Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Will Die Very Soon. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Die Very Soon. (27107 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Doctors have confirmed it: my days are numbered. My sickness is incurable.

Suprisingly, I am not even afraid of death. I am just worried that the atheists might be right and I may not get to be with Satan afterall. How I long to meet him.

I hope xtians are right and I'm going straight to hell.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tell me you are joking?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:
Tell me you are joking?

Why?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Why?
Cause one hardly knows when you are serious!

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Another yaba left escapee.

17 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:

Cause one hardly knows when you are serious!

Oh! I'm always serious. I have a rare incurable disease which I can't mention here so as not to reveal my identity because somebody that knows me might be able to put 2 & 2 together. The disease is genetic so doctors are actually amazed that I have survived this long. These past two weeks have been hell but my medication is helping. Doctors expect me to die at any moment but are optimistic that I may have up to 6 months, maximum 9 to live.

Don't worry about me. I die with the confidence that all of you reading this will also die one day. Some may even die before me.
My worry is to no longer exist like the atheists said. Scary.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Oh! I'm always serious. I have a rare incurable disease which I can't mention here so as not to reveal my identity because somebody that knows me might be able to put 2 & 2 together. The disease is genetic so doctors are actually amazed that I have survived this long. These past two weeks have been hell but my medication is helping. Doctors expect me to die at any moment but are optimistic that I may have up to 6 months, maximum 9 to live.

Don't worry about me. I die with the confidence that all of you reading this will also die one day. Some may even die before me.
Why are you afraid of that? That is actually the best! Like you can't remember what you were before you were born. You weren't existing before you were conceived so shall it be when you die. As in Heaven is actually hell! You only spent a few years in earth and then go to heaven to spend eternity doing what? Sinners burn forever in Hell but what does the righteous does forever in heaven? Sing praises? Dance? Eat? or what? Just make the best of your limited time and dedicate it to serving humanity(That is if you aren't joking). Humanity is more important than any afterlife!

I hope this is just a joke...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Am short of words and equally sad..
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ahijobuzuzu:
Another yaba left escapee.
Be sensible for once
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by CrazyMan(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Suprisingly, I am not even afraid of death. I am just worried that the atheists might be right and I may not get to be with Satan afterall. How I long to meet him.

You'll be very surprised when you realize that there's actually life after death.

I just hope it won't be too late.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by deebrain(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
You won't die....

In the name of Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by texanomaly(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Please tell me this is a joke Alfa. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
CrazyMan:

You'll be very surprised when you realize that there's actually life after death.

I just hope it won't be too late.

I hope so too. I don't want to miss Satan.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
deebrain:
You won't die....

In the name of Jesus Christ.

Back to sender.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
texanomaly:
Please tell me this is a joke Alfa. cry cry

I can tell you that if it makes you fell better.
But the truth is I will soon depart this world.
Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by clean2: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE----------note:::::satan hates you soo much because you are made in the image of God who is satans enemy.....be wise for u are lucky to know when you will die

10 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Reply my mails, alfa..
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by 4C2215131: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Since you love Satan so much, you should apppeal to him to heal your ailment. He does have the power to heal you know.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AbuMikey(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Alfa, You are a comedian gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Let me get something clear to you.. Doctor said it, but not God. He can help you if you want it.. Am not gonna force you or ask you for the second time,
So, do you really want to die and get a surprise package cause you fail to acknowledge christ but to insult and blaspheme him,. But, you can still get to heaven, God is so merciful, so, are you willing to allow God intervene and deliver you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
AbuMikey:

Alfa, You are a comedian gringringrin
So you are alive?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by texanomaly(f): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I can tell you that if it makes you fell better.
But the truth is I will soon depart this world.
Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.

I'm truly sorry to hear that. cry kiss
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Caracta(f): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
This isn't good news sad
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

safe journey dear. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:
Reply my mails, alfa..

I can't now. I'm on a friend's PC.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nobleval:
safe journey dear. smiley

Thanks, but to where?
Please reassure me that I'm going to Hell.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
4C2215131:

Since you love Satan so much, you should apppeal to him to heal your ailment. He does have the power to heal you know.

Doctor's heal ailments. Satan gives wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Embrace death fellow brother. We all shall. We all shall.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AbuMikey(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ajibam:

So you are alive?
I'm still very much alive bro gringrin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by AbuMikey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Embrace death fellow brother. We all shall. We all shall.

You all shall do what? Sonoflucifer?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by traware(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Back to sender.
Amazing!!! 'Alfaseltzer' and 'sonflucifer'(Thesame individual) are having a 'discussion'...this guy!!... this guy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by technophile(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jesus loves you bro., kindly give your life to him while you're still alive, you have nothing to lose but you have a lot to gain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.