Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6215904 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustymd: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please any info abt DSS recruitment.....Senior cadre

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nasirmakeveli: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please any info on civil defence senior officers recruitmen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
FBA6877:
That is why am scared about other agencies they can do thesame.

This is what's currently happening in almost every MDAs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Which documentation again? Are you referring
to the documentation they did June/July in Lagos that they are inviting them for Apl or they did another documentation of recent. Please clearify!

FBA6877:
Some agencies expecially revenue generating places might likely shift issuing of letters officially to january and february due to financial and political reasons. Those waiting for Apls should not panic, I knw it's quiet frustrating but you have to be patient.
Also, you may see letters here and there but never give up.

FIRS are done with documentation, they will give APL and posting letters this week and next week.knew this because my friend has done the documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FBA6877: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
to the documentation they did June/July in Lagos that they are inviting them for Apl or they did another documentation of recent. Please clearify!

Yeah,this documentation was done last week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
FBA6877:

Yeah,this documentation was done last week.

Ok! Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
NurHadejia:
Many message requests waiting for me.. Please, I don't have access to my nairaland email.. Quote this status or whatever you called it with your number or email, I will DM.
Asalamualykum and good evening Sir, please I need your help, I am not looking for job but how to move/transfer/ secondment to MDAs in my hubby place of residence. It's taking a toll on my marital affairs already. Please help

My Gmail is modamidolaasabi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2022
Ziggyzigzag:
This whole FIRS matter they confuse person. From Apl this week to next week, underground documentation and all.....now another one. Everywhere day hot!

grin u never see anything. FIRS is not as easy like the time of Fowler again when a dignitary request for a slot on your behalf it will be given. This current chairman no too send people, na only his state people that have upper hand. He just dey shenk people, if you know how many of us received breakfast on this FIRS last year/early this year grin grin grin.

You will be waiting; only to hear that they did underground documentation in one hotel like that grin , you go tell your connect the update, FIRS Chairman go tell am say na lie..... Your connect too go vex say u too dey bring fake news until he go stop to dey reply you because he dey see you like person wey dey always talk fake news but in reality it's FIRS that's deceiving him.
Chaii we suffer emotionally grin on top this FIRS. I no fit like that FIRS chairman till Jesus come grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Ncc has recruited oo..they gave out apls fews days ago dont know if they are still giving even pantami’s son got it

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Alright
heryoub22:
Can I speak with you please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2022
His State people have the upper hand and people from other states have the lower hand. Abi?
Forget!
It's all about connection.

CrateofBeer:

grin u never see anything. FIRS is not as easy like the time of Fowler again when a dignitary request for a slot on your behalf it will be given. This current chairman no too send people, na only his state people that have upper hand. He just dey shenk people, if you know how many of us received breakfast on this FIRS last year/early this year grin grin grin.

You will be waiting; only to hear that they did underground documentation in one hotel like that grin , you go tell your connect the update, FIRS Chairman go tell am say na lie..... Your connect too go vex say u too dey bring fake news until he go stop to dey reply you because he dey see you like person wey dey always talk fake news but in reality it's FIRS that's deceiving him.
Chaii we suffer emotionally grin on top this FIRS. I no fit like that FIRS chairman till Jesus come grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Moh99:

Oga things are changing o, it might happen. If FIRS can carry out documentations before issuing out APL. The only thing those that were documented are waiting for now is posting nd APL, which can be done same day.
Posting letter without training and induction? Gaskia I doubt that..
And some few people received calls from Firs last week to prepare for an interview which will holds in january. What a confusion..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Alright!
Mrukk:
Asalamualykum and good evening Sir, please I need your help, I am not looking for job but how to move/transfer/ secondment to MDAs in my hubby place of residence. It's taking a toll on my marital affairs already. Please help

My Gmail is modamidolaasabi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Posting letter without training and induction? Gaskia I doubt that..
And some few people received calls from Firs last week to prepare for an interview which will holds in january. What a confusion..
These days FIRS doesn't do induction bro

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2022
My source told me the documentation has started, but only few people are being called at a time to a hotel, so u guys should just be patient until the end of this month

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Moh99:

These days FIRS doesn't do induction bro
Wow! Then things have really changed in there..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Lol.. I used "likely" and "officially" in that damn statement abi u no dey see wella? And who tell u sey firs dey issue apl and posting letter dsame day?
pls will like to talk to you through my email, eppelomo2001@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Wow! Then things have really changed in there..
Yah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Please, I asked this question in another thread but I did not get a cogent answer.
How influential is the Chairman of Governing Council of a Polytechnic in terms of securing employment for someone in the Polytechnic?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Alright

Please Dan Hadejia, i want to speak with u!

uyahaya343@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Alright!

Pls Dan Hadejiya, i want to speak with u too.

Thou u have alot of inquiries to attend to, at your convenience, pls respond to mine too.

uyahaya343@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seelvar: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrOreo(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
NYSC get huge camp allowances plus other runs wey dey happun dia.. Mek I tell u na inside camp nysc pipul dey gada money.
Wow, thanks for the info. Please shed more light if you can.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seelvar: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Good day everyone, is there Any hope for NNPC with connections or that one is no go area

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Chairman own legit na
neoclassical:
Please, I asked this question in another thread but I did not get a cogent answer.
How influential is the Chairman of Governing Council of a Polytechnic in terms of securing employment for someone in the Polytechnic?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Alright!
Thank you for acknowledging my mention. I am still looking forward to your mail Sir.
Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Hello ma'am, I will mention your moniker on a thread here on nairaland where you would meet different suggestions and views better than mine.. Thanks
Mrukk:
Thank you for acknowledging my mention. I am still looking forward to your mail Sir.
Thank you once again

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
NurHadejia:
Hello ma'am, I will mention your moniker on a thread here on nairaland where you would meet different suggestions and views better than mine.. Thanks

Bro watsap with fire service ? Any latest info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bigsam75: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Any update on NITDA will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogasman(m), mystogan(m), TheElites19s, SirAderm(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.