Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6188777 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Ussy210:
When did you submit?
Yesterday baba mi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2020
cesil26:
To those who received the invite for physical screening

Where U all above the age or within the age bracket

27+ will be 28 this april
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2020
cesil26:
Sorry to ask o

Where you above or within the age limit

ur reply will so much be appreciated

quote author=Yinbanjonic post=85999216]They have started inviting people for physical screening. I just received mine now. Lagos all the way
27+ will be 28 this april
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:27am On Jan 22, 2020
awele186:
Efcc physical exercise text has started hitting the south south. Hope this would be on merit o
Which state?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyfabulous: 5:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Yinbanjonic:
They have started inviting people for physical screening. I just received mine now. Lagos all the way
pls I submitted yesterday morning and met all the requirements but never got the text. Should I still go for the screening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omexx: 6:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Morning My people... Abeg EFCC and ICPC which has a better pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Please, what and what do I need to submit at the EFCC office ? I plan on going today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Sammyfabulous:
pls I submitted yesterday morning and met all the requirements but never got the text. Should I still go for the screening?
Please, what documents did you submit?? Was application Letter involved
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Yinbanjonic:
Yesterday baba mi
Please, can you give me lists of documents u submitted at their office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mayor21(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Who submitted in Efcc Uyo please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwatobi01(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2020
Hello friends, who have an idea on how to go about WAEC recruitment process, I tried registering as a new user but its asking for employer Lp number. Anyone with useful information will b well apr8ted..Please treat with urgency,thanks..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Edo
Which state?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2020
oluwatobi01:
Hello friends, who have an idea on how to go about WAEC recruitment process, I tried registering as a new user but its asking for employer Lp number. Anyone with useful information will b well apr8ted..Please treat with urgency,thanks..
I think the recruitment is meant for their staff only

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Sammyfabulous:
Which state bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2020
heskeyw:

Please, can you give me lists of documents u submitted at their office
CV, primary school certificate, secondary school certificate, tertiary institution certificate, passport, birth certificate, state of origin certificate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyfabulous: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

Which state bro?
oyo state. Submitted in ibadan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2020
guys do u think custom would accept university statement of result instead of university original certificate for screening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Sammyfabulous:
oyo state. Submitted in ibadan
Invite is per state so just wait for your state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edox4(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Please who is in Ibadan screening center,any update please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwatobi01(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
daben1:
I think the recruitment is meant for their staff only

Thanks Man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sahlly: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Mayor21:
Who submitted in Efcc Uyo please?

I did
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Please who has submitted in Port Harcourt zonal office, for the efcc recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
I did; through someone though
Whiterose21:
Please who has submitted in Port Harcourt zonal office, for the efcc recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2020
NekkyCee:
I did; through someone though
But is submission still open and please where is the office location? Hope Imolite can submit there too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Yes. Imo state is captured under the PH zone. I heard screening starts today but I don't think they are still accepting CV. You can still give it a shot.The office is @ Olumeni street off forces Avenue, close to PH golf club. All the best!
Whiterose21:

But is submission still open and please where is the office location? Hope Imolite can submit there too?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
NekkyCee:
Yes. Imo state is captured under the PH zone. I heard screening starts today but I don't think they are still accepting CV. You can still give it a shot.The office is @ Olumeni street off forces Avenue, close to PH golf club. All the best!
OK thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mayor21(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sahlly:

I did
How fa, I didn't receive any invite, did you?

The person I sent told me they collected only CV and returned everything else, is it true?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Icequeen94(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
I don't know about ICPC but this is what I have seen so far on EFCC Salaries.
Omexx:
Morning My people... Abeg EFCC and ICPC which has a better pay

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cindy222(f): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good afternoon my people. Please does anyone have an idea about Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria "DICON" salary for entry level?

@ TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sahlly: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mayor21:

How fa, I didn't receive any invite, did you?

The person I sent told me they collected only CV and returned everything else, is it true?

I sent someone too, the person said the same thing, no i have not received an invite yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mayor21(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sahlly:

I sent someone too, the person said the same thing, no i have not received an invite yet
May God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.