Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6102947 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
I have replied
Carliepherp:

Hello Brother.. I just sent you a PM. Looking forward to see your reply. Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donclique(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

NEXIM ongoing

OGFZA about to commence...
Please do you have any connect I can get along with?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please anyone with federal slot or knows someone that sell slots should mail me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=TammyAnybody post=107048655]

NEXIM ongoing

OGFZA about to commence...[/quote
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some says i am Kingsly Wambote, others analyzed me as Philip, while few think am whom i am which is DAFMIS. fortunately and unfortunately, few who have my direct contact may be laughing at you at the moment. I will strongly advice you redirect your energy or analytical skill to something profitable.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anambra1000: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
DAFMIS:
Some says i am Kingsly Wambote, others analyzed me as Philip, while few think am whom i am which is DAFMIS. fortunately and unfortunately, few who have my direct contact may be laughing at you at the moment. I will strongly advice you redirect your energy or analytical skill to something profitable.
We Don hear sir

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

NEXIM ongoing

Thank you brother. You have done well. God will answer your prayers too.
No 2 @ FMITI is my plug. I'll be back to share my testimony.

Thanks for all that you do here. I once wore your shoes, so I know how tasking it can be to constantly update the house.

Hopefully, we'll share a drink sometime in the nearest future.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thanks4idias: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please how some one apply for the NEXIM, please who know the site or the procedure should post it here. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please what's the entry level salary for National agency for great grean wall. (NAGGW)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by miladelly: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Enough is Enough!....

Empty vessels makes the loudest NOISE.

Some have POWER but talk LESS...

Whoever you are pls All is well. And it will CERTAINLY end well for everyone here on NL. AMEN.

Laugh at yourself PLS...and allow others too to Laugh. Laugh ain't CHEAP by the way.

You also REDIRECT your energy and CHANNEL all your ENTIRE SKILLS to something WORTHWHILE...

Stop insulting PEOPLE, if they have opinions! CRITICISM is not a bad JUDGEMENT.

For ALL; when you know the TRUTH, it SET'S you Free.

All PEF Hopefuls; neither PHILIP NOR DAFMINS NOR WHOEVER is a god...

If truly, PHILIP, 'who talks from both sides of his MOUTH has received PEF APL...Congrats to him.

Mind you DAFMINS,'in the course of my discussion & Interaction with Philip, YES', he discussed you with I; and I, Certainly discussed you with PHILIP...vice versa based on what YOU posted on NL prior to present.

And the sum up," is HMMMMMMM!...we all are smart GASKIYA....

Silence is golden atimes....BUT for the first time on NL....I would say we all should be mindful because NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW, so never take ANYONE FOR GRANTED OR A FOOL.

If PHILIP, INSULTED a PEF CORPER, and unprofessionally called out this corper's name...@ Swagsultan in the public....very UNETHICAL just because of divided opinions....

Philip, said on another thread that PEF HOPEFUL'S should forget about the List...yet, he got the letter 2 months ago

Mind you, DAFMINS' I have spoken to PHILIP before', my maturity in age, years of work experience and been a mother of 3 young-adults. Yes, my first son is 21 years... I won't talk further because this hints is for PHILIP to decode who typed this MESSAGE.

And PHILIP, yes, this is MUMMY.....

And for some few others too to decode Eg...Tops; MO; USM etc..

The truth, was, there was no comment under the Moniker you DAFMINS initially commented that PHILIP and another 54 got PEF APL....

I mean, nothing was commented just the MONIKER NAME, and then DAFMINS, you came under to comment on PEF, Philip, APL, and 54 others, Gwarinpa Ave etc...Haba!

Too much information yet', when someone said post APL you got upset....

On my part and of course, others...We wish PHILIP, luck irrespective of he got the letter or not...my take for PHILIP is.....Weldone!

My take for you DAFMINS,' You are Philip o, you are DAFMINS o, you sha have a name...

I leave everyone here to their CONSCIENCE, is our heart that determines who truly we are behind NL.

Best wishes DAFMINS to you and yours.

I wished I could TALK some more, I wished I could EXPRESS some more, I wished I could sieve the FINE flour out of sheaves....

Nevertheless, I appreciate @TammyAnybody...
You are such a perfect gentleman' I see your sincere love for ALL, I see your meekness and steadfastness to help others... God will uphold you.

Finally, my brother & sisters....

"The race is not to the swift; NOR the battle to the strong; NEITHER yet bread to the wise; NOR yet riches to men of understanding; NOR yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

At God's time and chance', God's grace will befall US ALL. Thank you.

