Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,523 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6104725 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2022
U mean he collect APL senior cadre fire service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2022
@Nurhadejia, can u please give me ur present mail address or ur contact number. Mine is goodmanglobal16@gmail.com. Ina jira Dan Allah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
abdulrafiuimam:

Yes, search Abdullahi Garba Ramat on Facebook

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
abdulrafiuimam:
APL was given out for b. SC cadre at FFS but it was very tight the board had the largest share on most of the b. SC slots, I know of an ACG who got only one but if your connection is strong you can still push although they have started documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHINJA: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pinito:
APL was given out for b. SC cadre at FFS but it was very tight the board had the largest share on most of the b. SC slots, I know of an ACG who got only one but if your connection is strong you can still push although they have started documentation.

Nawaoooo .mk we commot hope bdat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
SHINJA:

Nawaoooo .mk we commot hope bdat
don't lose hope keep praying if you have connections keep pushing anything can happen, if it doesn't work out God knows best another opportunity will still come if there is life there is hope.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Seankelly:
@Pinto, good evening Sir. Please, kindly checkout the link below. Thanks and God bless you.
https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/post-disclaimer

OK thanks sir �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
abdulrafiuimam:
What about senior cadre their appointment letter for federal fire service when are they going to be called for APL

They already collect there appointment later, about 300 people collect the APL

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Congratulations to NATCOM potential officers. Rep has passed d bill....

*Congratulations!*

This is to congratulate our amiable Director General, Dr. Baba Mohammed for his doggedness and success in presentation, passage and concurrence of NATCOM Bill at both lower and upper chambers of the National Assembly, and to Officers and Men of NATCOM, congratulations!

We cannot but appreciate the giant strides, massive efforts and untiring commitment of The President and Commander in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo GCON, Distinguished Senate President, Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan GCON, The Rt. Honorable Speaker of the House of Representatives, Olufemi Hakeem Gbajabiamila CFR, The National Security Adviser, Babagana Mohammed Monguno, Distinguished Senator Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir, Chairman, Senate Committee on National Security and Intelligence, Distinguished Senator Ayo Akinyelure, Chairman Senate Committee on Ethics Privileges and Public Petitions, Hon. Sha'aban Ibrahim Sharada Chairman of House of Representatives Committee on National Security and Intelligence, Hon. Hafiz Kawu, Amb. Fatima Goni, Founder and President of Grassroot Mobilization for Good Nigeria Initiative and all other Security Stakeholders/the intelligence community for ensuring the success of the Nigerian project.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pinito:

Bravo bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Xboy1993:

Yes, search Abdullahi Garba Ramat on Facebook

Xboy, what about NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pinito:

Do you have any idea about NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Success1930:
Congratulations to NATCOM potential officers. Rep has passed d bill....

*Congratulations!*

This is to congratulate our amiable Director General, Dr. Baba Mohammed for his doggedness and success in presentation, passage and concurrence of NATCOM Bill at both lower and upper chambers of the National Assembly, and to Officers and Men of NATCOM, congratulations!

We cannot but appreciate the giant strides, massive efforts and untiring commitment of The President and Commander in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo GCON, Distinguished Senate President, Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan GCON, The Rt. Honorable Speaker of the House of Representatives, Olufemi Hakeem Gbajabiamila CFR, The National Security Adviser, Babagana Mohammed Monguno, Distinguished Senator Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir, Chairman, Senate Committee on National Security and Intelligence, Distinguished Senator Ayo Akinyelure, Chairman Senate Committee on Ethics Privileges and Public Petitions, Hon. Sha'aban Ibrahim Sharada Chairman of House of Representatives Committee on National Security and Intelligence, Hon. Hafiz Kawu, Amb. Fatima Goni, Founder and President of Grassroot Mobilization for Good Nigeria Initiative and all other Security Stakeholders/the intelligence community for ensuring the success of the Nigerian project.

Source?? shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chijans: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pinito:

Please what about Immigration Service replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chijans:

Please what about Immigration Service replacement?
for now I have nothing tangible on NIS and NSCDC it is mostly rumors the air is still not clear I have no concrete info if I do have I will share
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Please guys is there anything going on at NCC I need your urgent reply...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
TigerHead001:
Nice, contact me.

I'm finding it difficult to contact you. Please contact me through mohabdu57@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
intergral:
Please guys is there anything going on at NCC I need your urgent reply...
pls same here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hello Guys..
Pls anyone with an update for NNPC or NMDPRA APL anytime soon?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pls any update on NUPRC?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franklin1011: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Letters have apparently started getting shared according to what I heard
AlphariusOmegon:
Pls any update on NUPRC?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 3:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Please, who knows when Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri will be recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lisaint(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Going through this thread so far,
It means there’s no hope for whoever did not know anyone up there!

I wish i have someone at NIS or NSCDC
i would have really love to join them or any federal parastatal.
#hopelost

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Maas93:
Hello Guys..
Pls anyone with an update for NNPC or NMDPRA APL anytime soon?
??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Franklin1011:
What about NMDPRA..any update on when they will start sharing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Pls, who knows how transfer of service takes place? Should explain to ne.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xeee(f): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2022
NITDA Appointment Letter is out

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Franklin1011:

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Lisaint:
Going through this thread so far,
It means there’s no hope for whoever did not know anyone up there!

I wish i have someone at NIS or NSCDC
i would have really love to join them or any federal parastatal.
#hopelost

There is no idea if these two agencies will hold up replacement yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Everything have been resolved @Nuprc vs house of rep. Nuprc scaled through while NEITI hang.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2022
NurHadejia:
FIRS and NDIC loading....

Please when will FIRS start issuing Apl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), Nayadee, newnig and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.