Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6191972 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Duduharold: 9:43pm On May 28, 2023
Please who knows when NEPC is sharing appointment letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:44pm On May 28, 2023
Kingdemu:
Some Fed Polytechnics got waiver last Thursday.
Please can you mention the polytechnics
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 10:30pm On May 28, 2023
Kingdemu:
Some Fed Polytechnics got waiver last Thursday.
Please , do you know if Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State is among? God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abulogy001(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2023
Thank you boss
mrprince01:

It depends bro. If the chairman of the agency is accessible, or a Muslim or a Northerner, then your chances are high. Look out for military and paramilitary because they are mostly occupied by people from the North. Also keep ur ears to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2023
Ayuwo:
Please do you know if federal polytechnic offa is among?
chairman you just dey give offa poly b2b, I beg take me along now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:10am On May 29, 2023
17,331 NSCDC, NIS, Other Personnel Get Promotion As Buhari’s Farewell Gift

17,331 NSCDC, NIS, Other Personnel Get Promotion As Buhari’s Farewell Gift
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFISB) has approved the promotion of no fewer than 17,331 officers of the Paramilitary Agencies under the Ministry of Interior. The promotion of the top management officers was disclosed in a statement on Sunday by the Secretary of CDCFIB, Ja’afaru Ahmed, who explained that the figure released was that of the Year 2022 Promotion Exercise.

The breakdown shows that out of the 17, 31 officers promoted, 8,365 are of the Nigerian Correctional Service (NCoS), 3,472 in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), 327 men and officers of the Federal Fire Service (FFS) and 5,167 officers in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

According to the statement, the Minister of Interior and Chairman of the Board, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, who described the promotion of the officers as a parting gift from the outgoing administration, added that the approval was made taking cognizance of merit and performance of the officers.

Aregbesola congratulated the newly promoted officers and charged them to see their upliftment as a call for service to the Ministry of Interior, the Board, and to their respective Services. He also urged them to work harder towards achieving the mandates, visions of their respective Services and ensuring the internal security of the country.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ihefaith: 6:28am On May 29, 2023
Please, can anyone help with the list of federal polytechnics that were given waiver last thursday?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 7:13am On May 29, 2023
Oshin56:
chairman you just dey give offa poly b2b, I beg take me along now.
Noooo. Its because I reside close to the place and I need job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:15am On May 29, 2023
ihefaith:
Please, can anyone help with the list of federal polytechnics that were given waiver last thursday?
neoclassical:
Please , do you know if Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State is among? God bless you.
Pass11:

Please can you mention the polytechnics

I'm sorry but I do not have further details. I came across the info while on phone with the Chairman of the Governing Council of one of the Fed Polytechnics. He mentioned that his institution and a few others were granted waiver to employ, and unfortunately, I didn't press him for details.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 7:44am On May 29, 2023
Hussen24:

Why won't I laugh Sir, If NCC opens portal, 50million will apply cheesy

Mr hussen please any update on civil defense..tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:54am On May 29, 2023
Good morning 🌅

Please if someone has Post graduate diploma in education certificate (PGDE) , will he also start from level 8 in FG work.

I know that Degree is level 8/7
Then MSc is 9
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2023
Vasgas:
Good morning 🌅

Please if someone has Post graduate diploma in education certificate (PGDE) , will he also start from level 8 in FG work.

I know that Degree is level 8/7
Then MSc is 9

They don't count Pgd

Only HND/Degree or master

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:09am On May 29, 2023
Gensanusi:

They don't count Pgd

Thanks

Okay, that means it has no leverage in the FG work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2023
Please, who knows what FAAN level 8 step 2 earn per month? It's urgent please. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2023
Who knows the salary of the Appointment letter. Please it's urgent.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 9:08am On May 29, 2023
Ketmoore:

Congratulations 🎉🎉
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:22am On May 29, 2023
Divide ➗ the sum by 12
You’ll get 29,151 before taxes

Ketmoore:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=DearAminu post=123437062]Divide ➗ the sum by 12
You’ll get 29,151 before taxes

This your figure is wrong bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:08am On May 29, 2023
BREAKING:.

Tinubu sworn in as President Of Nigeria
29th May 2023.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 11:53am On May 29, 2023
chatacool:
Alhamdulillah got my letter yesterday.
National Cereal research institute

Congratulations brother

Show me the way too,I will be grateful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 11:55am On May 29, 2023
Success1930:

29th May 2023.
May his reign Favors me.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
asiwaju60:
May his reign Favors me.
us

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
Success1930:

29th May 2023.
Congratulations to the Jagaban of Africa, President and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 12:08pm On May 29, 2023
GOD SEND HELPER TO ME THIS 2023

I can work in any Federal agency or research institute, I have first degree in chemical engineering.
Please kindly reach out if you can help.
See my number below

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
As seen somewhere.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Success1930:

29th May 2023.
MashaAllah! May Allah makes it easy for him and us in need of better jobs, Aameen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2023
Gensanusi:

They don't count Pgd

Professional certification like ACA, ACCA, CIPM.... Do they count at all??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2023
SolaOkedara:

Professional certification like ACA, ACCA, CIPM.... Do they count at all??
The irrelevance of my professional certificate i.e. ACA in NIS made me reluctant to go for Immigration CBT when they shortlisted me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:00pm On May 29, 2023
Gentlemen, pls can a newly employed staff into a federal institution be able to immediately apply for indefinite leave without pay? Like immediately after one is captured, can one go ahead to apply for leave without pay? Is it allowed according to civil service rules? Can it be done the naija way?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
Biokana:
The irrelevance of my professional certificate in i.e. ACA in NIS made me reluctant to go for Immigration CBT when they shortlisted me.

Really?..
You should have given it a try....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2023
If you don't have any job doing now, i will say you missed an opportunity. In NIS you have ample time to do whatever you want to do and prepare for career that you are yearning for.

Biokana:
The irrelevance of my professional certificate in i.e. ACA in NIS made me reluctant to go for Immigration CBT when they shortlisted me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 2:51pm On May 29, 2023
Nadingo:
Gentlemen, pls can a newly employed staff into a federal institution be able to immediately apply for indefinite leave without pay? Like immediately after one is captured, can one go ahead to apply for leave without pay? Is it allowed according to civil service rules? Can it be done the naija way?

Until after your confirmation..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oluwjuwonlo, Daklo, Namus2020, abioz(m), Xboy1993, Ermm, Konne, davefieldpop(m), Abbad111, Mohisah, Doublewhy03, siremmyt(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.