Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria (20170 Views)

Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here / Top 5 Blog In Nigeria For Latest Free Browsing Cheats. / Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Check out my signature...
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by femokuc0: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Ecommerce website nkwo.com.ng tag building the largest ecommerce website east of the Niger with over 5000 listings in one week is up for sale #750,000.. Interested contact femokuc@gmail
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by AkinseteK(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
www.latestnaijainfo.com is for sale for N200,000. Contact me on mayork2012@gmail.com or call 08034089466
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by ecoheight: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please when you list your domain or website for sell, do well to describe the potentials in terms of traffic and earning sources. This is attract more buyers to it.
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
yomalex:
www.affluentgifts.com
www.fleettrackingservices.com
eplblogger.com domain 20k Negotiable Good for English premier league bloggers
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by amJoe(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
www.cb4a.net is for sale at N6,000.
mail me if you're interested.
evatomng@gmail.com
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by ecoheight: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
I personally need a tech blog to buy

Do you have it? Share the url here let me check out
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by amJoe(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
ecoheight:
I personally need a tech blog to buy

Do you have it? Share the url here let me check out
www.cb4a.net .. i can change the name to ur own name for free.. asking price is 6k
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by cyberwaver(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by AdejorLawrence(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
www.makemoneyin9ja.com is a blog an it is hosted on a professional hosting site. I have other domain name available for sale below are the prices.

I will give you makemoneyin9ja.com for just 10K (#10,000)

Domains
Hi3655day.com just for 4K (#4,000)
And
Werneken.com just for 1k (#1,000) only.

If you are interested contact me on 07037089555 or ladejor@gmail.com
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by exportpro(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Omnibus Global Marketing Company offers a wide range of services ranging from Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, To Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions.

We act as a digital marketing support agent’ meeting brand‘s core target consumers at their receptive points of need.

Our Service is spiced with the latest research tools, system and skilled manpower in Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions, leading to total branding and actual sales delivery.

Realizing the importance of clients’ spends in digital marketing communications especially media buying, we are of the opinion that the spend must yield dividends with the aid of our various strategic alliances handling different areas of our operations.

It means finding the most strategic, compelling and effective ways of connecting with consumers. With our strategic Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions ; we combine conventional and unconventional innovations with measurement and evaluation.

We Can Help You Grow Your Business Profits Using digital marketing Techniques That Actually Work!!
Our Strategy Normally Includes, Email marketing, Mobile marketing, SMS marketing, Social Media marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content marketing, digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special digital marketing Communication Solutions. We Have Been Serving The Nigerian Market Since 2000.
Whatsapp:+2348185000488
Email: omnibuscompany@yahoo.com
www.osbng.com

we'd be more than happy to discuss the contents of this post/thread.
thanks
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by Brandwone: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Best Web Design Firm In Portharcourt grin cool

Looking for a Web Designer in Nigeria (Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja, etc.) Brandwone is Port Harcourt's best web design company.

For professional services in
- Website Design and Ecommerce website (Fully Functional, Responsive and Dynamic websites)
- Software etc

We are also a:
- Network Management Firm
- Brand Management
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design

For Professional Web Design (...and other ICT Services):
Check us out on our;
Email us: info@brandwone.com
Call us today: +234 (0)7053142558, +234 (0)7063054631

Tags:
Port Harcourt's best web design company
web design port harcourt
Ecommerce website designer in port harcourt
Top web designers in port harcourt
Web Hosting company in port harcourt

Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by rolandsilva(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
www.gistvibez.com for sale, 6months old blog with over page views of 510,000+....whatsapp me for price 08142625909 or call me 08080072162

Screenshots, evidence and lots will be sent to you....
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by wisdomabc: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2016
I will like to sell my website: www.bxinfortech.com, it's Ebooks E commerce website with automatic download on any order, it has over 15 professional tested Ebooks with high demands, it has konga affiliate sales traffic, for the adsence its not incouraging but i believe it will soon.
The reason why i want to sell it is because of the nature of my work, my M.D don't give me time to attain to my personal work, that's why i decide to ship it to who ever have time to manage the website orders and commentaries.
The website is build with standard and uptimised woocommerce pluging you can see it for you self and Facebook page of over 80 followers

I don't need too much money, but any interested person should chat me up.
Final prize: 25k
Email: wisdoma81@gmail.com
Contact No: 07039153600
Please only one(1) serious business minded person. Thanks.

Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by wisdomabc: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2016
I will like to sell my website: www.bxinfortech.com, it's Ebooks E commerce website with automatic download on any order, it has over 15 professional tested Ebooks with high demands, it has konga affiliate sales traffic, for the adsence its not incouraging but i believe it will soon.
The reason why i want to sell it is because of the nature of my work, my M.D don't give me time to attain to my personal work, that's why i decide to ship it to who ever have time to manage the website orders and commentaries.
The website is build with standard and uptimised woocommerce pluging you can see it for you self and Facebook page of over 80 followers

I don't need too much money, but any interested person should chat me up.

Final prize: 25k
Email: wisdoma81@gmail.com
Contact No: 07039153600
Please only one(1) serious business minded person. Thanks.

Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by iamayp: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
I want to sell musiccloudng.com for N90k. Adsense currently runs on the site but I'm not selling Adsense with it. 07088551710 if interested. I've a Facebook page for it with over 100 like add 3535 followers on Twitter. 35 followers on Google+ 63,000+ views.
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by rolandsilva(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
I want to sell Gistvibez.com
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by afternysc(f): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
tutorial website for sale.
contact
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by selflessguru: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
if u want me to build ur own website or blog for u , contact mee..

anyway google adsense account is for sale if u wan buy , call or bang me on whatsapp asap on
07081929956 ..

*Keep it up biko*
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by amJoe(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
am selling a copy of the theme I used for my blogger blog www.journal.ga @N2000 mail me if u re interested Omalejos@gmail.com
or send me a message on whatsapp 08146394189
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by smoothvee(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
I have a domain for sale.. bought from godaddy nd payed 2yrs up front.. www.sugaryarns.com u only renew by 2018. im selling for 10k.can be used as entertainment, gist or anything u wana make it into. Valentineezeudu@gmail.com
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Naijagalaxy.com domain for Sale+Free whogohost hosting+Free premium themes for your design
Inbox me if u need it @15k
Whatsapp: 08131030070
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by segola7(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2017
www.betternewsblog.com for sale. it is a news site. call: 08169425155
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by segola7(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2017
www.betternewsblog.com for sale. it is a news site. call: 08169425155. it a 17 days old site with a unique visitor of 1607 and visiting of 3,450.
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by MzBabeJ(f): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hi everyone .... Ive got a blog to sell
Blog Name: WorldLive Happeninz Blog
Price: #250,000

Ive got another site and I want to focus on it , thats why am selling this out .... Its not really a new blog but it needs some touches and also an Ad sense

Price negotiable

Contact the direct owner
Email: babejanthony5@gmail.com
Mobile: 09030240722

Blog picture view attached : Mobile & Web version

Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by marketeer: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Marketeer.com.ng is for sale, I developed the site long ago when i had an interest in the Nigerian classified market but just after the launch, I had a programming job that wouldn't allow me to popularize the system in the country. I will like to give it out to anybody who would be interested in owning or popularizing the platform here in the country. It is fully automated classified site. contact me to place your offer: write2nelson@gmail.com
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by Surubomi: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2017
www.soccerdailyodds.com for sale at a very cheap price. send mail to soccerdailyodds@gmail.com if interested
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by eaglestar: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Have a domain for sale skyvillo.com contact for more WhatsApp: 08031886623
Re: Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria by edemaniekan: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2017
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!!
Am giving out my blog at an affordable rate. i do not have to brag, just take a look at www.infogger.com and contact me for negotiations ASAP>>>08142979525

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law / Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.