Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212891 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Ermm:

3 accounts actually
You are wrong there are 20 accounts actually

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

U are burst here, change tactics, peace is sacrosanct. Keep decieving people by charting with 2 account. I just did what I ought to do which is to warn gullible ones. For peace to reign I will never mind u here, Dan karuwa tsinane enjoy your day
Lol should I call U mental� u call ur self a graduate and u don’t even have the brain to discern who’s real nd fake. Info u can’t give. U can’t help anyone source info. When ppl bring u tackle them. U’re now a hero of nairaland.pls everyone from now on ask this one for info. And if he doesn’t give then u should know who the real scammer is
So giving info means scamming ppl. Do U know the meaning of scam
How much do u think u can give me u this fellow job seeker ..
Hello pple NPA i got something interesting dm me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Realinfo2021:
Watch out between 25th and 28th November 2022 for NUPRC by God grace. All the best to everyone that will be lucky.

Yes the same time range I heard and gave...we keep on waiting/praying....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Yes the same time range I heard and gave...we keep on waiting/praying....
God de
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Sent.
Pls respond.
Thanks
Hopefulnup:

Lol should I call U mental� u call ur self a graduate and u don’t even have the brain to discern who’s real nd fake. Info u can’t give. U can’t help anyone source info. When ppl bring u tackle them. U’re now a hero of nairaland.pls everyone from now on ask this one for info. And if he doesn’t give then u should know who the real scammer is
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadamHL: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Goalnaldo:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.
happinesslongs@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadamHL: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hopefulnup:

pls can we talk? 08039162488

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
MadamHL:
If anyone wants info please ask xboy1993 and ermm they are at better positions to give the information
You think its easy to be burning credit to call people who are in positions to give such info on top of that they will do shakara shout at you everything but because we are helping each other out and you are the one seeking you chest it just for some lazy person to start tagging people scammers when one naira hasn’t been collected for free information

Do it if its easy

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
hassansaliu@gmail.com

acumen90:
acumenokeke@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadamHL: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hopeful0291:

If anyone wants info please ask xboy1993 and ermm they are at better positions to give the information
You think its easy to be burning credit to call people who are in positions to give such info on top of that they will do shakara shout at you everything but because we are helping each other out and you are the one seeking you chest it just for some lazy person to start tagging people scammers when one naira hasn’t been collected for free information

Do it if its easy
is okay, sorry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
hassansaliu@gmail.com

Goalnaldo:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Shhhhhh I won't interfare with your business again. Na only warn I warn them.
grin keep charging till u charge n change

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
MadamHL:

grin grin grin grin we deserve more than PMB as our president. In an anonymous space u drop ur 11 digit? Provide address n other details.
We from dis part of the world never learn d easy way, we only learn d hard n worst way.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

Keep quiet. When u accuse, do it with facts. I’ve given info to over 20-30 pple privately and no one can say I collected anything.
U’ve pursued hadejian...if u had sense you’ll know dat guy is a northerner and I’m not...pls we’re waiting for what legit info u can give today...pls help d pple u’re warning....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

Charge what who is charging what
Please anyone who i have charged on this platform should speak up, i joined this platform 2 years ago and no one has ever accused me of charging them for anything. I worked at NASS and i left for another govt job any info i get from my links i drop to help others because i know what it is like to not have anyone to help or have help but no means of having information

So we help to close the gap between the disconnect and your here speaking. I don’t want to step out of character and call you names just because this is a faceless blog don’t forget you don’t know who is behind the account. I will leave it at that

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
And you are still quoting the digits SMH
Xboy1993:

grin grin grin grin we deserve more than PMB as our president. In an anonymous space u drop ur 11 digit? Provide address n other details.
We from dis part of the world never learn d easy way, we only learn d hard n worst way.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please ignore, a lot of people find the information helpful.

Hopeful0291:

Charge what who is charging what
Please anyone who i have charged on this platform should speak up, i joined this platform 2 years ago and no one has ever accused me of charging them for anything. I worked at NASS and i left for another govt job any info i get from my links i drop to help others because i know what it is like to not have anyone to help or have help but no means of having information

So we help to close the gap between the disconnect and your here speaking. I don’t want to step out of character and call you names just because this is a faceless blog don’t forget you don’t know who is behind the account. I will leave it at that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good day all,

Please i would advise that people should stop discouraging those who give out useful information here.

NOTE: Many who give out these infors here don't really have job connections just like many of you here see it. The mistake many people do is ask those with useful infors for job connections. Most of them are just opportune to have such infor not even job connections or slot, some may have but more importantly the information you get here is better and safer than asking for connections/slot here.

Take the infor you get here and make use of it wisely, and if anyone here has scammed anyone say it for others to learn from than criticizing people.

Please we all should play safe... and may God grant us our heart desire

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
All this noise no dey help me just need something legit on NPA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is giving out APLs.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hussen24:
God when? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hussen24:
Any slot for sale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hussen24:
Minister of agriculture just handed apls to 8 people today from kaduna
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hopefulnup:
FAAN Apl too is out ...I know of one
Please continue giving out information…all ur infos and hadeijian’s have been verified to be true…ignore ppl calling u names for the sake of ppl that rely on updates frm here

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Goalnaldo:

hajliy11@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Miagro:

Minister of agriculture just handed apls to 8 people today from kaduna

They are 11. Almost all from Twada
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Miagro:

Please continue giving out information…all ur infos and hadeijian’s have been verified to be true…ignore ppl calling u names for the sake of ppl that rely on updates frm here

Yes federal airport authority of Nigeria FAAN....started giving out apl since 31st of oct...I’m even surprised they’re still giving till now..confirms my news of this batches method ...you can still hit... it’s not too late...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hussen24:

They are 11. Almost all from Twada
Wowww Allah bless him for the kind gestures

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Yes federal airport authority of Nigeria FAAN....started giving out apl since 31st of oct...I’m even surprised they’re still giving till now..confirms my news of this batches method ...you can still hit... it’s not too late...
Continue doing the good work sir…we appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadamHL: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Xboy1993:

My business not yours pls

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nnpc hopeful. I’ve news. DM
Pls this for people that’ve submitted their CV/credentials ...not pple that’re yet too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mutholibbola(m), Walybounce, Umarlulu, Ziggyzigzag, Omuka, Tobioba1, Aghison, profmsboi(m), Prince806(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.