Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213050 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2023
I heard DSS is silently recruiting please someone should help confirm. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=Gensanusi post=123502171][/quote] hello sir, pls help me with CONRAIS AND CONPSS SALARY STRUCTURE.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2023
obinnanelson4:
hello sir, pls help me with CONRAIS AND CONPSS SALARY STRUCTURE.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2023
Miagro:
NTI Kaduna is recruiting…there is a strong signal NBTE is also recruiting
please is there a link through which one can apply or how can we go about it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=Gensanusi post=123521545][/quote] thank you very much sir!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2023
obinnanelson4:
please is there a link through which one can apply or how can we go about it?

😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2023
Baba, how far about NPA?
AbuSaad39:

Na una representatives de do una, frankly speaking.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2023
AbuSaad39:

Na una representatives de do una, frankly speaking.

The pure truth.

Southern representatives are not generous with their slots, Northerners are very generous with theirs, I am not surprised they keep dominating every space

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amajik1(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2023
Please is the NDLEA list for interview and screening for 2023 the final list, just want inquire.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2023
[

Hmmm I appreciate this ur faith,my case is a little bit different from urs,I have a job and my job once listed by someone here as A list agency.but I need another better job and at the time my uncle was a powerful person in the just concluded gov.infact he follow my Daddy directly but he could not get me my desire job.I introduced few people to him and among the people I introduced and submitted their CV one got NPA,teaching Hospitals job,NDIC and one got a job just few days ago aswel and they all came back to tell me thank you.but see me here I have not gotten my desires job.My uncle is a nice man and I admire him a lots.Today unable to get via him but sincerely I still appreciate him a lots I mean a lots is such a good man to me.My present job was through a friend.its a test from Almighty and we accept the test and thanks Almighty Allah then after one will be bless.I feel that pain my brother.

quote author=Taheera post=123519456]I have been on job haunting since 2016 when i was offered a juicy job ,which after going through all processes and was 95perc sure dat d job was going to be mine,Allah didn't made it so. I felt d pain but i braced up and believed something better is coming. Ok o,every year after 2016,diff job offers comes up when i see its about coming through it will then slip away, but these times i didn't felt much pain like 2016 own. i said its a test from Allah. May i forever pass all His tests and may i work with this believe of "what is mine will definitely reach me even if its far away at God's blessed time". May God keep giving me the patient to accept His Decree and reward me for the patience. It is not easy but i keep thanking Him for healthy life and being alive. May He forgive me if i have erred in any ways and above all may Allah grant me and you reading this the best of both worlds. [/quote]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2023
Bj01:
thank you much,may this faith keep increasing. I know when its time,Allah will surely make it happen. I wont lose it. Lets keep praying

Hmmm I appreciate this ur faith,my case is a little bit different from urs,I have a job and my job once listed by someone here as A list agency.but I need another better job and at the time my uncle was a powerful person in the just concluded gov.infact he follow my Daddy directly but he could not get me my desire job.I introduced few people to him and among the people I introduced and submitted their CV one got NPA,teaching Hospitals job,NDIC and one got a job just few days ago aswel and they all came back to tell me thank you.but see me here I have not gotten my desires job.My uncle is a nice man and I admire him a lots.Today unable to get via him but sincerely I still appreciate him a lots I mean a lots is such a good man to me.My present job was through a friend.its a test from Almighty and we accept the test and thanks Almighty Allah then after one will be bless.I feel that pain my brother.

quote author=Taheera post=123519456]I have been on job haunting since 2016 when i was offered a juicy job ,which after going through all processes and was 95perc sure dat d job was going to be mine,Allah didn't made it so. I felt d pain but i braced up and believed something better is coming. Ok o,every year after 2016,diff job offers comes up when i see its about coming through it will then slip away, but these times i didn't felt much pain like 2016 own. i said its a test from Allah. May i forever pass all His tests and may i work with this believe of "what is mine will definitely reach me even if its far away at God's blessed time". May God keep giving me the patient to accept His Decree and reward me for the patience. It is not easy but i keep thanking Him for healthy life and being alive. May He forgive me if i have erred in any ways and above all may Allah grant me and you reading this the best of both worlds.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2023
Elogy:
NDLEA list comprises of mainly northener,i weeped when i saw the list. Is obvious that we are not one country.
I saw the list, there was a fair amount of Southerners in there, in fact, dey too much sef. Are you complaining because you didn't make it through or because you wan start debate?
Rest bro, what's done is done.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2023
untoldtruth:

