Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I M Confused,help Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M Confused,help Needed! (763 Views)

M Confused Advice / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help / I M Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I M Confused,help Needed! by snazzy82(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2008
ok
Re: I M Confused,help Needed! by Cipriani(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
@snazzy

You need help

Try using your urine to wash your head and face and all will be well grin grin grin grin

You have a problem posting the same shit and changing the names angry angry angry angry

You crazy men
Re: I M Confused,help Needed! by Emilo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
i guess ur more confused than u really think, why dont u try dating ur mum u dumb shit.
Re: I M Confused,help Needed! by omega25red(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
So what ever happened to Jen because it seems like you lost touch with her
and Dude you need some time away from the dating scene. When ever you break up with someone it's either you cheated or you left one for the other. We all lik eto find that perfect relationship but when a break up happens, that is the time for you to take an inventory of your self as far as what went wrong what you need to work on and why you keep attracting people who you don't really like. If it is meant to be you will eventually run into Jen and maybe she would be available or not either way you will get an answer.
Re: I M Confused,help Needed! by Akinagirl(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
You date guys and girls? Chad is a he?
Re: I M Confused,help Needed! by Hotstepper(f): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
very confused soul

(1) (Reply)

Technology A Death To Real Romance / Requirements For Engagement / How Do You Define Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.