Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212984 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Kaeboy:

grin grin be like the broz na fresh new bread.

Makes me remember how we used to argue with our friends from other schools in 100level days about which school is the best, today all off us gather full trenches grin grin

Greatest gbogbo, greatest gbagba, better by far, my school big like whole community, this that, lmao! nobody send which school your papā attend for this trenches, if you like go university with largest land mass nobody send ur papā, u go struggle like say tmrw no dey grin grin

Even Cotonou, the 1yr degree, some people don dey work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Gensanusi:

Even Cotonou, the 1yr degree, some people don dey work
1year for Cotonou means say u get ND be dat.
Normally, na 2.5yrs dem de run am for outside 9ja. Upon say pipu nack 4-5yrs fr 9ja sch, pipu stil de unemployed and offices come value sch certificate outside 9ja; dey no wan knw weda na ontop ocean u do am, mk e no just carry 9ja sch name. Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Good morning fellas. Sorry for disturbing you guys with my wallaha, my sister applied for Nigerian Airforce and has gone for the screening but dropped bcus of her height. Please, if u no or can help so that her name will appear on the final list quote this message for us to chat privately. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Jamodeen95:

Bro calm down, as there nothing for now. The mgt just had a meeting today & concluded that only ad-hoc staff would be employed for now (within this week or nxt) because of the ballot paper printing for INEC. The budget for new recruitment is not yet on the table. Thanks
How can I send you a PM please? Cos I'm new to this....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

No, they are not.
Please which parastatal is currently or in the process of recruiting. We can be of help to ourselves someday as this information is important to me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2022
mikkyvelly:
For those waiting for fct IRS, get ready, any moment from now APL's will start flying
Which other govt agencies do you have an idea of recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oberhiri141(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Pls does anybody have an idea Nigeria bewery sales men are receiving as monthly salary. I want to have an idea of how much my uncle is collecting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Who's need of phone number of SANUSI GARBA chairman of NERC.
Please I also need phone number of CHAIRMAN or COMMISSIONER in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
T for thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Mind your business and leave his salary alone.... Lmao
Oberhiri141:
Pls does anybody have an idea Nigeria bewery sales men are receiving as monthly salary. I want to have an idea of how much my uncle is collecting

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2022
sodiq42:

Please which parastatal is currently or in the process of recruiting. We can be of help to ourselves someday as this information is important to me. Thanks

When ever you are new to a trend try and go back maybe few days or weeks or even months depending on your quest . Most topics have been treated so when you ask you might get little or no response. This your questions was treated few days back most parastatals and agencies where mentioned on this trend . This also applies to other trends go back and research for what ever you need , when it’s not there you can now ask questions.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oberhiri141(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2022
douglasposh:
Mind your business and leave his salary alone.... Lmao
my uncle has money, someone that is living in 3bedroom flat.

i even saw one of his alert oneday 500k and i was amaze.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2022
pappydeewhy:
I will send you her number. Then always be on the lookout whenever she comes home.

Please I need her contact too. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Hope u re not planning to kidnap or eliminate the man?
Go hustle

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by taiwodasilva: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
I need am abeg
Oladapo3971:
Who's need of phone number of SANUSI GARBA chairman of NERC.
Please I also need phone number of CHAIRMAN or COMMISSIONER in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
T for thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oberhiri141:
3 bedrooms in Abuja? comot ur eyes frm ur uncle money grin

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dachia001:
[He is not kanuri, he is bade by tribe from yobe North, thesame tribe with senate president author=Mohit007 post=115228519]*NYSC ENTHUSIAST/HOPEFULS*:
IF YOU ARE FROM NORTH-EAST ZONE, ESPECIALLY KANURI BY TRIBE. KINDLY LOCATE THE NEW D.G's OFFICE OR FIND ANY MEANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM; WRITTEN, ORAL OR FACE-TO-FACE. THAT MAN CAN BE TRIBALISTIC WHEN IT COMES TO ZONING (Just kidding). YOU CAN REACH HIM ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY BY 12PM/1:20PM. YOU NEED TO DRESS LIKE A DISCIPLINED CIVILIAN, CAUSA NA SOJA HE BE O!
PLS DO NOT BEG TOO MUCH, TRY TO HAIL HIM BY HIS TITLES AND MORE ACHIEVEMENTS TO COME. BE BOLD, AND TALK TO HIM LIKE AJEBO WEY SABI KPAKO DOINGS (Smiles). Goodluck on your trials. I just believe August will make many of us to rejoice happily. Pray with faith to be employed this time.
why we southerners no dey get people like this. Na curse too come from south
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mohit007:
ABUJA INFORMANTs, WHAT'S UP WITH NCC TODAY? Legit info
@Mohit007, @Hussein24, abeg any info about the time NIMASA will issue their APL? Or will the DG issues delay the procedure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oberhiri141(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
HeroHero:
Hope u re not planning to kidnap or eliminate the man? Go hustle
Haba! No na, i no wicked reach like that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mohit007:

@Mohit007 please has NCC started sharing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oberhiri141(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
HeroHero:
Hope u re not planning to kidnap or eliminate the man? Go hustle
Haba! I no wicked reach like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
sodiq42:

Sodiq, Try pushing for NYSC, FCT-IRS, NERC and NBTE they are all pending recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:
Good morning fellas. Sorry for disturbing you guys with my wallaha, my sister applied for Nigerian Airforce and has gone for the screening but dropped bcus of her height. Please, if u no or can help so that her name will appear on the final list quote this message for us to chat privately. Thanks.

Her state of Origin please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
joeybankz:

@Mohit007, @Hussein24, abeg any info about the time NIMASA will issue their APL? Or will the DG issues delay the procedure?

I don't think NIMASA will recruit anytime soon,
Thou I may be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

I don't think NIMASA will recruit anytime soon,
Thou I may be wrong.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mohit007:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Elnass:

Please what about NFIU

NFIU recruited sometime last year, they may likely do another may be toward end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Where are the cbn’s ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Her state of Origin please?
Benue state.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Samalicious:

Honestly I personally know someone that got inec June , but don’t know if they sharing apl generally . she lost her dad and relative helped her secure inec.

You are saying the truth. Someone close to one of the ogas at the top approached me for INEC slot @1.5m and He said that person will captured day after He or She agreed to pay. I wanted to secure for someone. After I discovered that there take-home is 85k i shaun him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Matmaye, magnificent14, maingate27, Chinoks, maik99(m), JustAboyy, PrinceFola(m), Naijacommando22, spido(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.