Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6189091 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Husssein when should we expect EFCC to contact us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
I neeed ur reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ziz123:
Am talking about efcc

Not yet oo. The recruitment is not even officially announced
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Goodafternoon forumite's
Let Me rant a little bit..

Not getting job after school can be very tiring and exhausting especially if You are so much depended on by the family.. Struggling here and there to make a living and applying for the few UNavailable job just to get knocked out like Usyk knocking out Anthony Joshua because of No connection embarassed
For those trying to help in one way or the other May the most high bless You plentiful.
God might wanna use You for Me...
I'm a chemist �

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2022

IgiveLadiesBj:
SHIPPERS' COUNCIL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zulum: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ziz123:
Plx lyk when should we expect our APL

Did u apply? how?
Did U do exam?
Did u do Physical Screening?
Did you do Medical Checkup?
Did you do Documentation?
Did you do interview?
Did you train for 13months?

you have to passed all the above mentioned to get APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
neoclassical:
Please , a top Politician submitted my CV and that of others in one of the Federal Polytechnics since early last year. The school did massive promotion of their Staff last year but we have not heard anything till date, though they are still promising us that something will happen. But my problem is , the School Rector is leaving this year and an advert has been placed for his replacement. Is it possible for him to issue appointment letters this same year before leaving?
Please those in the system should let me know if a school VC or Rector can still issue appointment letters towards the end of his tenure. Thanks .

Securing an employment with FTI (federal tertiary institutions) now is very difficult except the newly established ones.

IPPIS is a no go area.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Danat:
Gentlemen, please I need information about the take home pay of an FG staff on CONUASS 1step 1. Thanks guys

Which university?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please, is EFCC currently accepting CV and can a house of rep member help?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please when will ITF give APL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
SHIPPERS' COUNCIL
please is anything going on in shippers council

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good evening!

Please any infor on Customs Supplementary?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FieldMarshal88: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
I think the process for EFCC recruitment is still:
Submitting CV >> Physical Screening >> Written Examination >> Interview >> Medicals >> 1 year+ Training & P.O.P >> Offer letter & Posting letter.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Law School
DanIduh06:

Which university?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
mandysmum:
Good afternoon everyone. Can a person in his forties but with a good connect get recruited into CBN? If yes, what level?

Please are you expecting apl with CBN?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
mandysmum:
Good afternoon everyone. Can a person in his forties but with a good connect get recruited into CBN? If yes, what level?

Please i have send u a dm reply me please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
DanIduh06:

Securing an employment with FTI (federal tertiary institutions) now is very difficult except the newly established ones.

IPPIS is a no go area.

Regards

Well said.

They needed staff but IPPIS is causing hiccup in recruiting people. This was a response from a VC to my plug.

We don't know when this issue will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
DanIduh06:

IPPIS is a no go area.

Regards
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
ucman1:
Plz are they issuing out Apl now?
I heard they compiled very few names for replacement.

Boss I don't really know. I'm just manifesting the place I want to work. I submitted CV there since late 2020.
If you have any info please let me know
EbubeMiraclee:
please is anything going on in shippers council
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
any news on Federal Fire Service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please guys, I got my apl in February, ippis and documentation done since then. Any idea when payment or resumption starts?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Danat:
Please guys, I got my apl in February, ippis and documentation done since then. Any idea when payment or resumption starts?

Max-Uba E.O (Mrs) is in a better position to answer your question

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gilda4christ: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please @hussein any info on FIRS ? Thus is urgent please..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATION COUNCIL (WAEC) IS RECRUITING (LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL)

LINK: https://recruitment.waec.com.ng (VERIFIED)

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
GEJTILL2019:
any news on Federal Fire Service
The news is that President Buhari has appointed Jaji Abdul Ganiyu as the new Controller General of Federal Fire Service this evening.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 1:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Field Marshall ure taking about d long process day was den, wat about firs now do Dey write exam againnnnn�����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 1:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Even d drivers there were given APL straight to thier training in gombe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 1:51am On Apr 27, 2022
I though husssein said CV were submittted secretly at d HOffice, dats will show you dis cure nt recruitment willl be different from d others
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaneKenedy: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Please I ant to join CBN, how do I go about it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
FieldMarshal88:
I think the process for EFCC recruitment is still:
Submitting CV >> Physical Screening >> Written Examination >> Interview >> Medicals >> 1 year+ Training & P.O.P >> Offer letter & Posting letter.
How can i apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NdanaBusu, Beeyouu, Mylesgidi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.