Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213936 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:24am On May 08, 2023
if you apply for 2023 recruitment. com let's form a WhatsApp group for updates. .. send me message on WhatsApp 081.40.47.39.. 23

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demavict(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2023
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
A reputable school in Magodo Isheri, Lagos state is looking for a Chemistry teacher for immediate employment.
Note: Applicant must reside within the Magodo Isheri and it's environment.
Salary competitive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 9:38am On May 08, 2023
Hussen24:

No Sir

Okay, thanks for the feedback. In case you get another one in the nearest future probably immigration or anyone, please I will be interested. I have sent a mail my Gmail ends with femi.

Thanks very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2023
Hussen24:

No Ma.
I have been sending mails to you but no reply. Can you please reply it’s urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:57am On May 08, 2023
@Hussen24, I have sent you countless mails, you are not replying. I just sent another one now. My mail ends with Okwudili@yahoo.com. Please reply me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2023
Good morning to everyone here, it's been a while. How are you all?

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2023
danqujigy:
Good morning to everyone here, it's been a while. How are you all?
Morning boss. Any update for boys?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 10:40am On May 08, 2023
Damdam24:

Thank you. Can you help me rank them in order of salary and allowances inclusive of NPA as well; that is, NPA , NCC ,NIMASA and NMDPRA . Thanks

I think:
NMDPRA
NIMASA
NPA
NCC

I think o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 10:42am On May 08, 2023
@Hussen24 and @Danqujigy
Please any news regarding NITT ZARIA
PLEASE SIR?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 10:50am On May 08, 2023
Hussen24:

Mailed you. You will get 1 for civil service.

Hello good morning Hussen, you requested I drop my mobile number the last time with reference to the NDLEA HND/BSC spot, yet to hear from you. Here’s my email just in case prudent521@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2023
Xmen149:

Hussen24:
5 NDLEA slots available 3 Bsc and 2diploma

2 Civil Service Commission

Payment after you make the final list for NDLEA and for civil service payment after captured.

Can we talk about number 2 on the list ,

@Hussen24 can me talk about number 2 on the list and if any other one if you have. Money is not a problem just sincerity.

I am an old member of this thread what made sme stopped commenting was real connect that spring up here has been sincere.

But @Hussen24 if you can deliver please send me a message at exmen149@gmail.com let's talk further please sir
Good morning sir, @Hussen24 i have been sending you mails without replay please i wants to talk to you personally, my mail is nrdatti@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 11:29am On May 08, 2023
Good morning @ Hussen24,
I'm interested in the NDLEA as well, I will be grateful if I could get a slot. Thanks
Here is email and phone number:
sherifdeenagboola89@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:41am On May 08, 2023
novia22:

I think:
NMDPRA
NIMASA
NPA
NCC

I think o
If it's base on base salary and allowances, NCC is above them. But in terms of hitting money, go to NMDPRA, NPA & NIMASA.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sfo1: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
@Hussen24 and any other person that can truly help.
Please have been underemployed for far too long.
as regards ndlea slot, pls help me and I will pay the agreed amount. After the final list as you suggested.
Please help me, am B.tech holder.
philipoke96@gmail.com that is my mail address.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MisMik: 1:00pm On May 08, 2023
How long does it takes to get this FG jobs if you are buying a slot?

Does change of government affect this slot buying?

Is it possible to get a slot when the parastatal is not even recruiting at the present or anytime soon?

N.B I am new to this and some people have been preaching this slot buying to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 1:01pm On May 08, 2023
https:///JrE5X3JX6fI1rcEFUStsrf

Click the link to join 2023recruitment.com group
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 08, 2023
Has anyone been able to conclude the NDLEA assessment test?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 2:14pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=Damdam24 post=123000625]

Anything Happening at NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 2:37pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=Blksaliyu post=123007606][/quote]

Don't know o. Just wanted to know which is best that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2023
NDLEA assessment test is 20 question for 15min.
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2023
Gensanusi:
Good luck
I couldn't even log in since morning now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mattiegold: 3:21pm On May 08, 2023
DeJoshmart:

I couldn't even log in since morning now
it's truly worrisome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 3:28pm On May 08, 2023
Hussen24:
I am interested in the civil service slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 3:38pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 4:02pm On May 08, 2023
Feezo111:
I am interested in the civil service slot

Hello, kindly be careful of FCSC slot...... There is an embargo on FCSC and for someone to sell a slot for you in that commission now kindly know the slot not authentic

No state commissioner in FCSC as I speak and where the slot will come from is what I don't understand.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 4:12pm On May 08, 2023
I think you are the most ignorant person in this thread. What do you mean by no state commissioner in fcsc? You have refused to research. Commissioners were sworn in by Buhari in 2020 and I was with my commissioner just last week in his office. Stop saying rubbish over and over again
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/02/buhari-swears-in-fcc-fcsc-rmafc-board-members/

Hello, kindly be careful of FCSC slot...... There is an embargo on FCSC and for someone to sell a slot for you in that commission now kindly know the slot not authentic

No state commissioner in FCSC as I speak and where the slot will come from is what I don't understand.

[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 08, 2023
Tope102:

Lmaooo
It’s seems like you’re not in Nigeria
FCSC first batch collected their APL in april.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2023
Mohisah:
If it's base on base salary and allowances, NCC is above them. But in terms of hitting money, go to NMDPRA, NPA & NIMASA.

Ncdmb?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:49pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=awele186 post=123010186]I think you are the most ignorant person in this thread. What do you mean by no state commissioner in fcsc? You have refused to research. Commissioners were sworn in by Buhari in 2020 and I was with my commissioner just last week in his office. Stop saying rubbish over and over again
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/02/buhari-swears-in-fcc-fcsc-rmafc-board-members/

Thank you. However, I want to ask if you had conversations about the said embargo with the commissioner or there's none currently. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2023
it is farfetched from the circulated PQ?
Gensanusi:
Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 4:56pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=Sendaros2000 post=123010640][/quote]

My brother, I still repeat no FCSC appointment letter was issued in April.
All these online FCSC appointment letter that flopped the internet last month are all fake.

Am sure if I ask you to upload the appointment letter you will upload the one of Surveyor

Can you state the ministry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jessylaurel(f): 4:58pm On May 08, 2023
Gensanusi:
Good luck

So that means the 10am-11:59 written on the mail is just for fancy. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Ebymarv, Yarok(m), Alo231, Nadingo, Coolsat(m), khayrah2, Julieet, Headings11, Sul007 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.