Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members (52467 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
in Nigeria i have learnt talk is cheap,action is expensive.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by OriginalJ: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
N500 X average of 30 days monthly= 15000
Plus monthly Alawance= 15000+ 19800 = 34800.
I strongly doubt if this administration can fufill this 'charade' promise, considering how many times they've sprouted corps members' hope on allowance increment, but eventually failed to do so.

2 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by piagetskinner(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmm govt sha...after 2015 let's see if it will continue...this is all in a bid to use corps members as foot soldiers to manipulate the electoral process for selfish gain
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by samseen02(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
somebody should help me summarize this
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by heroarams(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wan build house, N19500 + N15000(food alawee) + runs = sweet service grin

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by bestlyAB(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
I pray they actually pay them. i hope it is not a false hope
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Asoozy: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
You are just too brainy!!!

pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

We are vigilant and we are watching.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ElFenomeno1: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Waste of time ... NYSC
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Will believe Gej/federal government transformation agenda when they increase the monthly allowance of all corpers to 50,000naira, till then Nysc is still a complete waste of .......
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
NYSC is fast loosing losing its purpose. The PDP are turning it to a means of looting and pursuing frivolities.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by fattahnoni(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
see grammar I don die aber av mercy
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by emmysoftyou: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
chochoman:
And if there was something to be applauded here,you won't be wishing to go back as a corper,because you would be having a well-paying job,anamu;
are yu unreasonable at your age,cant lay ur point witout insult?@ Amu boi

anu mpam
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by adonismuller(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

GMB all the way!
its not by blowing grammar.....btw,why are you so pained? Is the 5h from your pocket....pinikio
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by DesChyko: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

GMB all the way!

I'm convinced the people who liked your post have no idea the number of grammatical errors in it.
Your reaction is justified but a little thoughtless.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Eve62(f): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
twaintoy:
NYSC is a waste of time. Infact, its a total waste, a failure. Make dem just scrap am.

because u drop out abi?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by shaqhead: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

We are vigilant and we are watching.

Pendy u again? Was awed by a comment u posted on som thread dt got countless quotes n shares...kp sayin d truth..Truth is, They abhore d truth dt will make em free...n dy askin for youths in leadership positions...their comments make our demands laughable...

Before d 2011 election, alawii was jacked frm N9,700 to N19,800 and the election ws qite a success...very successful!

Now few months to d 2015 elections, feedin alawii of N500 daily is bn introduced....y nw?....Aha..same scripts..same characters..diferent time.

Wont b surprised if dy com tailing me!
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Luzehray(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

GMB all the way!
see idiot

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
this news made me scratched my body.. pic or i dont belif it
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Luzehray:
see idiot

someone said u no go skool, That's y u cooked all these sentences....
I hail ooo...

proof is good anyway
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by butanep(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
twaintoy:
NYSC is a waste of time. Infact, its a total waste, a failure. Make dem just scrap am.
keep quiet... what do you know about NYSC... Many persons have been made via NYSC
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Eve62(f): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
samseen02:

in summary, he say u no get sense. Simple
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Eve62(f): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
samseen02:

in summary, he say u no get sense. Simple.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by butanep(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
santity100:
Nysc is really a good programme for the youths and graduates in nigeria.

It enables people like us that have lived in lagos all our lives to travel to states like kaduna, kano and katsina.

Though the programme could be repackaged and reviewed.
You have spoken well...
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by berbs112(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by pendy79: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
shaqhead:

Pendy u again? Was awed by a comment u posted on som thread dt got countless quotes n shares...kp sayin d truth..Truth is, They abhore d truth dt will make em free...n dy askin for youths in leadership positions...their comments make our demands laughable...

Before d 2011 election, alawii was jacked frm N9,700 to N19,800 and the election ws qite a success...very successful!

Now few months to d 2015 elections, feedin alawii of N500 daily is bn introduced....y nw?....Aha..same scripts..same characters..diferent time.

Wont b surprised if dy com tailing me!

Thanks for the compliment bro. The task to retake our country back belong to everyone of us. No one need the government to do anything extra ordinarily but do its constitution responsibilities to the populace. Security, roads, housing, education, electricity and economic management.

But the short cut approach of circumverting the aspiration and wish of the people by using gullible youths who sell off their future on the altar of quick financial inducement harbour an ill wind for the country.

A good government should expect it's reward through popular support while the one who knows it has not perform should respect the true wish of the people to select the kind of leadership it want.

Let's keep our fingers cross and be very outspoken.against any plot that they put together to perpetuate themselves in power despite failing us

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by kobonaire(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.
I don't think you can just compare the size of the Nigerian and South African economies in isolation. You do have to factor in the population size too. Nigeria has over 3 times SAs population. As a result Nigeria's GDP per capita is : $2,800 (2012 est.) while South Africa's GDP per capita is : $6,618 (2013).

If Mr X has N50,000 in his bank and a family of 6 will he say he is financially better of than Mr. Y who has N40,000 in his bank but a family size of 3??
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by kobonaire(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
GMB all the way!
you sound like one Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon
grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by egift(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
DesChyko:

I'm convinced the people who liked your post have no idea the number of grammatical errors in it.
Your reaction is justified but a little thoughtless.

You definitely did not comprehend what was transcribed.

Meant

Your intellect is badly damaged because of the wrong leadership Jonathan’s administration. Invite me to any competition and I will defeat you beyond your imagination.

So professor, highlight the errors and tell us what is wrong with it.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by egift(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
kobonaire:
you sound like one Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon
grin grin

My Oga, no vex. The guy provoke me.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by kobonaire(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

My Oga, no vex. The guy provoke me.
No, thank you, you made me laugh and over 80+ others laugh too as you see many likes you come collect

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hhmmm... I hope this won't turn out to be a joke at the end. Atleast 60k is sure and datz gonna add-up to sumtin grin ... FG don't play wif ma calculations o! angry

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by DesChyko: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

You definitely did not comprehend what was transcribed.

Funny..
If I didn't, how would I have noticed your misgivings?
Just let it slide.
BTW, look up the meaning of 'transcribe'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.