Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213523 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Anguldi:
Great people, greetings. I heard Apls aren't going to be released in hundreds again at once that it's going to be in batches of fifties at intervals of 1-2wks and that it's a directive from FCC whether a MDAs will issues a thousand Apls.
pls, who has heard something similar,,?
For where una de hear this kind thing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BlessingAmaka: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2021
After downloading the form on your “PC” you fill the form right on your PC, then forward the filled form along side your CV and cover letter to the provided email address. You can use a cyber cafe.
Klymaxbankz:
hi! After downloading it...r we to print and fill it with pen, then scan it and send to that email Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Blueelf:

Not to burst your bubbles but those letters of recommendation don't work.

If the person really wants to help, he/she either calls the recruiting agency or takes you there himself/herself.

The probability that a letter of recommendation works is 10%.

However, I wish you all the best. God can favour you. I'm just speaking from a natural standpoint
You told her the NAKED truth bro. She will probably came back and testify.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 1:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Blueelf:

Not to burst your bubbles but those letters of recommendation don't work.

If the person really wants to help, he/she either calls the recruiting agency or takes you there himself/herself.

The probability that a letter of recommendation works is 10%.

However, I wish you all the best. God can favour you. I'm just speaking from a natural standpoint
Letter of Recommendation the greatest scam for politicians who want to get applicants off their back. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Please does ICPC have a good package and are they paid allowances also? Allowances like upfront, wardrobe etc. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Ayammawa:
Please does ICPC have a good package and are they paid allowances also? Allowances like upfront, wardrobe etc. thanks

I heard it's consolidated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Ayammawa:
Bros what stage of the recruitment process are they in now? Have they start issuing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Anambra1000:
Honourable.(Rev). Uche UKADIKE ibeabuchi (JP),
The INDOMITABLE commissioner representing Anambra state in federal character commission.

Hon UKADIKE Is a leader with a difference, a man that defends portfolio he occupies, his estimable leadership style has given him a place of honor in the heart of many.

His office has brought many impacts and upliftment to the lives of many youths of idemili north and south and Anambra state as a whole.
Hon UKADIKE Is a man with pedigree, a man with uncommon leadership style who uses his office to touch lives, especially on youth employment, security and Road infrastructure in idemili north and south and Anambra state as a whole.

Hon UKADIKE has demonstrated his leadership competence in a space of one year as an indomitable federal commissioner representing Anambra state in federal character commission, during this one year in office as a federal commissioner, he has demonstrated his leadership and competence by making sure that Anambra state is fully represented in federal government employments.

When other political office holders from Anambra state were busy selling their federal employment slots to the highest bidders, Honourable UKADIKE shows his estimable leadership skills by making sure that the poor masses from Anambra state benefited and are fully represented in federal establishments.

Honourable UKADIKE Is a character worthy of emulation, I advice other political office holders from Anambra state to emulate honourable UKADIKE's exemplary leadership skills and stop selling the job opportunities of Anambra people at federal level.

Honourable UKADIKE Is a character we need to represent us in upper chamber come 2023, The mandate is divine . cool cool cool cool

At the bold got me laughing cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Anambra1000:
Honourable.(Rev). Uche UKADIKE ibeabuchi (JP),
The INDOMITABLE commissioner representing Anambra state in federal character commission.

Hon UKADIKE Is a leader with a difference, a man that defends portfolio he occupies, his estimable leadership style has given him a place of honor in the heart of many.

His office has brought many impacts and upliftment to the lives of many youths of idemili north and south and Anambra state as a whole.
Hon UKADIKE Is a man with pedigree, a man with uncommon leadership style who uses his office to touch lives, especially on youth employment, security and Road infrastructure in idemili north and south and Anambra state as a whole.

Hon UKADIKE has demonstrated his leadership competence in a space of one year as an indomitable federal commissioner representing Anambra state in federal character commission, during this one year in office as a federal commissioner, he has demonstrated his leadership and competence by making sure that Anambra state is fully represented in federal government employments.

When other political office holders from Anambra state were busy selling their federal employment slots to the highest bidders, Honourable UKADIKE shows his estimable leadership skills by making sure that the poor masses from Anambra state benefited and are fully represented in federal establishments.

Honourable UKADIKE Is a character worthy of emulation, I advice other political office holders from Anambra state to emulate honourable UKADIKE's exemplary leadership skills and stop selling the job opportunities of Anambra people at federal level.

