Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). (2384 Views)

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. / Are Modern Nigerian Girl's Bad And Proud Of It? / What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by onihaxy: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Gone are the days where I used to see many palm slippers and shoes with a sticker or trademark of "Made in italy" which I'm very sure that most of the shoes came from aba.
Well, a friend of mine who just finished her nysc in abia state bought a palm slippers for me from aba. I was amazed to see my igbo brothers becoming proud of their products, unlike before when it used to be a kind of italian imitation.

P.S: forgive me for been naïve, I'm just seeing it for the first time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Nice, ild rather buy made in naija they last longer, real leather.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Nice, ild rather buy made in naija they last longer, real leather.
I love those Aba guys.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by decode55(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Proudly Igbo smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by Mayydayy(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2014
wow.blushing with pride.haters GO and DIE!!

1 Like

Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by Rilwayne001: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Biafra

Biafra is dead long time ago undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by darnley16(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2014
Biafra?
Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by galadima77(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
why d biafra na?

anyways nice work....
Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by Laurence1: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
#proudlyibo cool
Re: Ibo Made Shoes Becoming Proud Of Its Brand. (pix). by Olagbenga95(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yoruba wetn una wan do nw....

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday Today! Wish Me Luck. / President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gets Ambassadorial Appointment (photo) / Here Is What The Different Badges That Nigerian Police Officers Wear Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.