Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212482 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
mandysmum:
Good afternoon everyone. Can a person in his forties but with a good connect get recruited into CBN? If yes, what level?
Yes Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Astertes:

Pls do you have any info on NIA Recruitment?

No Sir. I only know that is one of the best places to work.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hussen24:

Asl, pls any info as regards to SEC apl. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
keekee89:

Pls any update on FIRS@ Hussen24

The only thing I know is that CVs were collected and they were told to wait

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pls any update on National insurance commission (Naicom)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hussen24:

ok, Thank You.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abman104(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anguldi:

Asl, pls any info as regards to SEC apl. Thanks
Co-ask
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mandysmum: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hussen24:

Yes Ma.
Thanks for this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hussen24:

The only thing I know is that CVs were collected and they were told to wait

Ok,Tnx a lot..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giorno8vanna: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thanks much for the reply @Hussen24

I'm thinking 'secured' doesn't necessarily mean apl has been given, because I was told slots were recently shared out to the powers that be. Just today I was reliably informed that over half a dozen people who had received apl not too long ago were at FIRS to collect posting letters, replacement or general recruitment? I don't know. Apparently this is a regular occurance. There's a lot of anyhowness is these recruitments, and connect dey pass connect.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hussen24:

Yes Ma.
Any news on Nsitf
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by audubash: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
My friend got his APL today, what will be d salary pls

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by crusufixo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
How can one apply to NCC. I have tried several times, but apparently, it's been difficult cos of no connections.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
audubash:
My friend got his APL today, what will be d salary pls

Dem backdate am... too much money

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hussen24:

EFCC usually give out APL after completion of training, Be it new recruitment or replacement. The training will not be up to 6 months like the last time. The reason why it took that long was that Buhari was sick and was not in the country at that time, So magu refused to do the POP till he returned. As for the venue, I don't think they will use NDA this time around. I'll still find out more about that...
tank u so muchhh my main man ����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2022
mandysmum:
Good afternoon everyone. Can a person in his forties but with a good connect get recruited into CBN? If yes, what level?
Yes as long as you are below 50 years but you will be placed on level 12 irrespective of your experience or qualifications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2022
They pay from the date of appointment?
princetunex:

Dem backdate am... too much money
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Please , a top Politician submitted my CV and that of others in one of the Federal Polytechnics since early last year. The school did massive promotion of their Staff last year but we have not heard anything till date, though they are still promising us that something will happen. But my problem is , the School Rector is leaving this year and an advert has been placed for his replacement. Is it possible for him to issue appointment letters this same year before leaving?
Please those in the system should let me know if a school VC or Rector can still issue appointment letters towards the end of his tenure. Thanks .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zulum: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Moha7:

smiley How is the EFCC not a place one can go and make money, Mr. Zulum? Is the NIA’s training not harder than the EFCC’s - and yet NIA pays more

I REPEAT DONT GO THERE TO MAKE MONEY, INSTEAD MAKE YOUR MIND TO WORK FOR YOUR COUNTRY

IF NIA TRAINING PASS MILITARY TRAINING THEN IT ALSO PASS EFCC TRAINING.

IN THAT ORG SMALL MISCONDUCT WILL DISMISS YOU, NO ROOM FOR CORRUPTION OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

IF YOU HAVE INTEGRITY THEN GO FOR IT.

GOODLUCK

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2022
crusufixo:

How can one apply to NCC. I have tried several times, but apparently, it's been difficult cos of no connections.
But people are expecting their apl very soon, don’t know about application.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Zulum:
NOTE: EFCC Training is rigorous, regimental and infact people use to die while training while some will run. They were trained together with Army Short Service Course, so the training is fully military training. The training was normally done in NDA old Site Ribadu Cantonment, and the duration is not less than 13 months without going out, no use of mobile devices.

Every staff that want to join EFCC must follow through cadet training. Right now there is no any cadet recruitment going on in EFCC, when it started you will apply by writing an application letter attached with your CV to the nearest Zonal Command in your State. so EFCC use to post adverts on of the any of the Nations Newspaper about the recruitment. but for now nothing is happening for cadet recruitment.

if you want to Join EFCC to make money, you are wrong.
So, we are joining the EFCC to make babies abi?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
So, we are joining the EFCC to make babies abi?
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2022
mandysmum:
I want to work in CBN. I'm 27
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2022
faisalonline14:

That means the training is very hard ?
lol... Go dere 1st na, U go sabi hw far. Some don die sef

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
SHIPPERS' COUNCIL

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Senioreddy:

Good afternoon and happy sunday to you sir
Please any idea of the age limit for EFFC.
I've someone who's in his early forties that's interested. So I want to know the age limit
4get age&enter only tru strong connect, dey will fish u out&dismiss l8r if u falsify. Leave am enter like dat!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
peepydelano:
But people are expecting their apl very soon, don’t know about application.

How soon please?
Can one still push,hope not too late?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by netken: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
please can anyone assist with any FG job.I am willing to pay ..please help
HonFola:

How soon please?
Can one still push,hope not too late?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinnyelite: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Latest BizMate Jobs Today

Apply Now & Share

1 Administrative Officer- Niger

2 Laboratory Technician- Owo-Ondo, Shagamu- Ogun

3 Quality Control / Senior Laboratory Technician-Owo

4 Chief Operating Officer (COO)-Lagos

5. Experienced Sales Rep- Anambra

6 Executive Assistant- Lagos

7. IT Officer-Lagos

8. Relationship Officer- Lagos

9. Junior Electrical Engineer- Lagos

10. Operation Leads- Port Harcourt, Abuja

11. Incident & Problem Management Coordinator- Lagos

12. Project Officer- Lagos

13. Business Hub Manager- Lagos

Click Now...Before they Expire
https://bizmate.mate3x.com/job-list-v5/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Plx lyk when should we expect our APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Am talking about efcc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oyo001, Biokana(m), Newcastle2023(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.