Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6189675 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

Okay, wishing him the best in his future endeavors.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Danlex:
Contact me ASAP �

I have sent a message to u severally. I await your response Pls.... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hussen24:

It may be the fund issue. Just keep in touch with others you collected together.

You're right

Just contacted my connect, he told me is fund issue.
Weren't captured in 2022 budget.

It seems like we don't have any hope this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Success1930:
Good morning Ladies and gentlemen. Pls when will NASENI release the second batch list?

Also, those that got their APL already.. Was there exam, interview and others?

Lastly, did you travel to Abuja headquarters to get your letter or your connect contacted you and gave u..

I have the phone numbers of two head of agencies.

. I mean first class agencies. I have tried calling, sent them messages on WhatsApp and sms

But all to no avail.. I don't know anyone that can help me call them.. What other approach can I use..? If you know any Emir or top politician that can help me to call them. U can private me. Let's try it together...

Second batch started their documentation on the 6th. Their APL was given to them July ending/1st week of august. No exams and co. It was Straight to APL.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fahycode:

You're right
Just contacted my connect, he told me is fund issue. Weren't captured in 2022 budget.
It seems like we don't have any hope this year.
A lot of agencies do not budget for recruitment but they still Carry it out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
carsprayer:

A lot of agencies do not budget for recruitment but they still Carry it out.

Bro, I got my apl since January

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
NIMASA still sharing APL? Or are they done with the sharing exercise?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Issalog:

Second batch started their documentation on the 6th. Their APL was given to them July ending/1st week of august. No exams and co. It was Straight to APL.

Thanks...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Issalog:

Oh okay thanks.

Any hope for future batches?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daukaka: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Good day ooo. Please and please I’m begging, does anyone have any information at all concerning Development Bank of Nigeria? Any info will be really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahaya79: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Please anybody that can help me get federal job eventhough they want sell slot please help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Hinokami:

Oh okay thanks.

Just be hopeful. Now that the embargo on employment has been lifted across all MDAs officially by the president. All MDAs have been given approval to recruit massively. So they may still continue

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2022
viktor1991:

Just be hopeful. Now that the embargo on employment has been lifted across all MDAs officially by the president. All MDAs have been given approval to recruit massively. So they may still continue

Alright.. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Hinokami:

Oh okay thanks.

For now I don’t think so. But u never say never. hopefully when they start I’ll tag you. This week they were still doing credential verification. But after that let’s see what next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2022
viktor1991:

Interesting!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
viktor1991:

Source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
asshuaiby:

Source?
It's in the news. Made public yesterday.
Buhari lifts employment embargo on federal government MDAS
thestreetjournal.orgSep 11, 2022 7:41 AM
In Case You Missed it
President Muhammadi Buhari has lifted the long embargo placed on all federal government organizations.

According to the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, the Head of service of the federation, Folashade Mejabi Yemi made this known on Saturday.

According to her, Buhari lifted the embargo to enable the teeming youths of Nigeria get employment in a bid to tackle insecurity in the country.

She assured that all federal government parastatals especially education has been granted approval for mass recruitment.

Similarly, the Minister of Labour, Dr Chris Ngige said Buhari is keen on employing Nigerian youths in various federal government agencies, and as a result, the embargo on employment had to be lifted to reduce the high level of economic hardship amongst the teeming Nigerian youths.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
viktor1991:

It's in the news. Made public yesterday.
Buhari lifts employment embargo on federal government MDAS
thestreetjournal.orgSep 11, 2022 7:41 AM
In Case You Missed it
President Muhammadi Buhari has lifted the long embargo placed on all federal government organizations.

According to the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, the Head of service of the federation, Folashade Mejabi Yemi made this known on Saturday.

According to her, Buhari lifted the embargo to enable the teeming youths of Nigeria get employment in a bid to tackle insecurity in the country.

She assured that all federal government parastatals especially education has been granted approval for mass recruitment.

Similarly, the Minister of Labour, Dr Chris Ngige said Buhari is keen on employing Nigerian youths in various federal government agencies, and as a result, the embargo on employment had to be lifted to reduce the high level of economic hardship amongst the teeming Nigerian youths.

There is still no source here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
asshuaiby:

There is still no source here

Oga just say u no go believe cry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daukaka: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Daukaka:
Good day ooo. Please and please I’m begging, does anyone have any information at all concerning Development Bank of Nigeria? Any info will be really appreciated.

@naijainstinct, kindly help if you have any information on this. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Xboy1993:

Oga just say u no go believe cry
Abi, he said FRCN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
viktor1991:

You're right, I saw it too some minutes back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Moh99:

You're right, I saw it too some minutes back.
Exactly. The implication is that nobody will use embargo as excuse not to help people. FG is understaffed especially in education sector.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
viktor1991:

Exactly. The implication is that nobody will use embargo as excuse not to help people. FG is understaffed especially in education sector.
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
National Institute for Horticultural Research
(NIHORT). .pls how much is their salary....Is it adviceable to pay1.8mil for this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please any information about National Steel Council
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
kbams241:
(NIHORT). .pls how much is their salary....Is it adviceable to pay1.8mil for this?
Take the offer. It's a research institute. The Salary is modest as obtained in other research institutes.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
kbams241:
1.8m is too much for a reaserch institute sha o. But in d event that u don't have another option and d money is not borrowed, wisdom demands that u manage d bird in hand. In roughly 20months u will gain back ur money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
It's now official

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
KhalilAK:
It's now official

Ya Ilahi do it for us.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
KhalilAK:
It's now official

This kind of news website cannot be relied on. None of the popular reputable newspapers carried the news so far. Even the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria he refers too has not published such thing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Malahu, RealAbba, Gboy4444, Etsado(m), psycoanalyst(f), HooxJnr(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.