Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,423 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6104405 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2023
asshuaiby:

Number 5 is laughable sha

Very laughable

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2023
tungushebe:
Good morning everyone Naira mates

Someone in the ministry of Justice told me

The three paramilitary under ministry of Justice now will be using the same salary scale
#EFCC #ICPC #NDLEA

And he also told me that the staff as been warned not to share the info.

Please need your clarification guys

Thank you

If this is true, it means Assistant Narcotic Officer II[BSC&HND] will be earning up to 400k.. They will become hot cake like EFCC and Custom.. Though Custom officers don't depend on salary..

You can never be poor as a custom officer... I don't think NDLEA officers have good posting like custom. Some of them get up to 50k to 150k daily even more.

But, anyone God gives to us. Let just be grateful coz that is the dream job of some people ... A friend was asking me yesterday if Immigration is better than NDLEA.. I told him.. They are both good job.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Success1930:

If this is true, it means Assistant Narcotic Officer II[BSC&HND] will be earning up to 400k.. They will become hot cake like EFCC and Custom.. Though Custom officers don't depend on salary..

You can never be poor as a custom officer... I don't think NDLEA officers have good posting like custom. Some of them get up to 50k to 150k daily even more.

But, anyone God gives to us. Let just be grateful coz that is the dream job of some people ... A friend was asking me yesterday if Immigration is better than NDLEA.. I told him.. They are both good job.
The truth of the matter is that apart from ministry workers, many of this government agencies got salary increment approver from Presidency of recent on low-key
specially if the head of agency as a good relationship with the presidency

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Gensanusi:
Live on Twitter Yesterday, NDLEA made some things known about the Recruitment and Screening stuff.

1. If you're still seeing error 500 on your portal when you wants to register, kindly refresh.
2. If you print and your Passport isn't showing, no problem at all. In as much your application Number is generated. (That's the Koko)
3. If you apply for a post that you don't have the credentials at hand, (e.g You applied for ASP just because you're awaiting your result in months time or because you're about to finish s program, instead of you to apply for the position that fit your credentials at hand, then you're not serious. It was clearly stated that aside the documents you uploaded online, new ones won't be recognized during screening process)
4. If you're having your Statement of result at hand and not certificate, no problem. In as much NYSC allowed you to serve and you have your Jamb and Matriculation number, you'll surely be verify at the screening exercise. You can't scam NDLEA.
5. NDLEA doesn't do (Just because I know people at higher places, you'll now get the job, It's a NO. Once you're qualify, you'll get the JOB)
6. Immediately after the Form closes, It will take 2weeks to sort out everything and shortlist candidates. Screening exercise at JOS Camp is likely to commence by Second week of June 2023.

7. If your Credentials got spoiled, or lost, Kindly request for another one from the institution. NDLEA won't accept (" To Whom it May Concern"wink if it's WAEC, go to their office and request another one. Etc
8. Double Application is automatically disqualification (Clearly stated in the application)

9. Concerning the issue of Guarantors. Must be people of High reputation and integrity. (Civil servants, Known Religious person, Military, Chairman, Etc)

Also in Addition, training of SUPT Cadre is 4-Months

While training of Lower or Junior Cadre is 3 Months.
Believe with number 2 at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Happy Sunday to everyone!
Please, can someone highlight the process of transfer of service from one reputable agency to another? Both are federal government agencies. I’m made to understand that the agency the person is going will raise a letter to his current agency. What’s the complete process please??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
nuradeen011:

Believe with number 2 at your own peril

If you print and your Passport isn't showing, no problem at all. In as much your application Number is generated

Funny u, who passport help .. No 5 is the only point that is questionable... We all know that slot has been given to the top men.. Application number is the main thing... They are aware that the website is not stable...

