Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212077 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mr2kul(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Please does anyone have idea on the salary structure at PTI?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2023
I heard last NPA recruit were 420 , choiii!
420 of favouritism and nepotism.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Papacypaul:

They might still recruit more

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Is there going to be another batch
Papacypaul:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
ikemeze:

If it has gotten approval from revelant bodies ( NBTE ,Federal Ministry of education ,FCC and IPPI) He can't change it

If the new rector is staff of the institution, in good term with his predecessor and Governing council still on sit,he can continue with list .

Where he can change the list is if rector comes from another Polytechnic and there is no governing council member, he will change it and compile his own list
Thanks for your prompt reply.
The new Rector is from the same school and a lecturer in one of the departments in the school.
The Governing Council is still intact but the school was still in the process of waiting for final approval before the tenure of the former Rector expired.
What I don't know is, if application for waiver is normally submitted to regulatory and supervisory agencies alongside with compiled lists of candidates while waiting for approval or do schools apply for waiver without submitting lists alongside with the application?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2023
Pinito:
first batch are already in training 2 weeks remaining for them maybe after their training

Alright.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
there recruitment is certain ,it is on a pipeline but it will be after election ,no longer February

Okay, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Success1930:

They might still recruit more
Do you know if the recruitment will be before or after the election ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
2rutalk1:

The new Rector is from the same school and a lecturer in one of the departments in the school.
The Governing Council is still intact but the school was still in the process of waiting for final approval before the tenure of the former Rector expired.
What I don't know is, if application for waiver is normally submitted to regulatory and supervisory agencies alongside with compiled lists of candidates while waiting for approval or do schools apply for waiver without submitting lists alongside with the application?

You don't have problem. Just pray there is no wahala between new Rector and council members.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hussen24:

Not open really, your connect have to just collect your name and your number then forward it.
what about NASENI please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Success1930:
Good morning Ladies and gentlemen. Pls when will NASENI release the second batch list?

Also, those that got their APL already.. Was there exam, interview and others?

Lastly, did you travel to Abuja headquarters to get your letter or your connect contacted you and gave u..

I have the phone numbers of two head of agencies.. I mean first class agencies. I have tried calling, sent them messages on WhatsApp and sms

But all to no avail.. I don't know anyone that can help me call them.. What other approach can I use..? If you know any Emir or top politician that can help me to call them. U can private me. Let's try it together...
bro howfar any update about this naseni stuffs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oppy2020:

APLs might flow from the Latter before Elections. So I heard.
APLs or training, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
MunirML:

They have been given out Appointment letters. But, I don't no if there will be another batch

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oppy2020:

APLs might flow from the Latter before Elections. So I heard.
Not true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good evening house. Hope everyone is fine?

Who knows if reps and FCC have been given slots @ Nigerian immigration Service? Or there is automatic slot for them in Paramilitary recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
there recruitment is certain ,it is on a pipeline but it will be after election ,no longer February r
Please from which source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
MunirML:
No specific time but keep hopefully for the next intake 👍
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LostMyZeal(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Good morning, NCC hopeful, any latest please? It was said January ending and Now we re in February

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2023
Good morning house. Hope everyone is fine?

Who knows if reps and FCC have been given slots @ Nigerian immigration Service? Or there is automatic slot for them in Paramilitary recruitment

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SINJEL: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2023
They don't submit list while applying for waiver, they only state the total number of staff they want to employ while applying for waiver, after granting them the waiver, then they employ.
2rutalk1:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2023
NCC have already given APL since December, they're resuming April
Taheera:
Good morning, NCC hopeful, any latest please? It was said January ending and Now we re in February

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akanke79: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Zahraj:
Pls house I need someone that is working in nimasa. Pls mail me @ bintu.abiola@gmail.com

check linkedin,you will find them plenty on the site.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Chul1:
ok thank u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Chul1:

What about the second batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hussen24:

Alright.

Please any information on Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana. Or Nsitf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Isek2, Alo231 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.