Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6214619 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 3:07pm On May 29, 2023
Good evening everyone

Please someone should explain to me how does this Amendment Bill affect the salary increment of the agency (NDLEA)?

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
tungushebe:
Good evening everyone

Please someone should explain to me how does this Amendment Bill affect the salary increment of the agency (NDLEA)?

Thank you

Thought you shared some info regarding that

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emitsu123: 3:48pm On May 29, 2023
tungushebe:
Good evening everyone

Thank you
u said d salary is 400k from a reliable, so what else do u want to kno

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2023
Jaythentic:

Pls any update about PTI

They've issued letters already.

Some of the management staff are not happy because their candidate did not make the final list from Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:02pm On May 29, 2023
burantashii:

Until after your confirmation..
And how long does that take?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2023
Ketmoore:
Who knows the salary of the Appointment letter. Please it's urgent.

What I'm seeing is too low for level 7/2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2023
Macbenb13:

What I'm seeing is too low for level 7/2

Hahahah welcome to civil service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2023
Gensanusi:

Hahahah welcome to civil service

I should be telling you that. I know someone in level 6 earning around 80+k I don't get why level 7 will earn so low
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 5:31pm On May 29, 2023
Please I need to get into a federal government parastatal.

I don't know anyone, I don't even know who to talk to.

I really need help.
I'd be grateful for any help I can get

Na beg I dey beg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2023
Macbenb13:

I should be telling you that. I know someone in level 6 earning around 80+k I don't get why level 7 will earn so low

Health is up to 60k

I know agency where ssce holder earn 120k monthly

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 6:34pm On May 29, 2023
Nadingo:
And how long does that take?

It's varies among MDAs...check your condition of service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2023
emitsu123:
u said d salary is 400k from a reliable, so what else do u want to kno

Reliable source no dey reliable again o cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 9:15pm On May 29, 2023
Gensanusi:

Health is up to 60k

I know agency where ssce holder earn 120k monthly
It can't be for a start. It could be ssce with some promotion
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 9:36pm On May 29, 2023
Please I need to get into a federal government parastatal.

I don't know anyone, I don't even know who to talk to.

I really need help.
I'd be grateful for any help I can get

I'm willing to adhere to any T&C
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:51pm On May 29, 2023
"I have just uncovered a secret unannounced, unadvertised Nigerian communications commission (NCC) Job interview slated for 30th May 2023.
Time is 8am, at Address: Plateau House, Plot 79 Ralph Shodeinde St, Central Business District, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.

corruption😭"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:01pm On May 29, 2023
elaino:
"I have just uncovered a secret unannounced, unadvertised Nigerian communications commission (NCC) Job interview slated for 30th May 2023.
Time is 8am, at Address: Plateau House, Plot 79 Ralph Shodeinde St, Central Business District, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.

corruption😭"
God when ! 😅 😭
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by winningp: 10:03pm On May 29, 2023
Hello, pls anyone who has an idea of the pay package (Salary, allowances, upfront if any) @ Energy Commission of Nigeria should help me with it. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:16am On May 30, 2023
elaino:

corruption😭"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 1:04am On May 30, 2023
can someone go or its just strictly invitation?
Miagro:

Its actually true that ncc will be doing interview in this location at the said date…it has been confirmed that recruitment has been going on in ncc since the beginning of this month..its been verified that this will be the last batch of recruitment if u miss out then its over
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 1:10am On May 30, 2023
Jamahyel:

They sent interview emails to them…but u can go with ur cv and credentials if u are in abuja…pray hard u may be lucky

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2023
okay thank you for this.
Miagro:

They sent interview emails to them…but u can go with ur cv and credentials if u are in abuja…pray hard u may be lucky
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 4:24am On May 30, 2023
elaino:

corruption😭"
I submitted my CV to NCC 03-06-2021 to their Human Capital Department. I still have the acknowledgment copy well signed and stamped by the HR. Is it advisable I go with evidence of my application to the venue? I wasn’t invited though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:21am On May 30, 2023
elaino:

corruption😭"
On a second thought, those in Abuja should join me at the venue with your cv and credentials. If they don’t give us access, they will explain the criteria of selecting successful candidates on this interview. We will take live video and make it go viral. This new administration will not condole this corruption. If they call police, we will explain we need job, they are doing this job in secret. We will call on Prof Danbatta to do the right thing, at most they stale that interview.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:35am On May 30, 2023
Wura-Ola replaces Jere as acting Immigration CG

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:58am On May 30, 2023
grin grin You guys just want to set yourself up for premium breakfast. Ganduje and Gov Soludo wey them no allow enter glass box yesterday despite giving their all to Tinubu's election you see them protest? There are alot like that as well that didn't get an invitation.
Had it been you will go there with a 5G connect then it might be something. Don't waste your transport and save yourselves from embarrassment.
"If you are not invited, don't go" But I might be wrong. May God provide everyone with his/her life changing opportunity.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 6:02am On May 30, 2023
Mubby4luv:
grin grin You guys just want to set yourself up for premium breakfast. Ganduje and Gov Soludo wey them no allow enter glass box yesterday despite giving their all to Tinubu's election you see them protest? There are alot like that as well that didn't get an invitation.
Had it been you will go there with a 5G connect then it might be something. Don't waste your transport and save yourselves from embarrassment. May God provide everyone with his/her life changing opportunity.
Gov Soludu was allowed in.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2023
Moh99:

Gov Soludu was allowed in.
Not my point.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 6:48am On May 30, 2023
Jamahyel:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2023
Xtruzz:

I submitted my CV to NCC 03-06-2021 to their Human Capital Department. I still have the acknowledgment copy well signed and stamped by the HR. Is it advisable I go with evidence of my application to the venue? I wasn’t invited though.

Do so, it can help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibral1(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2023
They gave two people apl in my town two weeks ago
Sendaros2000 1post=123424070:

Is galaxy under ippis ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Had it been you will go there with a 5G connect then it might be something. Don't waste your transport and save yourselves from embarrassment.
"If you are not invited, don't go" But I might be wrong. May God provide everyone with his/her life changing opportunity.
Exactly, people will even get Apl without the interview if you have a strong connect, may Allah help us. Amin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2023
HussenAdul:

It can't be for a start. It could be ssce with some promotion

If you don't know something keep quiet
After deduction is 110k

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Anomz, iabdulrazaq(m), Gboy4444, Damdam24(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.