Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213666 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Davoneskay(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2023
avsadeeq0:

Chief of defense staff family member

His wife

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OgodwuMilez: 3:19pm On May 31, 2023
Please any Update on NECO recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:40pm On May 31, 2023
NewDelhi:
grin
Is that Clubbing n Entertainment for me, children of God? 😊😊😊
Make I no just spend di moni in imagination 🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
THE NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL RECRUITMENT FOR 2023

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 31, 2023
Green light

1. National Cereal Research Institute

2. Cocoa Research Institute Institute of Nigeria

3. Federal College of Freshwater Fisheries Technology, New-Bussa

4. Nigerian Hydrological Services Agency.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alansherry: 4:33pm On May 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Green light

Thanks for the update.

Pls, I'm available for any one of it.

God will answer your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Green light

please sir check your DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Green light

I am ready for any available one Dan Allah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
Am available too
Hussen24:
Green light

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 5:07pm On May 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Green light

I'm interested in any of them sir 🙏🙏🙏

I have send a dm sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2023
Assalamu alaikum boss. I'm interested in one of this sir. Sent you a mail already.
Hussen24:
Green light

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustaphasaheed: 5:15pm On May 31, 2023
[quote author=Hussen24 post=123491365]Green light

I studied Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering 2:1 my brother kindly help me for Allah's sake 🙏

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 5:39pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 5:39pm On May 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Green light

Boss I'm still waiting for your feedback please....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
Assalamu alaikum boss. I'm interested in one of this sir. Sent you a mail already.
Hussen no dey replay mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunehro: 6:51pm On May 31, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:
Good evening please who is expecting APL from Newly established federal university of health sciences ila orangun osun state I have reliable information to give
I'm expecting ooo! How can you be of help sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 6:51pm On May 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Green light

have you heard of PENCOM recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 31, 2023
nuradeen011:

Sorry, is just that I can't reply all messages.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 31, 2023
Hello, I posted those agencies for people with connect to push. I don't sell slots.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2023
Godwinmy:
THE NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL RECRUITMENT FOR 2023
Are they recruiting? If yes, how can one apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2023
He do reply boss.
nuradeen011:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 7:53pm On May 31, 2023
Any info on biotech (NABDA) replacement?

Been expecting APL from them for a long while now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Assurance001(f): 8:03pm On May 31, 2023
Gopitoto:
Boss I'm still de waiting for your feedback please....
Bros please any news from Federal polytechnic Wannune
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2023
Assurance001:

aunty please can we run mind together about this wannune?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2023
Who else got a mail from ICPC for CBT test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 9:14pm On May 31, 2023
MarshRiley:
Who else got a mail from ICPC for CBT test

Please when did you receive the mail?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
Assurance001:

No for now bro....is like they cancel the second list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
Show evidence if u have gotten mail for ICPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:
Show evidence if u have gotten mail for ICPC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2023
Seeck:

Please when did you receive the mail?

This evening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Assurance001(f): 9:30pm On May 31, 2023
Oshin56:
aunty please can we run mind together about this wannune?
Nothing useful from my side
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hadiza9728: 9:31pm On May 31, 2023
Hussen24:
Hello, I posted those agencies for people with connect to push. I don't sell slots.

Hidden abeg any update on firs or ndic

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lamas2012(m), Oppy2020, Yarok(m), phunmie306, shawolin2020(m), Jalo60(m), newnig, Alfredd16 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.