Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213210 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
[b][/b] Dear hopeful, U are doing well. Thank u for answering most of our questions today.. He's doing this work just for the sake of humanity..
Lets appreciate dis guy pls

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
[b][/b] Dear hopeful, U are doing well. Thank u for answering most of our questions today.. He's doing this work just for the sake of humanity..
Lets appreciate dis guy pls

grin u are thanking yourself, hopefulnup and hadeijian is d same guy, he open two accounts just to confuse n lure his victims.
Keep thanking yourself grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lure people for what? Did they ask anyone for money, people are giving info to help guys you will just be discouraging people from giving legit info out.
Please anyone on nairaland who has been scammed by them should speak up now or FOREVER hold your peace.

All the monikers that used to give legit info were chased away by this same accusations.

If it is like that please please and please hopefulnup and hadeija don’t post anything here again communicate with people via email lets all be looking NON SENSE

As for me i will never post any info i hear on here again

Set awon seers kmt

Xboy1993:

grin u are thanking yourself, hopefulnup and hadeijian is d same guy, he open two accounts just to confuse n lure his victims.
Keep thanking yourself grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Hope u know they’ve a govt house in dat same 12 sokode...and their revenue house in 20 sokode ...u pple should calm down pls

Thank you my man for the clarification

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopeful0291:
Lure people for what? Did they ask anyone for money, people are giving info to help guys you will just be discouraging people from giving legit info out.
Please anyone on nairaland who has been scammed by them should speak up now or FOREVER hold your peace.

All the monikers that used to give legit info were chased away by this same accusations.

If it is like that please please and please hopefulnup
and hadeija don’t post anything here again
communicate with people via email lets all be looking NON SENSE

Set awon seers kmt

Thank u so much for this. Don’t mind the joker. Passing legit info dat can help someone from not being left behind is now a crime. It has been bashing from day 1. Your advise is the best I’m tight lipped from now on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
hadejian:
NNRA, Kai ma kayi hakuri ban mance da kai ba.. People aren't willing to release info free just lyk that but I will keep on pressing harder.
pls can DIG of police got one with Bsc into the police force?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Thank u so much for this. Don’t mind the joker. Passing legit info dat can help someone from not being left behind is now a crime. It has been bashing from day 1. Your advise is the best I’m tight lipped from now on.
hopefulnup pls can a DIG of police got one into the police force with Bsc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Good evening please any update as regards INEC recruitment 2020 I heard they are compiling names already how true and also any update from NBAIS national board for Arabic and Islamic studies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Pls he speaks for only himself not all.. ur info has been very helpful.. just ignore. I’ve asked in ur inbox and you’ve been nothing but polite... continue giving out infos ignore the talkatives.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stop hiding behind 2 account grin
Hopeful0291:

If it is like that please please and please hopefulnup and hadeija don’t post anything here again communicate with people via email lets all be looking NON SENSE

Set awon seers kmt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
acumenokeke@gmail.com
Goalnaldo:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Xboy1993:

It's glaring that a soul is in possession of that two accounts, but in as much his update is genuine and give directions to people, kindly watch and leave the rest for any individuals to decide on their own.

Hope your brother later got the NIETI offer you mentioned that someone offered him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ncchopeful: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Xboy1993:

Oga please its okay. No one is forcing you to be here. You can as well leave. Or ignore all their posts. Because you have not countered a single information they gave with a better one. Whoever is dumb enough to be duped by anonymous people online should carry his cross. But please allow the information flow.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bro can you help me with any FG job i am in abuja
hadejian:
FCC waived many agencies to recruit and replace recently.. Expect massive APLs from now to end of dec..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lutie20:
One of them

This looks fake

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abu8888: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Goalnaldo:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

Abuabdulrahman8888@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hopeful0291:

Set awon seers kmt

its true na.. its been a wyl o. Any update for mi so make i reach you. Thanks always
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2022
Those that were rightsize in Ministry of Education recently..

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 3:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Please any idea about recruitment in any Federal Polytechnic in the South East?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 4:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Goalnaldo:

joelokewole18@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2022
One person operating 2 accounts, hopeful and hadejian to scam job seekers.. How is that possible?
You think I can't trace u?
This is really irritating but lemme ignore this dan shegiya 4 peace sake.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2022
hadejian:
One person operating 2 accounts, hopeful and hadejian to scam job seekers.. How is that possible?
You think I can't trace u?
This is really irritating but lemme ignore this dan shegiya 4 peace sake.

U are burst here, change tactics, peace is sacrosanct. Keep decieving people by charting with 2 account. I just did what I ought to do which is to warn gullible ones. For peace to reign I will never mind u here, Dan karuwa tsinane enjoy your day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

U are burst here, change tactics, peace is sacrosanct. Keep decieving people by charting with 2 account. I just did what I ought to do which is to warn gullible ones. For peace to reign I will never mind u here, Dan karuwa tsinane enjoy your day
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Please, any news about recruitment in any Federal Polytechnic in the South East?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

What just happened here grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Weldone Xboy1993!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Kbm123:

Heard letters will be released 15th of Nov
Watch out between 25th and 28th November 2022 for NUPRC by God grace. All the best to everyone that will be lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2022
abdulrafiuimam:
Good evening please any update as regards INEC recruitment 2020 I heard they are compiling names already how true and also any update from NBAIS national board for Arabic and Islamic studies

That was what we heard since 2months ago, up until now no one seems to have any information about what's happening in INEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2022
When did you guys start submitting your CV..I'm confused can i still submit now ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

3 accounts actually

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2022
Legal Aid Council.... if you are a lawyer you have uper hand press harder.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2022
You get connect at FCC? Or u only submitted cv there?

I submitted my CV there and I was called to verify my name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FolaLee, Mattiegold, Prince806(m), Daklo, Loneranger59, banjul01, Matmaye and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.