Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6210423 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=113175505][/quote]

Even the presidency is not aware of this. I'm sure there will be clarity tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 10:05pm On May 25, 2022
joeybankz:

Is this their annual pay?

No, weekly salary, infact daily Salary. Loool we question oh. Which govt office can earn earn of these amount per month? You instinct should guide you pls.

Yes it is annually.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2022
Mohabfrus:

No, weekly salary, infact daily Salary. Loool we question oh. Which govt office can earn earn of these amount per month? You instinct should guide you pls.

Yes it is annually.
The question wasn't even about salary but slot fee.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2022
eddie7:

Hello, have you heard anything from that end?

Pls send my ur contact...thanks
I haven't. Was wondering whether other might have. 0.7.0.6.8.1.0.8.9.1.2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:06am On May 26, 2022
MUTERIKA:
I haven't. Was wondering whether other might have. 0.7.0.6.8.1.0.8.9.1.2

Ok. Will get across to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2022
Pls are there slots available.......Sure Connect i am ready oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2022
Fruitydemo:
Pls are there slots available.......Sure Connect i am ready oooooooooooooooooo
LoL.... which one is sure connect, as long as u don't know the person , it's 50:50

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
Hello, please who has any information on NDIC as regards recruitment? I was told after Sallah but still no news just delay.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 26, 2022
shagari011:
Hello, please who has any information on NDIC as regards recruitment? I was told after Sallah but still no news just delay.
This is still after salah. Until we reach Ramadan fast for next salah

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2022
The one i wee pay for now
freddybonz:

LoL.... which one is sure connect, as long as u don't know the person , it's 50:50
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2022
freddybonz:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2022
shagari011:

Recruitment or replacement? Anyways, someone told me APL should be out arnd next week. So try hala ur connect.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brijibs: 9:32pm On May 26, 2022
Update on TCN Apl, please?
The wait is not easy o

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 11:19am On May 27, 2022
Hehehe please don’t say such sir. Na beg I dey beg.
HeroHero:

This is still after salah. Until we reach Ramadan fast for next salah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 11:20am On May 27, 2022
I think replacement. I heard about 78 candidates are to employed but will press my connect. The promotion list came out last night so hopefully it will speed up the process.
Abaje195:

Recruitment or replacement? Anyways, someone told me APL should be out arnd next week. So try hala ur connect.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mulas: 11:44am On May 27, 2022
[quote author=TigerHead001 post=113127376]

NCC has 6 zonal offices around Nigeria, if you can’t get the head quarters (Abuja) which other will you go for. Lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kano, Ibadan. And how good at they compared to HQ, I know you can’t compare but which is reasonably good amongst all. Thank you. [/quote
Consider Kano…it’s good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Mulas post=113218641][/quote]
Thank you for this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2022
Djei:
Inec 2.5m
NDIC 4.5m
FIRS 4m
Guys pls ur take on the above, asking for somebody.
Pls if you have the link for the slot am available, no stories ,am willing to pay. 0.8168.74.5285
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 3:20pm On May 27, 2022
Pls anybody with the idea when Federal College of Education Technical Isu EBONYI state will be releasing appointment letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2022
shagari011:
I think replacement. I heard about 78 candidates are to employed but will press my connect. The promotion list came out last night so hopefully it will speed up the process.

I had no knowledge of the promotion list seff. Let's see how next week will be. May we all be favoured.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
Saw on newspaper today how some couple defrauded some people on the pretence of securing th a placement in NECO...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Mulas post=113218641][/quote]but u will make more money wen in edo or pH
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
Ameen I pray so.
Abaje195:

I had no knowledge of the promotion list seff. Let's see how next week will be. May we all be favoured.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2022
Is NIMASA ABUJA a good place to work?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prestdude: 5:59pm On May 28, 2022
TigerHead001:
From what I've read on this thread, NIMASA is one of the best agencies to work.... So if you have a connect offering a job there, just grab it....

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2022
I think he’s asking if the Abuja branch is a good place as well. Although you can’t compare it with the Lagos HQ

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 6:47pm On May 28, 2022
Prestdude:

From what I've read on this thread, NIMASA is one of the best agencies to work.... So if you have a connect offering a job there, just grab it....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 6:48pm On May 28, 2022
TigerHead001:

If you have a choice between the two, Lagos offers much more in terms of allowances. Of course the Abuja office won’t be bad at all! So it’s either you choose “very good”…. or “great”

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 7:02pm On May 28, 2022
TigerHead001:
Have they started sending APL to new recruits?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
Maameer99:

If you have a choice between the two, Lagos offers much more in terms of allowances. Of course the Abuja office won’t be bad at all! So it’s either you choose “very good”…. or “great”
Pls which allowance do they give which regional/state offices don't give. Pls educate us.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2022
Moha7:
I think he’s asking if the Abuja branch is a good place as well. Although you can’t compare it with the Lagos HQ

Exactly what I meant.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2022
joeybankz:

Have they started sending APL to new recruits?

No Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: No1socialpr, HARI33, nainaa(f), khayrah2, Flowcool(m), Zacks43, Daklo, Oluwagbemiga20(m), Muhammadjr12(m), kachii77, Patrickflames and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.