I saw the list, there was a fair amount of Southerners in there, in fact, dey too much sef. Are you complaining because you didn't make it through or because you wan start debate?

You are wrong...

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2023
Success1930:

You are wrong...
Agreed. The end 😊

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2023
Please anyone with a confirm connect of someone in the board of Civil Defence, Correctional, Immigration and Fire Services Board (CDCIFB) should kindly email me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godwinmy: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2023
WHY IS THE NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL SCREENING FOR 2023 STILL ON HOLD?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2023
Gensanusi:

😂 😂
Boss pls show me the way. My email address is "cymanu2001@gmail.com"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2023
Godwinmy:
WHY IS THE NIGERIA SHIPPER'S COUNCIL SCREENING FOR 2023 STILL ON HOLD?
please shed more light and have they started calling people for screening/interview.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Please who knows the entry level salary of Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service

Send me a mail, NAQS abi?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JasonScoolari: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2023
untoldtruth:

Allow him to express himself.... You're not his father.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2023
Even ones father doesn't deprive him of expressing his views.

At least everyone is entitled to his or her own views.

JasonScoolari:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JasonScoolari: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tony07067:
Even ones father doesn't deprive him of expressing his views.

At least everyone is entitled to his or her own views.

Very correct
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
CANTICLES:

The pure truth.

Southern representatives are not generous with their slots, Northerners are very generous with theirs, I am not surprised they keep dominating every space

The truth is Our Southern reps are simply marginalised. They are too ashamed to let people know about it.
I personally know a legislator who doubles as a presiding officer, the daughter was denied a slot a year ago in a top tier agency.
If you believe that our Southern legislators sell their slots to northerners then why were they getting good numbers of Southern folks in the ministry during Jonathan regime?? Think!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrprince01:

The truth is Our Southern reps are simply marginalised. They are too ashamed to let people know about it.
I personally know a legislator who doubles as a presiding officer, the daughter was denied a slot a year ago in a top tier agency.
I'm talking about the most marginalised tribe in Nigeria.

Your reps are not marginalized in any way Oga. They just don’t want to put any effort into helping you people. Some northern politicians have to literally beg these heads of agencies for slots on behalf of their constituents. Southern politicians don’t think their constituents are worth going through that much stress for. Just forget this marginalization talk. A lot of southern politicians kids are working in top agencies in Abuja because their parents hustled it for them, the same politicians don’t want to go through that stress for the common man.

33 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Swagsultan1:

Your reps are not marginalized in any way Oga. They just don’t want to put any effort into helping you people. Some northern politicians have to literally beg these heads of agencies for slots on behalf of their constituents. Southern politicians don’t think their constituents are worth going through that much stress for. Just forget this marginalization talk. A lot of southern politicians kids are working in top agencies in Abuja because their parents hustled it for them, the same politicians don’t want to go through that stress for the common man.
I no get strength to argue with you. This is something I know and have witnessed no be hearsay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrprince01:

I no get strength to argue with you. This is something I know and have witnessed no be hearsay.

I’m not arguing with you chief. I’m just stating facts. Y’all need to stop blaming northerners for all your problems. Go to National Assembly and meet any southerner that works there as an aide or any other casual positions, ask them which lawmakers are easily accessible and approachable, they will tell you it’s northern lawmakers. Your southern lawmakers act like Demi Gods especially towards their own people.

