Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192780 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2022
With the present state of the economy how do people survive of 70k salary especially married couples. It's really sad there are still Federal govt agencies and ministry still paying this stipend,I n any case a bread at hand. Please who ever has any job connect no matter the amount as long as payment Will be done during documentation am in. hit me up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
panmol:

From 298K down to 232K.. a deduction of 66K in tax only? The cut is way to much and didn't sound reasonable. I seriouly doubt this numbers!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
confirmedniggae:

No till tomorrow
Have you now collected your FIRS Appointment Letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
DUNKA:
Have you now collected your FIRS Appointment Letter?

Lol, plz who has any info on NPA

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
hotplate:
With the present state of the economy how do people survive of 70k salary especially married couples. It's really sad there are still Federal govt agencies and ministry still paying this stipend,I n any case a bread at hand. Please who ever has any job connect no matter the amount as long as payment Will be done during documentation am in. hit me up.
I'm even looking for 50k job and you here talking of 70k grin I know that things are hard but to be unemployed is even worse. But to move higher is what everyone is praying for in life. This life can be funny sometimes because I know a lady who left FIRS for NCC last year and I was like, see me here looking for ordinary ministry job.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brijibs: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Maameer99:
My people who can tell me anything about Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)…
Got a connect so I want to know if it’s worth it…

Thanks!

Helli, boss.
I sent you a mail. Please respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
ogwoliun:
I'm even looking for 50k job and you here talking of 70k grin I know that things are hard but to be unemployed is even worse. But to move higher is what everyone is praying for in life. This life can be funny sometimes because I know a lady who left FIRS for NCC last year and I was like, see me here looking for ordinary ministry job.
You think ministry job is ordinary? Until you work in a private firm from Mondays to Saturdays with no holiday, no leave, no leave bonus for 40k.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brijibs: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iyajelili:

You think ministry job is ordinary? Until you work in a private firm from Mondays to Saturdays with no holiday, no leave, no leave bonus for 40k.

And you'll be owed salary for 3 months straight grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
brijibs:

And you'll be owed salary for 3 months straight grin grin grin

And your oga go still dey insult you everyday steady grin grin, insult wey uno go take on a normal day.

Some will even deduct salary on every little thing.

Ministry job of 50k still better pass private of 70k. Naija employers are just taking advantage of the high unemployment rate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iyajelili:

I have worked less than that with only Sunday as resting day. As for federal government job, ministry job is the most underrated if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
nuradeen011:
I had something about INEC

Pls, Share it with us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Carliepherp:

From 298K down to 232K.. a deduction of 66K in tax only? The cut is way to much and didn't sound reasonable. I seriouly doubt this numbers!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
[

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
abobim:
bro. They have increase their salary this January 2022... Do you know the component of basic salary , transport and housing that made you sum up the pension. Most people said earlier that it was Ngn 236k and yours is 232k just 4k difference. Now the net amount has moved to a range of 270k to 287. As at Dec 2021,it was 236 and now moved upward.
sorry to ask... how did you knw that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tuffa001:
Hlo pees, Pls help me with katsina state Fcc commissioner I want to try luck too.
cc
Dangyj.
Are you from Katsina State?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingyakos: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
What of salary for Nigeria railway corporation....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Good morning everyone
Happy Jummah Mubarak
Please help me with Director General of NPC or chairman..

Also
Who can help me with NAICOM commissioner phone number or top directors

Please help me a soul

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Let’s be expectant today. Letters will fly from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2022
nuradeen011:
I had something about INEC
pls do share the information you have.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Notyourhelper: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2022

intergral:
Please i urgently need the salary of National Primary Health care development agency NPHCDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sholly24: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Jamahyel:

From which FMDA pls?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sholly24: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Carliepherp:

PAYE is not d only statutory deduction. There are others like pension (8% of d gross employment (8% of 298k)), NHIS (2.5%), NHF and Life Assurance Premium. And Finance Act 2020 affected d computation of PAYE (Which is making civil servants above d minimum wage pay more. So this can account for d reason why d net for entry level is now 232k as against 238k as it was said on dis thread before

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Jamahyel:
Guy, which of the agency b4 u give us high bp. Pls, tell us so that we know where to place our minds

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Jamahyel:
From where or u are just speculating
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeeace(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
hotplate:
if it's a govt job,it is okay o. Atleast that's for a start.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layormiii(f): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
I need federal government job ooo or Lagos state government job cry cry walai to jam better private firm no easy.
God abeg nah cry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Federal Medical centers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vasgas:
Federal Medical centers
Wetin dey happen there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Moha7:

Are you from Katsina State?
yes I'm from katsina
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 3:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Tuffa001:
yes I'm from katsina
Rt. Hon. Abubakar Yahaya Kusada is the Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Federal Character Commission. Why don’t you approach him?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Moha7:

Rt. Hon. Abubakar Yahaya Kusada is the Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Federal Character Commission. Why don’t you approach him?

I knew of someone that got FIRS, in the year 2020 through the Man's assistance. Besides, the person is from South West.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, pappydeewhy, Obaman12, Namus2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.