Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212992 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2022
freddybonz:

How much for CBN slot because this 6million I am hearing seems on the high side

I dont know how much oo. All I know is that they are dishing out APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning house. A friend asked me which type of job can Federal Character Commissioner of a State help him with?

If such person has worked on his CV, is it advisable to ask him Wen u should expect call for Interview or documentation or ask him about the agency?

Is it him that will call you for collection of APL or the agency? Remember he doesn't pick any always according to my frd

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Omo! Your friend is moving faster than his shadow ooo! Lol
Let him chill, Pray to God and for what agency or company or parastatal. Anything man see, na wetin man go chop

Success1930:
Good morning house. A friend asked me which type of job can Federal Character Commissioner of a State help him with?

If such person has worked on his CV, is it advisable to ask him Wen u should expect call for Interview or documentation or ask him about the agency?

Is it him that will call you for collection of APL or the agency? Remember he doesn't pick any always according to my frd
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
asaleh96:
1. Those that applied with ssce are recruited as CORP ASSISTANT 2 or 3

2. For the corp assistant 2, his annual salary is 615,000 while that of corp assistant 3 is about 30,000 less than that of CA2 annual salary

3. Yes, immediately after his confirmation i.e 2-3 years into the service.

4. There are 3 categories of cadre in NSCDC. The CORP ASSISTANT CADRE for ssce personnel, the INSPECTORATE CADRE for NCE/DIPLOMA and the SUPERINTENDENT CADRE for HND/BSC. the superintendent cadre is for the commissioned officers while that of Corp assistant and inspectorate cadre are the non commissioned.

5. Yes. If he is allowed to further his studies. upon completion, he will be upgraded to a commissioned officer.
Noted: during their promotional exams, they may ask those that have additional certificate to submit it for consideration.

Greetings bro, please I wanna ask u a question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
I dropped a hint here for people to benefit and someone who had earlier asked me to help with that Agency came to my Email to question how i got the info yet i refuse to help him about two months ago over that same agency.

See eh!.. those of us dropping hints are just privilege to have people with the right infor. If I have my way here, some people here will get their dream job ASAP.

Please let's be guided. Please!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Firmjudge:
I dropped a hint here for people to benefit and someone who had earlier asked me to help with that Agency came to my Email to question how i got the info yet i refuse to help him about two months ago over that same agency.

See eh!.. those of us dropping hints are just privilege to have people with the right infor. If I have my way here, some people here will get their dream job ASAP.

Please let's be guided. Please!!!

What's your point exactly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
eddie7:

What's your point exactly
Are you the person?
And in my own opinion that individual have entitlement mentality and he/she have a long way to go with such behavior.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
TigerHead001:
Omo! Your friend is moving faster than his shadow ooo! Lol
Let him chill, Pray to God and for what agency or company or parastatal. Anything man see, na wetin man go chop

Thanks... Though not satisfactory.. She wants to no d type of job can Federal Character Commissioner could get for her...

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=115609107]

If you are talking about the UBA (united bank for africa) that I know, please forget about 200/250k as par salary. Between 120-160k, though I left there while in training school years back coz of lack of motivation as regards poor salary, very sluggish promotion. Many of my friends that were there later left too coz na marketing things, you will only enjoy if you know your way and top people (cabals) in UBA. Nonetheless take the job and don't be discourage, you can always use it as spring board to places like GTB that pays well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=115633152][/quote]

Make your point clear. UBA pays graduate trainee 250k...i know Wat I am talking about and I do not appreciate blind argument

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pls house what is the implication of a new minister to this halted NPA recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT "NSCDC"... WHAT HAS ANY OF Y'ALL LEARNT LATELY FROM THAT SIDE, CONCERNING TRAINING ?? Lots of calls from 2 guys i submitted their CVs; that they had been contacted for verification. How true is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=115633234]

Make your point clear. UBA pays graduate trainee 250k...i know Wat I am talking about and I do not appreciate blind argument

I don't need to argue with you bro coz you are entitled to your opinion, my info up there are clear enough as par someone that was once in the system having served there as a corper and then retained but later pulled out.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musa2018(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello my people
Pls who have any update on Federal Fire Service Replacement? If you have the link to the platform on NL I will appreciate. Tnx n God bless you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Musa2018:
Hello my people
Pls who have any update on Federal Fire Service Replacement? If you have the link to the platform on NL I will appreciate. Tnx n God bless you

Have they even concluded the mass recruitment yet? Have they gone to training? If not, I guess replacement is not in the picture then.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Iyajelili:

Are you the person?
And in my own opinion that individual have entitlement mentality and he/she have a long way to go with such behavior.

I'm not the person but asking so that others don't make similar mistake(s) & I strongly believe that we're one big family here, thus, whatever affects one, affects all and as such, we can caution one another
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
To everyone who applied for NERC....
You guys can check your portal.... Someone told me there is a "START EXAM" link there for him..... But i guess it wasn't sent to everyone...
Good luck...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=115633152][/quote]

It has been long since you left. The salary has been increased and the levels reduced too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
SolaOkedara:
To everyone who applied for NERC....
You guys can check your portal.... Someone told me there is a "START EXAM" link there for him..... But i guess it wasn't sent to everyone...
Good luck...

Instructions

You will be required on that day to login with the username and password that has been sent to you via email or sms.

Once you click the “Start Exam", the time starts ticking. You are required to attempt total number of availabe multiple choice questions within the stipulated time. Once the time is up, the portal will submit the exam

In due time, you will be notified if you qualify for the next round

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
eddie7:

Instructions

You will be required on that day to login with the username and password that has been sent to you via email or sms.

Once you click the “Start Exam", the time starts ticking. You are required to attempt total number of availabe multiple choice questions within the stipulated time. Once the time is up, the portal will submit the exam

In due time, you will be notified if you qualify for the next round
Please can you help us with the link?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Aboosadiq:

Go to your email and follow the acknowledgement receipt sent to you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Aboosadiq:

https://testmi.ng/login
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Generaloluseye post=115636596]

It has been long since you left. The salary has been increased and the levels reduced too.[/quote

Probably he left before the increment , because UBA does not take Corper anymore.. I didn't reply him coz I don't appreciate baseless argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
ITF Hopefuls, I have info for u!

The Boss was asked about the recruitment, he said he is aware of the speculations but no plan on ground now to recruit. However, he said he will recruit but not now (probably next year)!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Achiever43:

The Boss was asked about the recruitment, he said he is aware of the speculations but no plan on ground now to recruit. However, he said he will recruit but not now (probably next year)!

Thanks.
From director of human resources and administration
Said latest February

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2022

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aboosadiq: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Firmjudge:

Go to your email and follow the acknowledgement receipt sent to you.
Alright. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oladapo3971:
From Mr Ishola director of human resources and administration
Said latest February

Good one!

With this one, we should expect it next year, Insha Allah.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you have or know anyone with M.Sc or PhD in Agric and you're from Akwa Ibom State, kindly reach out to your Federal Character Commissioner between now and Monday.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Naijacommando22, Yinbanjonic(m), spido(m), Teepy0392(f), TOM208, JustAboyy, Shazz1(m), Idrismx89, Eminence50, kkkp, hannychic, Yahaya79, Prince806(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.