Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192769 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=teekay22 post=86320465][/quote] Pls do u know all the government agencies that are currently recruiting ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Is there any ongoing recruitment at NASDRA ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2020
When did INEC begin their job recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Modikko:
No news yet
Good day Modikko,
I have sent several PM without response. Please do respond to safe a Soul.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
ocpaschal:

Pls do u know all the government agencies that are currently recruiting ?
Sure thr is dey re currently recruiting underground a friend of mine bought hers for 3.5mil
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thekeeper(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Whiterose21:

Was it an open recruitment or secret?
done underground grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thekeeper(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Najma2017:
Sure thr is dey re currently recruiting underground a friend of mine bought hers for 3.5mil
what agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
NekkyCee:
God has got us. Keep praying! keep pushing! On that day of victory, you'll be proud of yourself and say, "Thank God! I didn't give up!" Good morning! smiley
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thekeeper:
what agency?

NARSDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is true because a friend of mine bought for 3.3m. It shall be well

Najma2017:

NARSDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2020

Modikko:
NCC have done medicals and started issuing APL last week. If you have leg you can push. All the best

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
I have connections there is just that I don't have the cash
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pls mention all the govt agencies u know that are still recruiting till now ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
I have been trying to send your a DM but no luck. Can you please send an email to Please it is urgent
Modikko:
Ok. Send me ur number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thekeeper:
done underground grin
OK thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
There might be something going on at PEF, saw many Corpers and people with envelopes today.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Najma2017:

NARSDA
Good afternoon, I thought they concluded the recruitment since last year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Not at all they still doing it underground
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Heard recruitment in going on in PEF.

Any updates ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Naijacommando22:

Heard it will commence this month..But Iont know if they've started..Can u confirm sir?

Any info yet ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
pls guys don't send anybody samples of appointment letters. Anyone who request for that through mail or on this thread, is probably a scammer. They can make exactly same copy of an appointment letter, put somebody's name on it, and use it to scam you of your hard earned money. Some People will PM u and ask for any appointment letter sample, if you have any, don't send it to anybody.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pleasureosondu(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
pleasureosondu:
Morning folks
For those who have legitimate job slots in federal ministries and want to trade it, I'm willing to make a deal.
Level 8 -#400k
Level 10- #700k
Non-negotiable

N.B
Payment will be made only after the appointment letter is comfirmed with the said ministry. Serious minded individuals can quote this post. No insults please.
Please For those who quoted this post, i never said i had a fed job slot for sale. Rather, it is an offer to anyone with a legitimate fed job slot.
I repeat, i don't have a job slot for sale but I'm willing to buy if you have one for sale and at a fair price
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blaky007: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
May God help us... Evening house.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thekeeper(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
danqujigy:
This is true because a friend of mine bought for 3.3m. It shall be well

funny how things change, it used to be 2m. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thekeeper(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Najma2017:

NARSDA
good to know. Any idea what the pay is like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dayvid92:
I can also confirm to you. That INEC is also doing internal recruitment... If u get leg. Start to push naw

Please, what is INEC take home pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
ocpaschal:
Pls mention all the govt agencies u know that are still recruiting till now ?

Please, don't be too desperate on this thread lest you be scammed.

Saw you just joined and you're been pushing.

Caution bro!

Selah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thekeeper:
good to know. Any idea what the pay is like?
194k Bt without the implementation of minimum wage
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Transaction Officers are needed in a foremost commercial bank. Interested? Use the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqoGyI6siepf3-lPwOk5rSUVvhodfEAHWfD0FUeluzFZBo_w/viewform

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boborneyor(m), GogMal and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.