Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD (1202 Views)

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by Theultimate(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2014
I think the thing is getting beyond control for a woman called KEMI OLUNLOYO as the fans blasted her for calling
herself GOD with the
ability to control men… Oooop is it because of.
Her Boobs?
The controversial Kemi took to facebook to
share her page statistics and instead of
leaving it at that, she claimed she is god and
can control men.She also said Nigerian
women rarely follow her on social media
because they have very low self esteem.In
other words,women are threatened by
her ..Lol..When some male fans chastised
her ,she insisted she is God…
“Males are mostly following me on
social media. I have an ability to
control males as they see me as a
strong personality that can change
their lives and educate them. Most ARE
NOT EDUCATED ABOUT BASIC
THINGS. Females rarely follow me on
social media because Nigerian women
have very low self esteem.So guys,
keep worshipping me.I am GOD!

http://aprokonews.com/fans-blast-kemiolunloyo-for-callingherself-god/

Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by donkross1(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by Blackfire(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2014
god or goddess
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Blackfire:
god or goddess
shey she get brain before ni?
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by 1shortblackboy: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2014
wey the brest na angry
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
jobless op stop bringing this mad womans psycho issues here. no one talks about her anymore.
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by Cooleasy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
My people, don't stress yourselves about her claim to be God. The Supreme Being knows how He will put her in her right place. It is a matter of time.
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by Theultimate(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
diluminati:
jobless op stop bringing this mad womans psycho issues here. no one talks about her anymore.
mind your business, employed reader!!
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by philantoxx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
who the heck is she??
Re: Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD by desgiezd(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Why would any man follow her? Here's a woman that once said no man can satisfy her more than her Love Machine and that since she discovered how good the Love Machine can be she would not allow any man to touch her again. So why would any man follow her?

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Festival Of Corruption- Dr. Tamunoiyoriari S. Parker / Major General M. BUHARI / Raid On APC Building: DSS Alleges Centre Used To Clone PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.