DAFMIS:

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
miladelly:
Enough is Enough!....

You also REDIRECT your energy and CHANNEL all your ENTIRE SKILLS to something WORTHWHILE...

You have said it all... So many things doesn't add up but he would rather beat around the Bush.

Go through Philip comments, I recall when he had issue wit a corper 2 months back and as of then they were going back and forth if APL will be given, so how comes. Well congrats to anyone if they got truly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
U said it all and left no crumbs

quote author=miladelly post=107056344]Enough is Enough!....

Whoever you are pls All is well. And it will CERTAINLY end well for everyone here on NL. AMEN.

Laugh at yourself PLS...and allow others too to Laugh. Laugh ain't CHEAP by the way.

If truly, PHILIP, 'who talks from both sides of his MOUTH has received PEF APL...Congrats to him.

Mind you DAFMINS,'in the course of my discussion & Interaction with Philip, YES', he discussed you with I; and I, Certainly discussed you with PHILIP...vice versa based on what YOU posted on NL prior to present.

Silence is golden atimes....BUT for the first time on NL....I would say we all should be mindful because NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW, so never take ANYONE FOR GRANTED OR A FOOL.

If PHILIP, INSULTED a PEF CORPER, and unprofessionally called out this corper's name...@ Swagsultan in the public....very UNETHICAL just because of divided opinions....

Philip, said on another thread that PEF HOPEFUL'S should forget about the List...yet, he got the letter 2 months ago

Mind you, DAFMINS' I have spoken to PHILIP before', my maturity in age, years of work experience and been a mother of 3 young-adults. Yes, my first son is 21 years... I won't talk further because this hints is for PHILIP to decode who typed this MESSAGE.

The truth, was, there was no comment under the Moniker you DAFMINS initially commented that PHILIP and another 54 got PEF APL....

I mean, nothing was commented just the MONIKER NAME, and then DAFMINS, you came under to comment on PEF, Philip, APL, and 54 others, Gwarinpa Ave etc...Haba!

On my part and of course, others...We wish PHILIP, luck irrespective of he got the letter or not...my take for PHILIP is.....Weldone!

My take for you DAFMINS,' You are Philip o, you are DAFMINS o, you sha have a name...

I leave everyone here to their CONSCIENCE, is our heart that determines who truly we are behind NL.

I wished I could TALK some more, I wished I could EXPRESS some more, I wished I could sieve the FINE flour out of sheaves....

You are such a perfect gentleman' I see your sincere love for ALL, I see your meekness and steadfastness to help others... God will uphold you.

"The race is not to the swift; NOR the battle to the strong; NEITHER yet bread to the wise; NOR yet riches to men of understanding; NOR yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
thanks4idias:
Please how some one apply for the NEXIM, please who know the site or the procedure should post it here. Thanks

Lol, site ke!!!!
The process no deh straight forward my guy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
miladelly:
Enough is Enough!....

Thanks Mummy!!! U have say it all

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please what's the entry level salary for National agency for great grean wall. (NAGGW) please anyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rchwiz: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
DAFMIS:

You don’t even know the meaning of NURC? Chai.. and you are arguing with me DAFMIS? I can now see your low capacity and exposure. Please, nairaland is not for kids bellow 18 yrs.

You be nobody. 4get. cool

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfaraag(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
NEZON:

Thanks Mummy!!! U have say it all

I Will like to clarify something about PEF which is very important,just like Mommy"Miladelly Said some has POWER but talk LESS.This is a faceless forum.
Since the last recruitment that took place in Pef no single person not even one person got into Petroleum Equalisation Fund again...i just made a call not long ago into one of Hierarchy and he told me nothing of such happened.
Why do some people try to lead people with such a vigorious lies..
Dafims i could remember when someone asked you for a contact and u told him/her to pay you sum of money just for the contact..You were labelled with all sort of names in the past why will you have to come again to mislead people and lead them astray.
Who ever know pef in the past and now must have been familiar with names like Sharon adefunke Gazali,Dr Asabe Mustapha,Ahmed Bobboi,Hajiya Aisha Usman,Mr Ribadu,Tekena,Goddy,Mr Dele,Nasiru Kwara,Alkali shettima etc... Who ever know PEF must have been familiar with these set of people...
Guys CONNECT pass CONNECT,but we don't come hear to brag about who we are..
Philip of a guy i could remember few months ago i asked you to connect with me but u were so rude to me and ever since i smell something fishy about you....Not me alone you are rude to Miladelly"Mommy".
Pls guys stop misleading people because your conscience will judge you....
A word is enough for the Wise......
In the very end i wish PHILIP of a guy best of Luck in the PEF that he got in....i don't know which PEF sha....
All Pef Applicant remember God will do it for all of Us.....What God Cannot do doesnot exist.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Well said..

