Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6103128 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
B3sty:

Documentation is still going On, not everyone has documented...there is still hope if you've a genuine link

Wow..thank you...

Still have hope

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Vanbravo:
Good morning all.

Please am asking for a friend does FIIRO having office in the North apart from their HQ at Oshodi?

Thanks.

Even in Adamawa.
Is something cooking there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Please is anyone with information about the new ndlea recruitment that's to come out soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
B3sty:

Documentation is still going On, not everyone has documented...there is still hope if you've a genuine link
They're doing it in batches and mostly are Junior cader
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kyngfarabale1:
Please is anyone with information about the new ndlea recruitment that's to come out soon
Heard that d portal will be open next month.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wizzymate(m): 1:12am On Nov 28, 2022
JaiJaigyal:

But they collected my CV in August

I also submitted mine in august.
My contact requested for my nysc cert and state of origin docs few weeks back?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
wizzymate:

I also submitted mine in august.
My contact requested for my nysc cert and state of origin docs few weeks back?

Mine collected all my credentials along with my CV

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aallii: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aliyumichika:

Heard that d portal will be open next month.
burst me on
lincodynamic.ali@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please any update on NSCDC replacement?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please does anyone know what is going on with NBAIS some people were documented and captured since beginning of the year, they haven’t been paid or posted, please anyone with information for the delay should let me know i will truly be grateful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hopeful0291:
Please does anyone know what is going on with NBAIS some people were documented and captured since beginning of the year, they haven’t been paid or posted, please anyone with information for the delay should let me know i will truly be grateful

I think that agency has exhausted their wage bill. They are overstaffed.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumnasir: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please since are you waiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
carsprayer:

I think that agency has exhausted their wage bill. They are overstaffed.....

Alright thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Julius223pounds:
Please any update on NSCDC replacement?
heard like they are having budget funding issue concerning the replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Shinzokiyotake:
heard like they are having budget funding issues concerning the replacement

I think that issue was resolved that's why FFS documentation is ongoing or are you talking about the recent Budget padding?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by B3sty(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tijabra:

They're doing it in batches and mostly are Junior cader
Senior Cadre inclusive...It depends on those that were Called currently for Documentation.
There is still Hope for those that are yet to Document...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
I dy miss hopeful for here o

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please what is the salary of graduate in NDLEA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
B3sty:

Senior Cadre inclusive...It depends on those that were Called currently for Documentation.
There is still Hope for those that are yet to Document...
. please check inbox
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Any update as regards FMC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pls someone should help. Is anything happening in TCN and what is the salary range for engineers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by B3sty(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
carsprayer:

. please check inbox
I don't have access to my nairaland email address...better still, you can still ask questions here Sir.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
B3sty:

I don't have access to my nairaland email address...better still, you can still ask questions here Sir.
Thanks.

This FFS stuff. is there anything like second batch? My source said i should expect email or text. but haven't seen anything since then.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
HeroHero:
Pls someone should help. Is anything happening in TCN and what is the salary range for engineers?
TCN Shared letters, resumed work I believe.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sultan8:

TCN Shared letters, resumed work I believe.
Pls bro, for how long?
Also do u have idea on salary of entry level engineers?
Thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone, which agency or govt parastatal is recruiting or giving APL? My connect ask me to find out. Please help me with the list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by B3sty(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
carsprayer:

This FFS stuff. is there anything like second batch? My source said i should expect email or text. but haven't seen anything since then.
From the Info I heard, Yes..Documentations will be done in Many Batches, Just keep in touch with your Connection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
NMDPRA ........ be ready for APL

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: No1socialpr, Jalo60(m), magnificent14, maingate27 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.