Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (31057 Views)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / Gold Or Accessories / Accessories you can't do without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Zenith21(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Me dey wear anything I like... No shaking
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by adonbilivit: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2014
coool
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by fruityjojo(f): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Waist beads, Ankle chains due to mami water superstition embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Dearestmee124(f): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Ewo!

Fashion, fashion
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by tyconcepts(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2014
As far as its not demeaning and nasty....Anything goes.

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Tic4tac(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't wear nose rings, anything that has souls or evil words are a no no for me, I don't do lip piercing..I use to do it before, but I've stopped.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by condralbede(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't wear white glasses.... before they assume that I dnt see well.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2014
na church use head carry am

its u guys that sabi...i don waka
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by stlaibrowne(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't wear condom undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by eistien(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2014
I nr dy wear hand band or berets cuz of harasment, dm say all coulor dy affiliated with different confra
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by tollu: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2014
I haven't found an accessory I can't wear. Skulls, serpents, frogs, aliens, illumifaya infact the more befuddling the better. I LOVE accessories kiss
No piercings though. Low threshold for pain

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by bayocanny: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2014
lepasharon:

no mind those backward africans

Do u mean backward africans?

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
I like ladies who wear beads. grin
I personally don't do chains or necklaces and heavy wrist watches with metal straps.
I love to stay light.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Raxxye(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I like anklets and toe rings tho

I wont mind but unfortunately some superstitious Africans think you belong to a mermaid cult grin

Can't you see how disgusting these toes look with those rings on? I'm almost throwing-up right here!

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Joshuadon: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2014
undecided may God have mercy on some folks who called xtains,backward and so on,whatever days seemeth right in ur eyes do it but surely, the day of payback is soon..,

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't wear gold - my ring is silver. Muslim men are not permitted to wear gold, but women are.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by myouri(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Ear ringz. Ankle chain. Waist bead/chain. Necklace. Bangles. Bracelet......all of dem. iDont wear clothings with sum demonic signz or writing #Religion
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by bayocanny: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Joshuadon:
undecided may God have mercy on some folks who called xtains,backward and so on,whatever days seemeth right in ur eyes do it but surely, the day of payback is soon..,

Abi o someone just mention africans backwardness
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I like toe rings and anklets

makes a girl look quite feminine and lady like
marinic spirit grin
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Some fashion are a disguise in adoring satan,so abstain from it pals.

SWEAT TOO MUCH THESE DAYS? Then we need to talk.
sweatfree team.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Nose piercings. Ironically, I got it anyway and loved the look it gave me, but now I can't wear it out much anymore.

I gat a nose ring too bur I stopped wearing it for a long time now. . In this part of the world, people just say thrash about u. People automatically think u are a runs girl or something really nasty and so the wrong kind of people get attracted to you. That was d main reason I stopped it.

And to be honest, the closer you are to God, ud realise this things are not worth it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by ibrokola(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2014
I love hand chains but my job doesn't allow it!
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2014
Piercing-------It's a huge No 4 me...

Tattoos--------It's way too indecent and gross..

Waist beads------They look old fashioned and less appealing...

#My opinions, though..

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Battery1(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2014
What about dis? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by msmon(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2014
I love gold wristwatch and bracelet but can't use it because gold isn't permitted for muslim men. Uses silver and leather wristwatch.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Jarus:
I don't wear gold - my ring is silver. Muslim men are not permitted to wear gold, but women are.
Really....just heard that for the first time sha.

I don't use chain/necklace and bracelet...

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2014
ibrokola:
I love hand chains but my job doesn't allow it!
I love my hand chains/bracelets.. My hand looks empty without them wink..
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Infomizer(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Anything goes for me o! As long as it fits! On ma woman, I love jewelleries in all the uncommon places! #MajorTurnOn
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Dymondgurl(f): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2014
I love waist chains and ankle chains, but I can't have the latter on cos of our culture as africans and of course my profession. I remember when I got my 3rd ear piercing, I swear I was almost eaten alive by some hypocrites around me. But I love my ear piercing to bit.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by adexsimply(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2014
I used to hate nose-piercing on ladies until I saw it on my crush Arya Stark(Maisie Williams ) then I thought, how does it differ from ear-piercing? Now, I don't care what anyone wears as long as it's not too revealing. Appearance doesn't always show the manner.
As for me, I would love to cover my body with tattoos!!! Unfortunately, my skin-tone does not share the same passion angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) / Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / Blessing Ogar Resigns After The Dethronement Of Her Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.