Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6176483 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BlessingAmaka: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Send the filled copy of the form, your CV and cover letter to this email address- b24offaidag@ecowas.int

Meanwhile, I think you have to first check which position you’re qualified for before applying.
justnixon:

Please which email are we to send the application to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
BlessingAmaka:
Send the filled copy of the form, your CV and cover letter to this email address- b24offaidag@ecowas.int

Meanwhile, I think you have to first check which position you’re qualified for before applying.
Thanks. I'm into project management and planning, I didn't see any vacant position on that but they talked about infrastructures which is something related.
Think I should give it a shot?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BlessingAmaka: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
You can try, at least nothing to lose here.
justnixon:

Thanks. I'm into project management and planning, I didn't see any vacant position on that but they talked about infrastructures which is something related.
Think I should give it a shot?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babaRaw: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Stiv19cuff:
Hello Guys, is it possible to get NDLEA even though I did not apply, but my connect that I want to see is the Senate Chairman on Narcotics??

It's very possible...My sister got the slot without applying....she just joined them last week at their training school in Jos.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
id4sho:

Na scammmmmmm
big scam some one called me too for firs job 15,500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
@ babaRaw post

It's very possible...My sister got the slot without applying....she just joined them last week at their training school in Jos.

Pls do u no if there will still be another batch for Narcotic officer training?

I heard their salary is very poor {102k} though the new boss is working tirelessly to increase the salary....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babaRaw: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Success1930:
@ babaRaw post

I heard their salary is very poor {102k} though the new boss is working tirelessly to increase the salary....

Can't say bro.....cos I'm also believing God for it....but I'm 100% sure that ppl will be joining them till they do POP. Just keep pressurizing ur connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moshuur(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Greetings to everybody in d house.... pls which agency can you (anybody with an answer) recommend for someone that studied environmental management or environmental protection. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Success1930:
@ babaRaw post

I heard they’re working on their salary, that job looks promising based on what i’ve been hearing & seeing…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good evening everyone.

Someone should please help me with a job slot and i dont mind paying for it.

Life is already becoming unbearable.

Please help me to get a connect for God sake

09033851150 my whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
moshuur:
Greetings to everybody in d house.... pls which agency can you (anybody with an answer) recommend for someone that studied environmental management or environmental protection. Thanks
We have NESREA, NOSDRA and NEITI.
Make your choice.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good evening house.
Please who can avail me the pay for entry level up to level 9 @nitda
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Misbahuddeen:

all these questions, una sef! hope no be doubt you dey doubt. if you trying to juxtapose NCC any other place; it better be world bank bros undecided everything there is soft bros
I am aware the place is soft......thanks wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Things are hard in this country. May God help us all.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Blueelf:

Not to burst your bubbles but those letters of recommendation don't work.

If the person really wants to help, he/she either calls the recruiting agency or takes you there himself/herself.

The probability that a letter of recommendation works is 10%.

However, I wish you all the best. God can favour you. I'm just speaking from a natural standpoint
Thank u. I agree with u. I've had an experience too. So I'm not taking it too serious. But I have to try. Though he said he doesn't know anywhere they are currently recruiting. At least let me just ty, who knows..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 2:42am On Sep 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2021

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2021
kzubyar:
make a move
You exposed the ref of this posting letter, even the service number.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Kaeboy:

You exposed the ref of this posting letter, even the service number.
grin grin
Go to Facebook and see something, they don't blur anything, ref number, service number, name and address.... grin grin

And Facebook has more audience compare to Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bubu1989: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2021
May this ApL reach as many that are waiting for it. Ameen

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikotec69: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Tintedglass:

New intakes resumed work from the 2nd week of August. If you are a hopeful follow up with your sponsor and ask what your delay is, cos you should have at least heard something since.

NDIC usually do medicals, then APL, documentation/ induction/training, posting, then resumption
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikotec69: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Tintedglass:
Bank of Industry - Great pay, allowance, and career progression
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Commission - Great pay, allowance, and career progression
Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority - heard the pay is good, not sure of other things
Corporate Affairs Commission - Decent pay and allowances
ITF - Decent pay, and good career progression

Some people here will add FIRS but I personally would not because it is congested not good for career progression.

I am not familiar or know any people working in the others to comment.

Pls can you go in more detail on the NDIC. I MEAM FOR A NEW INTAKE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Bubu1989:
May this ApL reach as many that are waiting for it. Ameen

Amen sir. God will do it for us all even in this month of September.�

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by princeprincess1: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Blueelf:

Not to burst your bubbles but those letters of recommendation don't work.

If the person really wants to help, he/she either calls the recruiting agency or takes you there himself/herself.

The probability that a letter of recommendation works is 10%

However, I wish you all the best. God can favour you. I'm just speaking from a natural standpoint

Thats the truth of the matter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by snapdragon00: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
CBNwords:

Through connects... No open recruitment

Ok boss thanks. if you happen to hear anything about them please remember i once asked.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blueelf: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
bukhety:

Thank u. I agree with u. I've had an experience too. So I'm not taking it too serious. But I have to try. Though he said he doesn't know anywhere they are currently recruiting. At least let me just ty, who knows..

Goes oh my sister. No harm in trying.

God can use any means to favour you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
kzubyar:
make a move
Correctional don start to issue apls finally? Or this is part of the fake ones detected recently undecided undecided undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seanlawrency01: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Misbahuddeen:
totally unrelated, please who was able to download the ecowas application form? please share, e be like the form don finish for that link smiley

Yeah I was able to download mine.....but the email of a thing is the issue now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Great people, greetings. I heard Apls aren't going to be released in hundreds again at once that it's going to be in batches of fifties at intervals of 1-2wks and that it's a directive from FCC whether a MDAs will issues a thousand Apls.
pls, who has heard something similar,,?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Anguldi:
Great people, greetings. I heard Apls aren't going to be released in hundreds again at once that it's going to be in batches of fifties at intervals of 1-2wks and that it's a directive from FCC whether a MDAs will issues a thousand Apls.
pls, who has heard something similar,,?

grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
geodemainguy:
Good morning friends. Please any update from Federal College of Education, Ebonyi? My FCC representative requested for my bio-data. What should I expect now?
Have you gotten any update from the school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (2229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Apalara1, Tusoft, Carsprayer22, ihavesense, Omana and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.