Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6103275 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2020
mrpalpal:

Ok sir. Long live d king. All hope is still not lost sir. What of raw materials the man is from my state Niger maybe you can make some controls abeg
please, do you know how to extract number from nairaland?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mumdemmy: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
demorichy:
Thank you for what you do, you are a blessing and God will reward you! i Submitted my application at NNRA on the 31st December 2019, How can you help me i have been pursuing this agency since 2015.

please how can I apply for NNRA, or am I to submit my C. V only? Pls your reply will be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Any news concerning pef??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Will you like to teach in Secondary schools in Abuja? Do you have PGDE?
I do not have pgde. It's pure Econz. And anywhere in the north will do as an currently in kano Now. So I don't anywhere in northwest or northeast
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rafhy(f): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2020
I hold a BSC degree in microbiology. I submitted my CV in NAFDAC last year.
May God bless you. Praying to get a job this year.

NOTE:I'm more connected with the north, just incase you see your appointment with Federal government northern zonal office take it with good faith. I doubt if my capacity will go beyond kogi state offices, then back to the full north, katsina, zamfara ETC. Abuja inclusive. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
daben1:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ola2much: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Last year application is still pending. It will be reviewed and new application will commence soon.
Thanks , do you have an idea they pay bsc entry level . Before I start pressing the button of a top boss I know there .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sulleymanimam(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
teekay22:
Please pick me as well I beg u
07053003914 is my number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
NOTE:I'm more connected with the north, just incase you see your appointment with Federal government northern zonal office take it with good faith. I doubt if my capacity will go beyond kogi state offices, then back to the full north, katsina, zamfara ETC. Abuja inclusive.
Good Morning Sir..... Please I need your help, I graduated in 2009 and this is my tenth year without a job and is affecting my entire world. I have Diploma in Personnel Management, Bsc in Political Science and a Master Degree in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution and am a member of Nigerian Institute of Management too. Thanks in advance sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sulleymanimam(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
SULEIMAN IMAM should update me on FERMA recruitment ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Extract my number and WhatsApp me only no calls. Give me full details of FERMA application and Recruitment update. I think I can help with that. Thank you
Good morning chairman, please I applied for a job some months back at NUPEMCO and NASDRA
kindly assist me in getting an APL there. I have a BTech in Quantity Surveying since 2014. I would also not mind FERMA too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
NOTE:I'm more connected with the north, just incase you see your appointment with Federal government northern zonal office take it with good faith. I doubt if my capacity will go beyond kogi state offices, then back to the full north, katsina, zamfara ETC. Abuja inclusive.
boss please I stay in Abuja, am a graduate of economics. Please willing to work in any parasatal or agency in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Mudi Goodmorning. I am a graduate of Law with a second class upper. I would really appreciate a government job. Thank you very much sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zorrodelavega(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Good day mudi
Thanks for the good work
Will be glad if you can help with any mda in the north
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=mudi26 post=85426999]NOTE:I'm more connected with the north, just incase you see your appointment with Federal government northern zonal office take it with good faith. I doubt if my capacity will go beyond kogi state offices, then back to the full north, katsina, zamfara ETC. Abuja inclusive. [/quote

God bless you so much sir.
I have HND in Agricultural engineering technology.. Awaiting my pgde. Sir. I am based inJos plateau State. Kindly assist your sister sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simpleshafee(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Good morning sir. Please I don't mind the location. I have B.sc in Economics. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Will you like to teach in Secondary schools in Abuja? Do you have PGDE?
Would be grateful if you consider me too. HND agricultural engineering technology and awaiting my Pgde result. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2020
Please who knows the pay for a level 08 officer @ NEXIM bank?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2020
mrpalpal:
check the person profile
I've done that, I couldn't find the number there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning, great people and happy new year.
Pls anyone that can help me with a Federal govt job, i will really appreciate.
I have wife and baby on the way. I lost my job since 2017 and things have been really difficult. My wife gas been the one carrying the family since and it is becoming unbearable.
I even paid for slot sometime ago and till today i didn't hear anything. Pls help if you can.
@mudi26
God bless.
I am based in Abuja and have a degree in Political science
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Ameen..

by the way, I have a Bsc(ed) in business education and I dropped my CV at NAICOM office last month...i am based in kwara but I'm open to working in other states too... thanks in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2020
NekkyCee:
Please who knows the pay for a level 08 officer @ NEXIM bank?
are they accepting CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Not sure. I just want to give it a trial
mistacoco2:
are they accepting CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
NNRA is a hot cake in Abuja now. Buttons are been press. I hope they release a single slot for us. No doubt it's very tough in there.
Bro, am in desperate need of Federal job cry
Nothing z too big or small, I also studied B.Sc Economics.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26
Extract my number and WhatsApp me only no calls. Give me full details of FERMA application and Recruitment update. I think I can help with that. Thank you[/quote]

Please, how can i extract your number sir? I wouldn't mind anyone helping out.
Thanks.

Happy New Year All.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Yallabai najika shiru tunda na maka PM. Allaah Ya karama lafia. Allaah ya barmana kai... Daman na fisan Arewa....Dan Allaah ka mun text akan lambar wayata 08033213577 sai na tura maka CV na. Wlhy an sa watan bikina kuma haryanzu aiki Ta gagara. Ina godiya. Allaah ya inganta zuri anka. Allaah ya baka abunda kake nima duniya da lahira. Allaah ya sada ka da manzon Rahama. Aameen Ya Allaah..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2020
@mudi26: pls I sent you a PM kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahiboilandgas: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2020
People within kano should submit thier cv at accountant general house eastern bye pass with the civil defence security (u dont have to know any body ) just tell the guards u wanna submit cv....he doling out apl on monthly basis for lucky ones.
But agency are mostly average paying one on ippis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning Mr mudi26, I want to appreciate you for the good work you have been doing so far. You have been making good use of the resources at your disposal to get individuals placement in different agencies, there are thousands of people outside with this same resources at their disposal but are not utilizing it.
May the Almighty God bless you and send helpers your ways. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2020
mudi26:
Ok Baba/mama twins. Ur request will be reviewed subsequently. It's a gradual process.
it is Baba Twins sir.... Thanks so much for your response sir. I sincerely appreciate and I look forward to hearing from you.. Please i don't know if you just do me this favour boss.. Please can you just drop your WhatsApp number for me on my email adefolasteven@gmail.com..?? Would have requested for ur mail but as a big man you're, you might want to drop it here..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2020
daben1:
I hope you've seen the number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
camelus:

Is anything happening there?
A friend told me they will soon start collecting cvs

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ParamilitaryII, Oppy2020 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.