Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6101991 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good day Sir
Please is there anyone here working @ NYSC headquarter abuja or know anyone working there please I would like to confirm something very important from you, Its not about job,
I'll appreciate if you reply my DM/mail.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hussen24:

Bro I was told that is budget implementation that delayed the payment but the prof is working to see that you people start receiving this month inshaa Allah. So, no need to worry. Hope you have done your documentation?
Please what about the 200 APL waiting for distribution?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Munamoqel:
it's very difficult to even have an appointment with the AGF it takes some time 3 months to have a 15minutes conversation with him like I told you I have plenty people looking up to me and getting govt jobs is becoming a night mare and we had to fix some of our people in Dangote fertilizer . everything thing is even luck now my daughter CV is still with NSA for over 11 Months Notting yet .so it practically impossible for me now sorry .

Good evening sir,
Trust you're good?
I don't mind working in private organization.
I studied geology.
Please, if possible can you help me with a job in Dangote cement, fertilizer or refinery?
Please...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fadeelah24:

Sir, pls how about Ncc employment. Dan Allah any information about it. Thank you

Sorry, I know nothing about that place. Even politicians hardly give out that kind of slot, only for family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thank you.
Hussen24:

Replied you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ziz123:
u jst Dey disturb us about dis NBAIS Abeg free us, u have already did ippis so go to there h/office and complain

you are quoting the wrong person....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fadeelah24:

Sir, pls how about Ncc employment. Dan Allah any information about it. Thank you

Please I also need credible info on this. Someone should respond pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hussen24:

Bro I was told that is budget implementation that delayed the payment but the prof is working to see that you people start receiving this month inshaa Allah. So, no need to worry. Hope you have done your documentation?
s
So grateful sir.my mind is at rest now.yes done documentation sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
kbams241:
s
So grateful sir.my mind is at rest now.yes done documentation sir.

cry cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
youngcizza:

cry cry cry
Bro hope no problem?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeelah24(f): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hussen24:

Sorry, I know nothing about that place. Even politicians hardly give out that kind of slot, only for family members.
Thank you for the information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
NPF microfinance bank is issuing appointment letter. Just saw it today

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Munamoqel:
it's very difficult to even have an appointment with the AGF it takes some time 3 months to have a 15minutes conversation with him like I told you I have plenty people looking up to me and getting govt jobs is becoming a night mare and we had to fix some of our people in Dangote fertilizer . everything thing is even luck now my daughter CV is still with NSA for over 11 Months Notting yet .so it practically impossible for me now sorry .

Hi, kindly reply your DM I need your assistance thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2022
kbams241:

Bro hope no problem?

i need connect sir...
please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2022
AMBalamin:
Please, what's their pay like
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
AMBalamin:

you fit link me up with the person??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxcy35: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Hussen24:

Replied you bro
Please do you have any update for NIMASA?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Please anyone with information on INEC recruitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Good morning Sir

Please I sent an email to you yesterday, and I'm just wondering if you have seen it. Please do well and have a look at it, as I'm awaiting your response.

Thank you.

Hussen24:
I received this from someone, you can further verify.....

UPDATE ON NCS RECRUITMENT.

Following the directives of the Ministry of Finance, Controller General and Nigeria Customs Management team, the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) wishes to notify the general public that Shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instructions through their given email addresses from Friday, April 22 2022, NCS warns not to contact any personal for inducement or give gratitude for securing position into the service as the collating is based on merit. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Please, what's their pay like
131,000 naira monthly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tpip: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Please does anyone have a link for a government job? Please help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please who have an idea on how much Starling Bank pay GT monthly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Something seems to be brewing in EFCC. So my wife's former boss who is now a MD/CEO of an agency of government requested for her CV. We initially thought it was for her agency but upon enquiry, she confirmed it was for EFCC.

My people, please my wife is 2 months pregnant. Will there be a problem during screening if she gets the job? How is EFCC medicals done for newly employed staff? Is pregnancy enough for disqualification?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
newnig:
Something seems to be brewing in EFCC. So my wife's former boss who is now a MD/CEO of an agency of government requested for her CV. We initially thought it was for her agency but upon enquiry, she confirmed it was for EFCC.

My people, please my wife is 2 months pregnant. Will there be a problem during screening if she gets the job? How is EFCC medicals done for newly employed staff? Is pregnancy enough for disqualification?

Since it's based on connect, I don't think there should be any hiccup as regards.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samod1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hello
Thanks for this awesome information, I really appreciate this post.
If you want to learn how to make 50-100k online in a week kindly send me a direct message on WhatsApp through my signature below, you will be added to the free tutorial WhatsApp group immediately
Note: the tutorial is free, nobody will ask you for any tutorial fee in my WhatsApp group
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
EFCC drivers av started training @ Gombe today. Graduates will follow after sallah.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dimjunior: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please any idea about TCN Apl?
Exam was written about two months ago.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zulum: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
newnig:

she cant pass medical with pregnancy, its a rigorous military training
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Confirm!!!
Hussen24:
EFCC drivers av started training @ Gombe today. Graduates will follow after sallah.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Story story. Anything is possible in Nigeria even military self people due join camp three months to POP
Zulum:

she cant pass medical with pregnancy, its a rigorous military training

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zulum: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
nasiest:
Story story. Anything is possible in Nigeria even military self people due join camp three months to POP

okay good luck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RealAbba, Odaolivia, Success1930, Shinzokiyotake(m), lunacol(m), Splendblex(f), Konne, Daklo and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.