Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Third Secret Of Success Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Third Secret Of Success Marriage (634 Views)

Tips For A Success Marriage Life For Women / The Secret Of A Happy Marriage And Home. / Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Third Secret Of Success Marriage by Loveaflame(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
I have shared previously that BROKENNESS and PLACING VALUE ON YOUR SPOUSE are two great keys to having a blissful home.If you need to read the first two articles just visit

http://www.facebook.com/francobliss

The third thing I want to share is ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY.

This is one area that led to the collapse of the first ordained marriage between Adam and Eve.Had Adam accepted responsibility for what happened in the garden God could have forgiven them but he blamed it on God and Eve.

Men have a greator role to play in this issue.The husband is the head of the family.Like John Maxwell said in his book DEVELOPING THE LEADER WITHIN,

"Everything rises and falls on the leader"

Any marriage that breaks or have turmoils the man is to be blamed.I know this sounds hard.The Lord spoke to me six years ago,

"Son,marriage is like a company and you are the owner and director of it.Progress in the company depends on how you run it.While you can sack some workers that wants to spoil the company you cannot sack your wife because two of you are co-owners also.You must learn to manage her well and carry her along in the affairs of the company"

It's easy for us to blame our wives for mishaps in the home but I have learnt one truth that,

"My wife is really a reflection of the way I treat her"

A man must be responsible for maintaining harmony at home at all cost.As the head you must stop trading blames with your wife because it solves nothing.

When you are truly responsible for the spiritual and physical upkeep of the home there is no way you will not have harmony at home.

While women are weaker vessels according to 1Peter 3 hope you know that makes you a weak vessel also.

While I will not argue that some wives can be almost impossible but no woman is impossible if you know the right buttons to press to demobilize her.

Wives must accept responsibilities also but the men more.When you asked those who divorced you will see trade of blames.If only one of them decided to accept responsibility the tide would have changed.

When men become careless with their lifestyles and allow the enemies to penetrate into their homes simple humility could have solved the problem.

I am stubborn,rugged,volatile and highly sensitive person but I have to swallow my pride and accept responsibility for mishaps in my home.

Any true marriage that breaks,the man is to be held responsible.It means you are a weak or ignorant leader.Every husband is a leader.You lead,the wife follows and your kids toll the line.

When things are rosy men attribute or arrogate such to themselves but when the other side shows up men blame their wives.Don't forget when you point a finger at someone the remaining four fingers are pointing in your direction.

Any woman that allows her home to turn to a battle field is either possessed by demons or influenced by them.Even at that a man can still break them down.Some women can be hell fire but a man should use God's latter rain to quench such fire.

Failure to accept responsibility both in good times and bad times have led to the collapse of many marriages.

We should stop behaving like our grandpa Adam and take responsibilies in our home.It is your home so take care of it.Be responsible spiritually,morally,maritally,financially,mentally,socially etc.Stop blaming your wife for the evils.Even though she is at fault you can still bear her faults just to save your home from collapse.With God's help and mercy your home would really be a haven of joy.Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Sex, Really, For Married Happiness? / Ugandan Maid Jailed For Assault / 28 Internet Acronyms Every Parent Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.