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Success1930:

If you print and your Passport isn't showing, no problem at all. In as much your application Number is generated

Funny u, who passport help .. No 5 is the only point that is questionable... We all know that slot has been given to the top men.. Application number is the main thing... They are aware that the website is not stable...
They will use any possible means to reduce applicants, No,5 is impossible out of the 5000 they want to recruit only 1000 might be on merit that is the fairest they can be

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Success1930:

bros they clearly stated that they contracted the site out and on the registration page ,it was stated clearly that if your documents are not clearly seen on the site it is automatic disqualification...remember MI the ICT personnel said if your picture and document is not showing it means that you did not upload the appropriate size, while sectary to the agency did not address if that will be part of criteria to sort out persons from the 370,000 persons to get just 5000 personnel ...... He only said if you are contacted ,what happens before you are contacted ?that answer is already stated on the site .....the Only issue is that if you connect is strong and have submitted your application ID or if God shows you favor then it will not be a problem ,but if there is non of this factor,the site has made it clear it is automatic disqualification. Like the sectary of the agency said part of the recruitment process is to see those that are smart from the registration ....just saying .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
nuradeen011:

They will use any possible means to reduce applicants, No,5 is impossible out of the 5000 they want to recruit only 1000 might be on merit that is the fairest they can be
infact you are so right,before they addressed us ,I got info that they already had 4000 slot ,and they were looking for a way to make the recruitment 6000 ,so they can be fair with 2000,at least 2000 persons can get it on merit ,maybe the extra 1000 might not be announced ,they might just do it underground for the big men.. I am not confirming that this is what is happening,but this was the info I got ,so imagine they want to screen inside 370,000 persons for 2000 on merit and you are saying your passport or documents not showing is not a problem,when the registration site and mi the ICT guy says otherwise .uhmmm that believe hard

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Success1930:

Please the Neco Result I am using is the internet print out. Will it be accepted during screening?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=ikibekingsleyoo post=122549121] bros they clearly stated that they contracted the site out and on the registration page ,it was stated clearly that if your documents are not clearly seen on the site it is automatic disqualification...remember MI the ICT personnel said if your picture and document is not showing it means that you did not upload the appropriate size, while sectary to the agency did not address if that will be part of criteria to sort out persons from the 370,000 persons to get just 5000 personnel ...... He only said if you are contacted ,what happens before you are contacted ?that answer is already stated on the site .....the Only issue is that if you connect is strong and have submitted your application ID or if God shows you favor then it will not be a problem ,but if there is non of this factor,the site has made it clear it is automatic disqualification. Like the sectary of the agency said part of the recruitment process is to see those that are smart from the registration ....just saying .

Hmmmmm.. The fact is that if your passport show and clear without 5G connect as you stated. It is just a wasted effort except if God is solidly behind you. It is not about passport ooo. But Grace and Connection.

Especially the Assistant Narcotics officer rank that is very competitive...It will interest you that those that didn't apply might get the job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=Success1930 post=122549574][/quote] you are right but we are always quick to say connect ,even if you have a sure connect and the grace of God will favor you,it doesn't stop you from doing the right thing first and leave the rest, there are alot of persons that will get the Job without connect and even if the grace of God will favor them some start from following the instructions,people do get jobs because they filed the right instructions and they are qualified with the grace of God.....u get bro..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=bennyflipy post=122549523]

Please the Neco Result I am using is the internet print out. Will it be accepted during screening?

You can get the statement of result... They might accept it during screening but I don't think it will be accepted during documentation. To be on a safe side. Pls get the statement if the original is not out yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
The funny thing is that they have already shared this NDLEA slots like 3months before they even advertize it. Same thing happened last recruitment, some did not even register. It is when they send their details that a registeration number was generated for them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hussen24:
The funny thing is that they have already shared this NDLEA slots like 3months before they even advertize it. Same thing happened last recruitment, some did not even register. It is when they send their details that a registeration number was generated for them.
you no won give people hope at all lmao,you are just saying it as it is ...the Nigeria factor is real ..... But at least God still dey help some people get ......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
naijainstinct:
okay, I agree with you

Greetings boss ,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hussen24:
absolutely right, there is one lady i know of that collect the NDLEA application number of people from her hometown during this easter break, she said she will even come to collect for second batch after she submitted the ones she collected.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
Was that enough reason to insult his mom? Do you have mother at all? Stop defending stupidity. I reported him for insulting someone's mother, if you are not okay with it go hit your head somewhere

I won't exchange words with you nor insult you for you to ask me if have mother? I hate people that are so biased with passion.. I didn't say it is good the way he mentioned his mum but you should also condemn Wat the other guy did. That is my point.

