Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6214036 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
All these guys that are saying no sms were sent to their phones, I tire for una. I was a T their Enugu office today to submit but they didn't allow us. Some people's names were on the master list but they didn't get the sms. You people should have been at the location to clarify the issue by ur self. Cuz everything is ending today oooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello house. Please Anyone with an idea about the basic salary of Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the allowance if there is any?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mobi47:
guys do u think custom would accept university statement of result instead of university original certificate for screening?
Yes if it is not older than 5years, they will

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
How did the screening go?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
fortz007:
Hello house. Please Anyone with an idea about the basic salary of Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the allowance if there is any?
Thanks
Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbcAbcd: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Please any information about the next screening stage?

guys do u think custom would accept university statement of result instead of university original certificate for screening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
awele186:
How did the screening go?
fine o, people we're disqualified sha, because of age and height, the next stage now na aptitude test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
We pray they would use merit all through. Was there crowd in your centre?

fine o, people we're disqualified sha, because of age and height, the next stage now na aptitude test [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
awele186:
We pray they would use merit all through. Was there crowd in your centre?

fine o, people we're disqualified sha, because of age and height, the next stage now na aptitude test
there was crowd o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pls anyone from ilorin got sms?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
AbcAbcd some said its 28th of January while others said its march.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
All the best to all who applied. This is your year of APL celebration!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
fortz007:
I can’t say for sure. Was only asked to forward Cv smiley
Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mobi47:

You mean EFCC amplitude test?

A friend said it's tomorrow in sokoto
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
daben1:
what is the required height measurement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Prospect048:
1.65 m
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Somebody should help me with EFCC past questions please, I beg you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Prospect048:
it should be 1.65
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
daben1:
Somebody should help me with EFCC past questions please, I beg you

Is the date for amplitude test out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mubycrown:

Is the date for amplitude test out?
yes, next tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
daben1:
yes, next tomorrow

Ye.. For real??
Did you receive text or what

And what's ur center pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
daben1:
yes, next tomorrow
Have you received invite?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mubycrown:

Ye.. For real??
Did you receive text or what

And what's ur center pls
no invite yet, but we were told by the officials that attended to us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yinbanjonic:
Have you received invite?
not yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubycrown(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
daben1:
not yet

OK.. So literally, we should be expecting sms tonight or tomorrow

And what time is your zonal bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
daben1:
it should be 1.65
this ur name look like d name of someone who is not up to 1.65m���
Bros na joke I Dey

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbcAbcd: 2:28am On Jan 23, 2020
Mobi47:

Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Mukzahra:
this ur name look like d name of someone who is not up to 1.65m���
Bros na joke I Dey
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
I gat you bro.. One guy(man rather) came there and he was claiming 1993, the official said, "you were born 93 and you wrote WAEC 2005"? The guy said "yes sir", the official said "olé ni é"
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Mubycrown:

OK.. So literally, we should be expecting sms tonight or tomorrow

And what time is your zonal bro?
sorry for replying late, I'm under abuja zone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Someone help me with an answer!
@ TammyAnybody @ EngrBriggs
fortz007:
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MessiisGoat, KUNZEH(m), Hassan52(m), Haleefah, AfricanLion22, tokaiki, ANYAMUEL(m), HussenAdul, boolee(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.