Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6102578 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Oshin56:
bro did you think there's another training as hard as sufferness.
Army DSS training pass sufferness if you are not physically fit for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2020
I get his point. Please ensure you are physically fit. Check your blood pressure, sugar level and all. I was told the same thing by a friend in the commission.This is not to discourage anyone. Just be sure you are fit and healthy so you don't put your health at risk because of the quest for a job. In all, never give up in your life pursuit, It may or may not come through EFCC, It may just be something bigger & better by the corner. Just don't lose faith in God. He will surely perfect all that concerns us. People will celebrate jobs on this thread. Have a nice day smiley
Ustec:

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Please what stage is the EFCC recruitment now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ustec:

Oh boy. I just submitted my application for DSS. Be like say I go call the guy and ask him to exclude my application
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please how long does it take to be called after submitting application.
I submitted my application to ferma through their member of governing council since October and since then I haven't heard nothing From them.
Cc: Tammyanybody engrbrigs1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
papiforreal:

Oh boy. I just submitted my application for DSS. Be like say I go call the guy and ask him to exclude my application
how did u submit it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sapientia1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
papiforreal:

Hello please, are they (dss) currently receiving applications, if yes, please how do I go about it? God bless you real good.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
sapientia1:
Hello please, are they (dss) currently receiving applications, if yes, please how do I go about it? God bless you real good.

It's not open recruitment I think. I submitted the application through someone that knows that DG.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Prospect048:
how did u submit it?

It's not open recruitment I think. Someone from the the same town as the DG asked me to bring him my credentials and application

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sapientia1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
papiforreal:

It's not open recruitment I think. I submitted the application through someone that knows that DG.
Thank you man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sapientia1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
papiforreal:

It's not open recruitment I think. Someone from the the same town as the DG asked me to bring him my credentials and application
I hope it wasn't too long ago?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rejoice04:

Welcome back bro.

@ tammybriggs..pls do u have any news PEF or anyone pls..they r under same ministry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
sapientia1:
I hope it wasn't too long ago?

It wasn't. You can push if you know someone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sapientia1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
papiforreal:

It wasn't. You can push if you know someone
Thank you very much. God bless you real good.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
papiforreal:

, OK thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
papiforreal:

How did you submit for the DSS ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2020
I shall testify very soon on this platform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Harinholar(f): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Pls anyone with NABDA Appointment letter...Plss I need an info very urgent....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Someone just sent me this, that she is just secured appointment with NABDA with the help of her Honourable representing her constituteny at Federal Level. I think most agency under Ministry of Science & Technology are recruiting.

All the best to those praying to God and using their long leg to secure a place in Federal Establishment wink, as well as those waiting for merit cheesy
Harinholar Click on the post I quoted to see NABDA appointment letter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2020
It's "Upper Week" already from the week the OGFZA opening was announced

Please has the OGFZA commenced collecting/receiving CV's yet, because I want to go down to PH and drop my CV there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2020
@tammyanybody
Please which parastrial under mines and steel can one submit his CV, I study psychology.and How possible is it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Good Morning. Please do you have any information on NCC ?
TammyAnybody:

Yes, but the letter of transfer of service will have to be initiated from FIRS to Federal Civil Service Commission copied to Federal Ministry of Information, read your service book please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lami88: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Pls who has any info on icpc. I submitted application and not even an acknowledgement mail.

Pls who has info on anyone selling slot. Unemployment is very depressing ooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaokeigbo(f): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please I need replacement opportunity, anyone with useful info should pm me. Thanks. N/b: scammers beware.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Slimfeez(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
lami88:
Pls who has any info on icpc. I submitted application and not even an acknowledgement mail.

Pls who has info on anyone selling slot. Unemployment is very depressing ooo.
After successful application, i got an acknowledgement mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lami88: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slimfeez:
After successful application, i got an acknowledgement mail.

Thanks. I didnt get any mail though?. Should i do another application?. What do you advise
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosesibb: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please who knows if NIDCOM have started collecting CV the last time we went there in November they said early this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
everywhere don dry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
If you did ndlea and you have someone in the house of rep, just got a beep now that slot allocation has reached their table. You should press your buttons now.

I didn't apply though, so I'm still sitting back.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Runtown07: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mosesibb:
Please who knows if NIDCOM have started collecting CV the last time we went there in November they said early this year
what the full meaning pls thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
I got the information that NCC has shared slots too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AMA5050, preciousfuture, olamilarks(m), aliuzalkay(m), Ziggyzigzag, Jaybaba7, Hassan52(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.