Did you read Wat the other guy wrote? You can never be a judge.. For you to ask me if I have Mother has define your person. It is very rude to ask such a ridiculous question from me. U want me to say a negative word but I am not trained in that manner... I will rather pray for u.

I love fighting injustice... And I can defend reality anytime, any day.. Another person would have cursed you for telling him to hit head somewhere... But, I won't say a negative statement into your life..

It is so sad that some people can't express themselves without insulting the personality of others. You can express yourself without asking me if I have a mother and told me to him head somewhere.

We need to be very careful!!!

24 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hussen24:

You nailed it. But people don't like reality...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Pls, someone should clarify us on the difference between Public Servants & Civil Servants.
All civil servants are public servants however not all public servants are civil servants.
A military man is a public servant but he's not a civil servant.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Please any news of immigration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Allardyce: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Success1930:

I won't exchange words with you nor insult you for you to ask me if have mother? I hate people that are so biased with passion..

Did you read Wat the other guy wrote? You can never be a judge.. For you to ask me if I have Mother has define your person. It is very rude to ask such a ridiculous question from me. U want me to say a negative word but I am not trained in that manner... I will rather pray for u.

I love fighting injustice... And I can defend reality anytime, any day.. Another person would have cursed you for telling him to hit head somewhere... But, I won't say a negative statement into your life..

It is so sad that some people can't express themselves without insulting the personality of others. You can express yourself without asking me if I have a mother and told me to him head somewhere.

We need to be very careful!!!
I love how unsettled you feel when I asked you that question.
I am for justice as well. The guy that started this first did not insult any of his family members, rather he insulted the guy's personality, but who you're defending here insulted someone's mother, that's the reason I called the moderators.

Assuming he equally insulted his personality as well, I wouldn't have called Mynd44 or Seun.
Mother's are priceless, stop defending silly people who quickly insult someone's mother online.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ayuwo:
Please any news of immigration

The agency will release successful candidates for exam soon. All the best!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
I am for justice as well. The guy that started this first did not insult any of his family members, rather he insulted the guy's personality, but who you're defending here insulted someone's mother, that's the reason I called the moderators.

Assuming he equally insulted his personality as well, I wouldn't have called Mynd44 or Seun.
Mother's are priceless, stop defending silly people who quickly insult someone's mother online.

Despite that, you are still very wrong.. You never fault the other guy..You boldly asked if I have a mother & still told me to hit my head somewhere. If it was another person, he would have said negative things to you...

Like I said earlier, I am not trained that way... I AM A FREEDOM FIGHTER & I HATE INJUSTICE with passion. Learn to express yourself without insulting people's personality. I do not support the way he insulted his Mum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shiningstar2023: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rest

Allardyce:

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
One funny thing about this thread is how people believe all the job slots have been shared. Some positions will be shared /sold but the majority of the positions will be given out based on merit.
Don't led anyone discourage you. Do you best and hope for the best

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:
One funny thing about this thread is how people believe all the job slots have been shared. Some positions will be shared /sold but the majority of the positions will be given out based on merit.
Don't led anyone discourage you. Do you best and hope for the best
I support you ,because with all this slot share and sold,in my house a person got a federal government job without knowing one person ,I know people that got jobs without knowing one person and they got the job on merit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mahonnne, Muhammadjr12(m), Apalara1, bowen2018, Sul007, Daklo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.