37 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Swagsultan1:

I’m not arguing with you chief. I’m just stating facts. Y’all need to stop blaming northerners for all your problems. Go to National Assembly and meet any southerner that works there as an aide or any other casual positions, ask them which lawmakers are easily accessible and approachable, they will tell you it’s northern lawmakers. Your southern lawmakers act like Demi Gods especially towards their own people.
undecided Okay sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shiningstar2023: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
mrprince01:

He’s saying the facts, those politicians children are working with top agencies.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
Every state has a representative at the Federal character commission, what's their representative doing? Even when they've erectile diffusion it's notherners that cause it.
Swagsultan1:

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
JasonScoolari:
grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
List of agencies in Nigeria

Agriculture

1. Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN)
2. National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
3. National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI)
4. Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)
5. National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
6. Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
7. Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
8. Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
9 Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
10. National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)

Aviation

11. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
12. Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
13. Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
14. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
15. Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
16. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)

Communications

17. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
18. Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
19. Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
20. Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
21. Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
22. National Frequency Management Council
23. Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)[
24. Galaxy Backbone (GBB)
Economy

25. Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
26. Social Security Administration of Nigeria (SSA)
27. Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
28. Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
29. Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
30. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
31. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
32. Debt Management Office (DMO)
33. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
34. Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
35. Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) - defunct
36. Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
37. National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
38. National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
39. National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
40. National Pension Commission (PenCom)
41. National Planning Commission (NPC)
42. National Sugar Development Council (NSDC)
43. Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
44. Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
45. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
46. Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
47. Nigerian Export - Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
48. Nigerian Export Promotion Council (nepc)
49. Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority (OGFZA)
50. Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA)
51. Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC)
52. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
53. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
54. Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)

Education

55. National Board for Arabic And Islamic Studies (NBAIS)
56. Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
57 National Examination Council (NECO)
58. National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
59. National Teachers Institute (NTI)
60. National Universities Commission (NUC)
61. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
62. National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
63. Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
64. West African Examination Council (WAEC)
65. National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE)
66. National Library of Nigeria (NLN)
Regulatory Commission (NUPRC)
69. Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL)
70. Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
71. National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
72. Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
73. Nigerian Content Monitoring and Development Board (NCMDB)
74. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
75. Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
66. Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
77. Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) - defunct
78. Rural Electrification Agency (REA)[l
79. Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)

(RBDA)
Environment

80. Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) - defunct
81 Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
82. National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA)
83. National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
84. National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
85. Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON)

Health

86. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
87. National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
88. National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
89. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
90. National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
91. Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)
92. Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
93. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)

Intelligence

94. Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)
95. State Security Service (SSS)
96. National Intelligence Agency (NIA)
97. Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)

Judiciary

98. National Judicial Council (NJC)
99. Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC)
100. National Judicial Institute (NJI)

Maritime

101. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
102 Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
103. Nigerian Shippers' Council (NSC)

Science and Technology

104. National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI)
105. National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
106. National Centre for Remote Sensing (NCRS)
107. Sheda Science and Technology Complex (SHESTCO)
108. National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
109. National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
110. Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
111. Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
112. Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd (NIGCOMSAT)
113. National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)

Water Resources

114. Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA)
115. Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission
116. National Water Resources Institute (NWRI)
117. River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA)

Uncategorized
118. Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC)
119. National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC)
120. Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)
121. Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
122. Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
123. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
124. Federal Character Commission (FCC)
125. Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
126. Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
127. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
128. Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
129. Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
130. National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
131. National Boundary Commission
132. National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC)
133. National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND)
134. National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
135. National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NaHCON)
136. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
137. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
138. National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR)
139. National Lottery Regulatory Commission
140. National Orientation Agency (NOA)
141. National Population Commission
142. National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP) - defunct
143. National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
144. National Sports Commission (NSC)
145. Nigeria Extractive Industries Transprency Initiative (NEITI)
146. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
147. Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI)
148. Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
149. Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC)
150. Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
151. Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
152. Public Complaints Commission
153. Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
154. National Lottery Trust Fund

22 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Namus2020, Matmaye, kkkp, Coolsat(m), Mukzahra, Heryormilekan(m), Oyo001, churchillsheddy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.