Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6211293 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please Guys what about NPA salary and allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please what about ITF salary and allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lols...badt guy. Well done sir! That's true though.
elbangeez:
Exactly, when we say DPR we mean NUPRC and NMDPRA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=nasiest post=114201558]Yes and the Nigerian Midstream and downstream petroleum regulatory authority NMDPRA still pays better Nigerian Upstream petroleum regulatory Commission NUPRC because it's PEF's salary structure they adopted.

Yes, so let's not confuse people by saying PEF pays better than DPR because both are one body, there's nothing called PEF and DPR anymore (midstream and downstream parts of DPR+PEF+PPPRA =NMDPRA) while d upstream part of DPR is NUPRC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
nasiest:
Yes and the Nigerian Midstream and downstream petroleum regulatory authority NMDPRA still pays better Nigerian Upstream petroleum regulatory Commission NUPRC because it's PEF's salary structure they adopted. Most of the DPR members of staff are in Upstream (NUPRC) while those of PEF are mostly in (NMDPRA). The changes aren't really much despite the merger. what really happened is reorganization and redefining of roles and responsibilities so as to make more revenues for the government.

Please do you have any information on there present recruitment process?? Please if you do kindly send me an email I would really do appreciate. Thanks
Karmsifree22@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okay. What of PTDF salary?
elbangeez:
No federal Govt agency pays better than DPR.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by presido997(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
tintedtaf:
Why not the chairperson, I heard she is from Kwara as well. Her network will be stronger than the state commissioner. Just an advice.

I'm also in need of this pls, anyway to help out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
oluwaT1st:

We are talking about present not 6yrs ago. Compare CBN upfront with dat of NDIC then u can tell which pays better.

If you know please kindly inform us. I only have an idea of the news I shared which happened about 6 years ago. Please what is the current upfront. thnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
@Bigjukkk0 Well I learnt NDIC yearly upfront for level 8 (entry level) is close to 4m while monthly salary and allowances (close to 300k) whereas I learnt CBN upfront is abt 2m, you can confirm though.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
oluwaT1st:
@Bigjukkk0 Well I learnt NDIC yearly upfront for level 8 (entry level) is close to 4m while monthly salary and allowances (close to 300k) whereas I learnt CBN upfront is abt 2m, you can confirm though.

Wow! Ok. Major upgrade
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
ogbadaniel:
NCC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boss abeg any update on NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
ogbadaniel:
NCC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

seeking attention...!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
House please what is ncc salary package and how much is their upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ncchopeful: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Q

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Get in first. Don't raise our hopes for nothing ���[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Boss i need that information urgently that's why, thank you for understanding
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starpro87(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is not true.
Even PPPRA pays better than PEF, though the trio are same now.

nasiest:
Lol...PEF pays far better than DPR and even NCDMB too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
CBN pays 200k, Nimasa pays 700k, DPR pays 300k, EFCC pays 400k...... This has been the argument since over 7 years this thread started, this clearly shows nobody here has the real figures, people quoting figures of different agencies do not really work with these agencies.

Do you want to tell me that all these years, nobody from this thread has gotten a Job with NIMASA, DPR, NNPC, EFCC, CBN etc? Even when they do, you won't hear from them again, because when they show up, you will ask them what their pay is. Most of the APL we've seen on this thread won't show you the pay...

I think there is a nondisclosure agreement between the agencies and their staff, that's why we've seen different figures all the time. In the next 5 years people will still argue the payment structure of some theses agencies.

I only know of FIRS entry which was 242k some years back because the girl that has it is my friends babe.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SOLACY: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
siu4real:

Commencement salary means allowances which includes funiture allowances e.t.c some organizations pay up to 2m or more but that doesn't mean it's the basic salary but just a money to use and settle down to start the work. like for instance your commencement salary might be 800k or 1.5million but your further basic entry monthly salary will be
140K.

That one na 3m after induction

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SOLACY: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Karmora:

Please do you have any information on there present recruitment process?? Please if you do kindly send me an email I would really do appreciate. Thanks
Karmsifree22@gmail.com
PLS SAME HERE olaottun@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
siu4real:

Commencement salary means allowances which includes funiture allowances e.t.c some organizations pay up to 2m or more but that doesn't mean it's the basic salary but just a money to use and settle down to start the work. like for instance your commencement salary might be 800k or 1.5million but your further basic entry monthly salary will be 140K.

Most federal agency's APL I've seen usually do not quote allowances and upfront, they just state your salary. Moreover, in a city like Lagos, Nimasa can't pay its level 9 staff an upfront of 710k, except they're ok with staff reporting late to work.. Lagos is an expensive city.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
SOLACY:

PLS SAME HERE olaottun@yahoo.com

I sent you a mail since yesterday please check it .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please can you guys stop debating over salary issues here?

Let's focus on when immigration will release their replacement list ���

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sorry, I don't have any update on that. Thank you!
Karmora:

Karmsifree22@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
douglasposh:
Please can you guys stop debating over salary issues here?

Let's focus on when immigration will release their replacement list ���

Everybody get his own problem

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Gensanusi:

Everybody get his own problem

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I swear, others dey collect APL while other dey argue their salaries..

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emodeee: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Any federal government job for serving corps member?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kmmk792:
Please Guys what about NPA salary and allowances.
Co ask

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Queensly19: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Plz someone should help me with a Fed govt Job. Reading through this page daily but not knowing how to go about things is sad.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fauzy1991(f): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
[color=#770077][/color] Smile � everyone hear is in need woo
Queensly19:
Plz someone should help me with a Fed govt Job. Reading through this page daily but not knowing how to go about things is sad.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Emodeee:
Any federal government job for serving corps member?

That's the NYSC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fauzy1991(f): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please Hussen, error nd Amajee what's the latest on Efcc. I will appreciate ur Comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ytadzabia, PrinceFola(m), Megayya(m), spido(m), mumdemmy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.