Honourable UKADIKE Is a character we need to represent us in upper chamber come 2023, The mandate is divine . cool cool cool cool

This man gave my guy job early this year without knowing him, very nice man I wish other Commissioners can be like him.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anambra1000: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2021
John2350:

This man gave my guy job early this year without knowing him, very nice man I wish other Commissioners can be like him.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Good morning all.
I have been trying to get a federal job through my state FCC. He keeps saying it's not yet time, time and time again. It's going to almost 6month since I first made contact with him.
Should I give up on him?
Tammyanybody
DANQUJIGY
Etc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Who else got SMS from NCC for documentation? Abeg, if you did, Holla make person no enter gbege. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Axzobr:
Good morning all.
I have been trying to get a federal job through my state FCC. He keeps saying it's not yet time, time and time again. It's going to almost 6month since I first made contact with him.
Should I give up on him?
Tammyanybody
DANQUJIGY
Etc

Hey, I know I wasn't tagged, but here is my opinion. Getting jobs isn't a piece a cake. There are too many factors to consider. Also, 6months is way to short to run out of patience. You thumbed "should I give up on him?" Let me ask, if you give up on him, do you have another plan up your sleeves to get that Federal Job? If yes, by all means; get at it while you wait for your state, FCC rep. If no, then be patient and try other means. It would turn out fine.
This is for others; we may be nursing that golden plan to get an additional degree when we start getting paid, I would advice us to shelve that plan. Go for that additional degree now and hope for the best. For when that "opportunity to get paid" comes knocking, we would be super prepared to embrace it. Education in Nigeria is super cheap if you know what I mean. It would not be easy, but many went through that, and didn't die.
God bless us all.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
nikola:

like civil service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
futuremoma34:

Bros what stage of the recruitment process are they in now? Have they start issuing APL?

yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Ayammawa:

like civil service?

I guess so. What someone told me was all allowances are attached to the monthly take home. Similar to how it's done for EFCC. I am not saying that they receive the same amount though. Having a ballpark figure would have been great though.
Cheers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
nikola:

Hey, I know I wasn't tagged, but here is my opinion. Getting jobs isn't a piece a cake. There are too many factors to consider. Also, 6months is way to short to run out of patience. You thumbed "should I give up on him?" Let me ask, if you give up on him, do you have another plan up your sleeves to get that Federal Job? If yes, by all means; get at it while you wait for your state, FCC rep. If no, then be patient and try other means. It would turn out fine.
This is for others; we may be nursing that golden plan to get an additional degree when we start getting paid, I would advice us to shelve that plan. Go for that additional degree now and hope for the best. For when that "opportunity to get paid" comes knocking, we would be super prepared to embrace it. Education in Nigeria is super cheap if you know what I mean. It would not be easy, but many went through that, and didn't die.
God bless us all.
I've been waiting for almost 2years now for a job with a federal parastatal my sister works in. The ES hasn't employed since she came into seat. This doesn't mean that I haven't been hustling other jobs, hobbies and education. You have said it all, mate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Ayammawa:

yes

Wow! shocked grin ICPC? That was mega fast. "What God cannot do, does not exist".
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by surevik(f): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2021
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ASPIRE CONSULTING is currently recruiting for the following positions:

1. Sales Representative
2. Marketing Officer
3. Business Development Strategist
4. Customer care officer
5. Human Resource Assistant
6 Personal Assistant

Qualification:
Minimum of OND in related field.

Method of Application:
Interested persons should forward their CV to: recruiter.aspireconsulting@gmail.com

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
www.aspireconsulting.com.ng
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
elaino:
Correctional don start to issue apls finally? Or this is part of the fake ones detected recently undecided undecided undecided
is real
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
elaino:
Who else got SMS from NCC for documentation? Abeg, if you did, Holla make person no enter gbege. Thanks

There is no harm in trial, go there for the documentation. If it isn't authentic it's only them there that can tell you.

Cheers and congrats in advance

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibironkebamidel: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
nikola:

Wow! shocked grin ICPC? That was mega fast. "What God cannot do, does not exist".
I don't think so
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyusoroh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
@Ayammawa
Please I'll like to discuss with you on the ICPC.

Kindly send me your number, please.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyusoroh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
@Ayammawa

Thank you
nikola:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyusoroh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
@Ayammawa

Thank you
nikola:

Ayammawa:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Edonnaa:

There is no harm in trial, go there for the documentation. If it isn't authentic it's only them there that can tell you.

Cheers and congrats in advance
I claim It in Jesus name but I'm not the one cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
nikola:

lol.. I remember telling someone of a list that was submitted before all these tests began
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
elaino:
I claim It in Jesus name but I'm not the one cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks.

Okay, tell the person to go. There is no harm in trial

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
elaino:
lol.. I remember telling someone of a list that was submitted before all these tests began

This makes so much sense.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
I don't remember applying for any ICPC, is like they sent that SMS randomly

I sent you an Email, can you reply me sir.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Juzec, Fafadboy, sole26, Sabrshukr, Gopitoto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.