allow her to feel special.
6. You’re Attractive Even Without Makeup On
If you’ve developed a strong relationship with a woman, don’t be afraid to tell her that she’s beautiful without a stitch of makeup on and that you enjoy her natural good looks.
7. Your Hair is Gorgeous
Her hair is her glory and it’s important to compliment one of the most important features of her appearance. Don’t be afraid to touch her hair while you tell her it’s completely gorgeous and that you love the way it looks.
8. You’re Easy to Talk to
You’re sure to get closer to a woman who feels comfortable talking to you, making it important to point out how easygoing she is.
9. You Have Great Taste
Keep it casual by giving a compliment about a woman’s style. Whether it’s casual or trendy, allow her to feel like she has great taste with what she wears.
10. I Love Your Cooking
If you want to have your girlfriend make you a few more homemade dinners this week, then be sure to compliment her cooking. Tell her that every recipe that she makes it truly divine and she’ll be sure to send you home with some of her dishes.
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Cool
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by iceberylin(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
yoų mįşşęd şomęţђįŋg undecided
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by Toyozzie(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Money nko?
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by itstpia1: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
its better if a woman can also compliment herself though, without being vain or unrealistic.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by nnamdibig(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
iceberylin:
yoų mįşşęd şomęţђįŋg undecided
What could that be?
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Story Story.... If you don't have money, jenny sexy no go look your face.

Boy-- Baby I love you

Girl-- How much do you have in your account?

Boy-- Just 10,000.

Girl-- OH! Please, I don't fall in love with strangers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by midetinz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
The best compliment: "your account number is easy to memorise" Lol.
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol ladies dnt like compliments nowadays.....dey think its all flattery
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by ERCROSS(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
nnamdibig:
Whether you’re looking to encourage your wife or a new girlfriend, there are several compliments to give females that will woo and wow them. By knowing what to say and when to say it, it will make it easier to make her fond of who you are as a person without coming off too intrusive. By knowing some of the best compliments you can give a woman, you’ll be sure to leave a lasting impression.
1. You Look Like You Lost Weight
Every woman wants to feel skinny and she’s sure to believe that she looks slim if she’s complimented on her figure by a male. Tell her that she looks slimmer even though she doesn’t need to lose weight.
2. That Color Really Suits You
To give a woman a boost of confidence, encourage her on a shade of color that she’s wearing and point out that it’s one of your favorite on her. Tell her that she should wear the color more often and you’re sure to see it on her the following week.
3. You’re Really Smart
Every woman wants to know that she has more than just good looks, but also the brains to match. Encourage her that she’s one of the smartest women hat you’ve ever known and that you continue to learn from your conversations together. Don’t be surprised if you see her blush.
4. You Make Me Want to Be a Better Person
A woman will feel on top of the world if she feels like she’s changing it for the better. Tell her that she makes you want to be a greater person due to her morals and lifestyle, which is sure to leave a smile on her face.
5. You Stand Out From Other Women
Allow a woman to feel one of a kind by telling her that she stands out from other females that you’ve met. Whether it’s due to her personality or unique sense of humor, the compliment will allow her to feel special.
6. You’re Attractive Even Without Makeup On
If you’ve developed a strong relationship with a woman, don’t be afraid to tell her that she’s beautiful without a stitch of makeup on and that you enjoy her natural good looks.
7. Your Hair is Gorgeous
Her hair is her glory and it’s important to compliment one of the most important features of her appearance. Don’t be afraid to touch her hair while you tell her it’s completely gorgeous and that you love the way it looks.
8. You’re Easy to Talk to
You’re sure to get closer to a woman who feels comfortable talking to you, making it important to point out how easygoing she is.
9. You Have Great Taste
Keep it casual by giving a compliment about a woman’s style. Whether it’s casual or trendy, allow her to feel like she has great taste with what she wears.
10. I Love Your Cooking
If you want to have your girlfriend make you a few more homemade dinners this week, then be sure to compliment her cooking. Tell her that every recipe that she makes it truly divine and she’ll be sure to send you home with some of her dishes.

As a man.. Do u think u don't deserve to be complimented too..

Tired of all dis ish abt satisfying a woman jare..
Like they will Eva be truly satisfied...
undecided
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
ERCROSS:

As a man.. Do u think u don't deserve to be complimented too..

Tired of all dis ish abt satisfying a woman jare..
Like they will Eva be truly satisfied...
undecided
we all knw dat women dnt knw wat they actually want.....and dey are neva satisfied ...dey just want something, buh dey duno wat they actually want
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
just click
here and fill the form and poom!!! dats all
check it out
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nice...jux say it with an honest mind,ladies can tell if u dnt mean it
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by nomabeeee(f): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
grin Cool..*i love it when a guy tels me I smell nice..
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by Rexnegro(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Toyozzie:
Dicck and Money nko?
Smh
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by AfricanApple(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
I will always know when a man is reciting some line in learnt on line rather than his true words to me. no need to even waste your time
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
AfricanApple:
I will always know when a man is reciting some line in learnt on line rather than his true words to me. no need to even waste your time

Some guys play the game so well, you won't know the diff.
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by destante(f): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol. number one is usually greeted with mixed feeling for meah sha
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by AfricanApple(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Some guys play the game so well, you won't know the diff.
u just have to tune in your antenna to grasp them. they always run out of words until when next they see u. guys and sweet mouth sef
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by 24in7: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
d only compliment 9ja girlz can undrstnd grin grin

2 Shares

Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by barnabas91: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
nomabeeee:
grin Cool..*i love it when a guy tels me I smell nice..
Bby u smell over nice
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by clean2: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die.
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by nomabeeee(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
barnabas91:

Bby u smell over nice
lol
Re: 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman by kkgrace: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuguliciousMUGU:
Story Story.... If you don't have money, jenny sexy no go look your face.

Boy-- Baby I love you

Girl-- How much do you have in your account?

Boy-- Just 10,000.

Girl-- OH! Please, I don't fall in love with strangers.

lol!!!

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons You Should Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day / Just For The Ladies Alone.what Will You Do? / See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.