quote author=Alfaraag post=107059812]

I Will like to clarify something about PEF which is very important,just like Mommy"Miladelly Said some has POWER but talk LESS.This is a faceless forum.
Since the last recruitment that took place in Pef no single person not even one person got into Petroleum Equalisation Fund again...i just made a call not long ago into one of Hierarchy and he told me nothing of such happened.
Why do some people try to lead people with such a vigorious lies..
Dafims i could remember when someone asked you for a contact and u told him/her to pay you sum of money just for the contact..You were labelled with all sort of names in the past why will you have to come again to mislead people and lead them astray.
Who ever know pef in the past and now must have been familiar with names like Sharon adefunke Gazali,Dr Asabe Mustapha,Ahmed Bobboi,Hajiya Aisha Usman,Mr Ribadu,Tekena,Goddy,Mr Dele,Nasiru Kwara,Alkali shettima etc... Who ever know PEF must have been familiar with these set of people...
Guys CONNECT pass CONNECT,but we don't come hear to brag about who we are..
Philip of a guy i could remember few months ago i asked you to connect with me but u were so rude to me and ever since i smell something fishy about you....Not me alone you are rude to Miladelly"Mommy".
Pls guys stop misleading people because your conscience will judge you....
A word is enough for the Wise......
In the very end i wish PHILIP of a guy best of Luck in the PEF that he got in....i don't know which PEF sha....
All Pef Applicant remember God will do it for all of Us.....What God Cannot do doesnot exist.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okenwachidera: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Any legit slot for sale please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Contact DAFMIS and pay him 10million for NCDMB grin
Okenwachidera:
Any legit slot for sale please?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
kunlexbaba45:
Please what's the entry level salary for National agency for great grean wall. (NAGGW) please anyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sllibalab(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Any news from immigration?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 1:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Hello people. First of all, whether someone gets a slot or not, the truth is we encourage individuals that spew lies a whole lot. At this age and time, we comfortably boast about "connect". If someone speaks against that, we are suddenly tagged "jealous" simply because we see an abnormality in a supposed circle of educated folks; it sure is sad.
Let us let go of all this name calling and whatnot. If someone says he/she got a slot, whether it be true or not, I think this should not metamorphose into our use of bitter words.
We have a long way to go as a nation, and this "securing of slots" for a select few is gonna remain a huge clog in our developmental pursuits as a nation.
The funny thing about the whole drama is people are still sending in PMs, while others struggle to defend/discredit each other.
I am a strong advocate for calling out scammers however, let us have all the facts before we pull the trigger. Let us try to control our emotions.
The best advice for all of us is "all fingers are not equal". Place yourself on your level and watch your efforts "multiply into manifolds of success stories".
Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2021
nasiest:
Contact DAFMIS and pay him 10million for NCDMB grin
That na legit one chance

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NEXIM
OGFZA

won't say much. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
See comfirm pesin. I dey throwaway salute for you na blessing go dey come your way by God grace

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Chulluko:

See comfirm pesin. I dey throwaway salute for you na blessing go dey come your way by God grace

Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2021
naijainstinct:
Thank you brother. You have done well. God will answer your prayers too.
No 2 @ FMITI is my plug. I'll be back to share my testimony.

Thanks for all that you do here. I once wore your shoes, so I know how tasking it can be to constantly update the house.

Hopefully, we'll share a drink sometime in the nearest future.
It seems you're from GWRZ bro right?
Gud luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2021
I dey tell you grin
Chulluko:

That na legit one chance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2021
TammyAnybody:

NEXIM ongoing

Please Tammy is OGFZA recruitment going to be an open recruitment or a replacement not open to the public.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2021
most recruitments that are less than 100 get a waiver from FCC which allows them not to publish to the public.

Amky:

Please Tammy is OGFZA recruitment going to be an open recruitment or a replacement not open to the public.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Tintedglass:
most recruitments that are less than 100 get a waiver from FCC which allows them not to publish to the public.

Use to be 50(replacement). It's great if its 100, most Apls apart from exempted MDAs since covid-19 have been doing replacement and that's why we see Apls released in batches
Amky:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ADEGUNWA01, Nickie88(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.