Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6178507 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
My course mate collected his CBN apl last week.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kate4Christ: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
asshuaiby:

Wow. Since December? This is strange to me cos I thought there has been embargo on FCSC employment. But may I ask if it's level 8 upward?
they gave me level 8 step 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shankara7: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
kbams241:

Thought as much, in fact am one of the newly recruited till now no salary . pls advise do I apply to another agency or is their still hope?
Pls which agency is that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Xboy1993:

Modibbo Adama University teaching hospital Yola

Bro have they started capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
carsprayer:
which Federal Hospital is recruiting?

Federal psychiatrist hospital Enugu appointment later ready

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

I don't understand yoruba o! grin

I mean if you have the contact of the federal character commissioner representing ekiti, you should pls send to me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Generaloluseye:

I mean if you have the contact of the federal character commissioner representing ekiti, you should pls send to me. Thanks
Was tellin you i don't connect outside North people like that. The only person i did appreciate was Former FIRS Chair. Goto your state Liasson office in Abuja every Monday or Tues, you can be too lucky.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightw278: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Anybody else got their letters from NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Brightw278:
Gotten yours?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oppy2020:

They're currently working on Science and ICT majors. Arts and Humanities should be called before the end of the year.

What is this 3 letter agency as lots of them exist? Care to divulge?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please any info regarding NPA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
SU50:

What is this 3 letter agency as lots of them exist? Care to divulge?
Its NCC i think
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Hussen24 post=115726724]Federal Fire Service start contacting your source. I heard names have been approved.[/quote
Please,how sure re.you about this information?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hussen24:
Federal Fire Service start contacting your source. I heard names have been approved.
How sure re you about this information?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hussen24:
Federal Fire Service start contacting your source. I heard names have been approved.
I pray oh... God help us and make us be amongst the lucky ones

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Miagro:
Its NCC i think
NCC not secret na! na NIA

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
Okay thank you for clarifying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ynsaeed(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
Sir you said you will ask about DSS?
Any news please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hussen24:
Boss..have been trying to get in touch with u, and u have not been giving me face.kindly accept my request pls .kamilahmed180@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
Mohit watsapp?? Can u kindly help us confirm what's happening in Nasrda Its taking longer than expected
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Balaking post=115670168] cbn

A big congrats boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
ONCE I SUCCESSFULLY SECURE SLOT, I'LL NOTIFY Y'ALL, inshaAllah..

May Allah bless you abundantly boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
ddugeri:

Mohit watsapp?? Can u kindly help us confirm what's happening in Nasrda Its taking longer than expected
Former boss, Mr Oga died in Kogi (mourning), approval from FCC then we're set

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

So sorry for the lost, may Allah (S.W.T) forgive and overlook his short comings and as well preserved we the living soul upon goodness.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:
The former DG Prof. Seidu's death really affected the replacement plan. Hopefully they'll still come around.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mohit007:

To share APL ? please at what stage do they compile names and send to Abuja for approval?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guys please at what stage do MDAs compile names for those to be employed? is it after all the approval has been gotten?

someone collected my CV last week and said they are compiling names. does it mean APL is close ? He was talking about compliance certificate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

So sorry for the lost Sir, may Allah (s.w.t) forgive and overlook his short comings and as well preserved we the living soul upon goodness.
Amiin amiin..! He was more than good to Kogi citizens and others who were close to him. May Allah help us with our wishes, grant our duas. Amiin.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Brightw278:
Nobody seems to know about NCC anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (2230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nelly9kelly(m), Vesseled, Mutmainneen, Damdam24(f), Ytadzabia, TigerHead001(m), ayobamdgreat(m), wucanfixumiA7pr and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.