Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6178718 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Achiever43:
ITF Hopefuls, I have info for u!

The Boss was asked about the recruitment, he said he is aware of the speculations but no plan on ground now to recruit. However, he said he will recruit but not now (probably next year)!
Thanks.

This one resemble mango tree talk ooh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
pls is something going on in Institute of rubber research in Benin city, Edo state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gabby2112:

���Omo mehnnn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gabby2112:

What is Mango tree talk kuma? Lol��
Explain pls!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Achiever43:

What is Mango tree talk kuma? Lol��
Explain pls!

Some people will just sit under mango or kashew tree and bring one kind news and attribute it to one innocent man.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oladapo3971:
From Mr Bleep vv resources and administration
Said latest February

Stop mentioning names

Just drop the info and everyone is good to do.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gabby2112:

Some people will just sit under mango or kashew tree and bring one kind news and attribute it to one innocent man.

Ok now i understand. Smiling....

But my broda I'm telling u this talk is from the horses mouth and what #Oladapo3971's info from the Director HR on the recruitment further attest to my claim!

May Almighty God provides us with the best job. Aamin

I rest my case!!!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Achiever43:
ITF Hopefuls, I have info for u!

The Boss was asked about the recruitment, he said he is aware of the speculations but no plan on ground now to recruit. However, he said he will recruit but not now (probably next year)!

Thanks.
Meaning something is happening underground.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
I am meeting one on Tuesday In shaa Allah. So many of them do reply me though.

asshuaiby:
People whose message has once been replied by these top people should kindly advise. It's been a while I've been texting this man but he never for once acknowledged or replied, and the message always delivered.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:59am On Aug 13, 2022
SlaveofGod:
I am meeting one on Tuesday In shaa Allah. So many of them do reply me though.

Wow. Many of them?!! Best of luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Dtish:
If you have or know anyone with M.Sc or PhD in Agric and you're from Akwa Ibom State, kindly reach out to your Federal Character Commissioner between now and Monday.
How about B. Agric?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Bluev:

How about B. Agric?

The minimum requirement is MSc or PhD.
It's for one research institute in southwest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
WAEC has started sending invitation for CBT exams for those that applied.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iconismail: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hussen24:
WAEC has started sending invitation for CBT exams for those that applied.

Is it sms or email pls....... and Since when pls..?
Thanks � .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
iconismail:

Is it sms or email pls....... and Since when pls..?
Thanks � .

Sms
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dtish:

Okay. Mine is B. Agric. (Econs & Ext.)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bluev:

Okay. Mine is B. Agric. (Econs & Ext.)

Are you from Akwa Ibom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AiiJay22: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=Dtish post=115641480]If you have or know anyone with M.Sc or PhD in Agric and you're from Akwa Ibom State, kindly reach out to your Federal Character Commissioner between now and Monday. [/quo

Please what's the address of FC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=AiiJay22 post=115660935][/quote]
Maputo Street, Wuse Zone 3, FCT-Abuja,
Beside FRSC Headquarters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dtish:

Are you from Akwa Ibom
Yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dtish:

Are you from Akwa Ibom
is it FRIN Ibadan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Public Complain Commission (PCC) is still giving out APLs.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dtish:

Boss I have MSC in agric and i am in ibadan. How do I reach out to you?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Just got mine Alhamdulillah

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Balaking:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hussen24:
Public Complain Commission (PCC) is still giving out APLs.
Link me up i am ready to pay pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by H2ho(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
TariqK:

Any news on NPA?
What news are you looking for? Know oga at the top that’s all lipsrsealed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xrayfab: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please any strong connect for WAEC, hit me. If you know ur plug no sure, don't DM for ur own good. Only sure plug
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Balaking:
Mashaaa Allah, which agency is that?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hussen24:

Mashaaa Allah, which agency is that?
cbn

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Laura232:

Congrats
thank you Miss Laura you were actually the only lead I had I kept checking your comments for updates

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Balaking:
cbn

Congratulations

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (2230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jufurma, Dickoos22, Maikunya, NgFeds, Theunderman, davefieldpop(m), Blankstare(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.